PDA

View Full Version : Is it impolite to tell a Thai guy their "moustache" is UGLY

Narakmak
December 26th, 2010, 12:08
I see so many young Thai guys sporting the most ugly assed "moustaches" imaginable! They mostly just don't have the genes to grow a convincing one. They often look like anemic slugs which are lost on their faces. I reckon they think these horrors make them looks manly and sexy, but they are so deluded. Should we do them a favor and tell them, to cut off those atrocities?

December 26th, 2010, 13:30
Should we do them a favor and tell them, to cut off those atrocities?

Yes. Impolite or not, it needs to be said! The moustached boy is making the mistake of trying to look like what he thinks is attractive (mature, manly) rather than playing to his strengths (boyish, fresh faced). You're doing him a favour.

quiet1
December 26th, 2010, 13:50
Actually, I wondered if the wispy moustaches were an attempt to look younger, you know like how a teenage boy looks when he starts puberty.

Narakmak
December 26th, 2010, 13:52
Whatever they are, they are usually BUTT UGLY. Maybe literally as they can look like the results of a messy rimming.

December 26th, 2010, 16:04
I think some of them are rather cute and sexy with them. If you don't like moustaches, maybe you should just not go with a guy sporting one and leave his wishes to what he wants. I think it not only impolite, but rude to go and tell someone to change their apperance just to suit you!

The answer would also be, where are YOU originally from? Would you think it impolite for you to tell someone from where you came from that their mouctache was ugly? Well if you would, then why should it be any different here? I only think it NOT rude and impolite if you were going with the guy. :lam:

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2010, 16:30
It's about as polite as me telling you you're an old, fat, ugly slob.

fedssocr
December 26th, 2010, 20:50
yeah, I don't see any way to broach the subject unless it is with some one you really know well. But I am also disheartened by the trend as well because it is just not attractive to me. I assume it will run its course as all fads do.

December 26th, 2010, 21:03

Hi,

You beat me to it!!!

:angel13:

But no of us would dream of being so impolite as to say that,would we??

Narakmak
December 26th, 2010, 21:26
That's interesting, because as you know Thais have no problem telling people they are old and fat to their faces. Not sure about ugly and slob, but your comment makes me feel it actually might be OK to say something like, you would be more cute if you shaved that stain off!

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2010, 21:42
actually might be OK to say something like, you would be more cute if you shaved that stain off!

Well yeah, of course, telling them "I think you'd look cuter without the moustache" is totally fine. Telling them they're deluded, anemic slugs is a bit different though.

Narakmak
December 26th, 2010, 23:43
How about this --

you know, I'm really not that into you, but I would be if you salted that slug over your lips ...

giggsy
December 27th, 2010, 00:19
I offed a boy for a week once and after a few days he started to grow a moustache. When I asked him why he was growing it he said "to hide the stretch marks!"

December 27th, 2010, 02:48
I offed a boy for a week once and after a few days he started to grow a moustache. When I asked him why he was growing it he said "to hide the stretch marks!"

I met him,was his nickname Jim??

Wesley
December 27th, 2010, 06:09

Hi,

You beat me to it!!!

:angel13:

But no of us would dream of being so impolite as to say that,would we??

Nice to hve you bck my dear Kquill

chillnorth
December 27th, 2010, 10:36
I wouldn't use "your moustache is ugly" as a conversation starter. But it's probably more efficient than later on saying, "... and you'd be a much better fuck if you didn't have a lump of silicone instead of a cock."

December 27th, 2010, 15:56
I wouldn't use "your moustache is ugly" as a conversation starter. But it's probably more efficient than later on saying, "... and you'd be a much better fuck if you didn't have a lump of silicone instead of a cock."

The silicone cock owners are merely responding to the market.

If there were not so many cock-obsessed size queens (each with a hole resembling a horse's collar), then there would be no requirement for boys to have several syringefuls of silicone injected into their dick in an effort just to be able to touch the sides.

I have no figures on the incidence of anal prolapse amongst the ex-pat nancy population of Pattaya but I'm willing to bet it is high.

:occasion9: :rolling: :occasion9:

Beachlover
December 27th, 2010, 16:19
yeah, I don't see any way to broach the subject unless it is with some one you really know well.
Easy... when you're kissing or making out or something, just finger it (the hair), smile and say something like, "why do you have this?... If you shave it it's nicer". If he absorbs this feedback and agrees with you he'll do it.

Giving tactful feedback is an important part of every relationship.

That's interesting, because as you know Thais have no problem telling people they are old and fat to their faces.
Asians can be like that. They don't consider it rude to blurt out an observation that someone is "fat" or "hairy" in the same way they might say someone has "nice skin" in a very matter of fact way. If you smile and do it in a light-hearted manner it's ok... but be careful if you don't think you can pull it off LOL.

They mostly just don't have the genes to grow a convincing one.

Actually, I wondered if the wispy moustaches were an attempt to look younger, you know like how a teenage boy looks when he starts puberty.
That, I would agree with. I can't grow anything at all. I still have to shave every second day because otherwise I just get a hair here and a hair there. It doesn't grow consistently. I'm sure that changes once you hit 30 or something.

I don't like facial hair either. I think sometimes it's more because they're just lazy about grooming. I am generalising but I mainly see this wispy moustache thing on the more lower class, less educated boys. Not always the case though.

I met him,was his nickname Jim??
No, he would need a brown paper bag for that. :occasion9:

I have no figures on the incidence of anal prolapse amongst the ex-pat nancy population of Pattaya but I'm willing to bet it is high.
Oh FFS, Scottish... I'm having my dinner and just threw up in my mouth a little. Thank you for that.

allieb
December 27th, 2010, 16:40
I was once told by a Thai boy who I was seeing regularly. "Darling don't color your hair it doesn't look nice I love old man with grey hair." My reply was, Ok if thats what you want, next time I come it will be grey and not colored but You must also do something for me. Shave your pubes I dont like big black bushes. On my next trip my hair was natural and un colored but he hadn't shaved his pubes. selfish little git.

chillnorth
December 27th, 2010, 17:25
each with a hole resembling a horse's collar :rolling:

This may well be one of the list of Ten Best Lines (not used on a boy) of 2010........kudos...

davidsobe
December 30th, 2010, 05:45
I too strongly dislike facial hair, and also like smooth balls. Here in the USA, way too many gay guys have four-day-old facial hair --- ugggg. When I arrive in Pattaya on 20 January, I will look forward to clean-shaven, smooth bodied guys. I'm staying at the Copa hotel in Boyztown, after having stayed at Le Cafe Royale hotel and Howards and Ambiance over the years.