View Full Version : Monty

December 25th, 2010, 01:40
Does anyone have information about MONTY, who had bars in Sunnee and Jomtien?

lonelywombat
December 25th, 2010, 06:47
Monty is fit and well and is rinning a shop in Perth Australia. His plans to return to live in LOS have been put on ice for the time being. I spoke to him 2 weeks ago and he is quite cheerful.

December 26th, 2010, 02:14
Monty is fit and well and is rinning a shop in Perth Australia. His plans to return to live in LOS have been put on ice for the time being. I spoke to him 2 weeks ago and he is quite cheerful.

Hi,

Monty is OK and has been e mailing me, I hope he lives to be a 100,a survivor and a fun guy to be with,you forget your worries when you're around him,as he always seems to have more than you do!!!!

Best of luck Monty in 2011 :notworthy: :notworthy:

bucknaway
April 25th, 2011, 03:26
Have they done anything with Monty's old spot?

[attachment=1:wduhfgbn]IMG_0048.JPG[/attachment:wduhfgbn][attachment=0:wduhfgbn]IMG_0049.JPG[/attachment:wduhfgbn]

April 25th, 2011, 05:36
No Bucky,

Monty never was one for big spending!.. :laughing3:

I have heard from him very recently and he's fighting fit.

lonelywombat
April 25th, 2011, 07:38
Monty has sold his shop in Perth and plans to return to Pattaya early may. He plans to rest up for a while and do some serious research on Thai guys, as it has been a desert for him at home.

Whatever dont expect him to race out and buy the first bar/B&B some touts tries to off load to him.

Been there, done that, he wrote the manual.

bucknaway
April 25th, 2011, 08:46
No matter what he opens, if he slaps a big "Montys" sign up on it, he will get the same customers he had before. Possibly no more and no less. He should choose a more Thai/Touristy name and make his name the small print to attract the tourist. I know when I first came for a visit, the last place I would go was anyplace with a very English or Western sounding place like Marks, Monty's, Bill's or Pat's. Maybe if he just use a crooked "M". with a picture of two Thai guys on each side of the "M".

lonelywombat
May 3rd, 2011, 13:25
Monty has arrived back in Pattaya and has started things off with dinner with the Barmy Army and drinks with
undaunted. If he survives that he has LMTU for followups.

Beachlover
May 3rd, 2011, 20:45
started things off with dinner with the Barmy Army and drinks with undaunted. If he survives that he has LMTU for followups.
LMTU and Undaunted... Hanging out with a classy bunch!