PDA

View Full Version : Holiday greetings!

bao-bao
December 24th, 2010, 20:20
Although I personally tend to lean heavily towards the Christmas portion of the holiday season I wanted to pause to wish all of my SGT friends a wonderful holiday season, whatever you choose to observe - and the wish holds for those who simply give it all a miss. Have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011/2554, everyone.

[youtube:3mela8f1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZYsS9iIAIg[/youtube:3mela8f1]

December 24th, 2010, 20:33
I'd like to also wish all members a "Very Happy Christmas" and all 'Good Things' to come in 2011 (that also includes you 'newalaan')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9o ... r_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE&feature=player_embedded)

:alc: :occasion9: :alc:

jinks
December 25th, 2010, 09:44
http://www.jinks.co.uk/forum/snowman.jpg

cdnmatt
December 25th, 2010, 09:56
Merry Christmas!

Party at my house this year! I decided if I just hung out with a couple friends, or went to a restaurant, I'd get sad and miss my family who are all together this year. So I decided we're going to have a huge party at my place instead. It's not even 11am, and there's already about 15 people here. Perfect! Give it another 12 hours, and there should be a good 40 or 50 people here.

Beachlover
December 25th, 2010, 19:31
there's already about 15 people here. Perfect! Give it another 12 hours, and there should be a good 40 or 50 people here.
Matt? Did you survive? :hello2:

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2010, 05:06
there's already about 15 people here. Perfect! Give it another 12 hours, and there should be a good 40 or 50 people here.
Matt? Did you survive? :hello2:

Yep, was good! Loads of people showed up, had a nice, large BBQ, lots of beer & whiskey flowing, kids were having fun with the PlayStation. Was good. Only cried a little bit once, and that was in the morning, after I finished talking to & seeing my family on web cam just after they finished Christmas Eve dinner.

Twas good though! And even better, I think there's like six kids sleeping here right now, which means, I don't have to clean a single thing tomorrow. How lovely. :-)

newalaan
December 26th, 2010, 21:58
and all 'Good Things' to come in 2011 (that also includes you 'newalaan')
What even me? well thank-you combat, you sentimental old thing you.......

And yes, I too would also like to wish all members of SGT a very happy and healthy 2011......And hope a few of the old posters and maybe some new posters can be persuaded to grace the forum in 2011.

Beachlover
December 27th, 2010, 16:34
I think it's been a great year for this board. Fun too. We've even got a new sponsor! May it prosper in 2011.

Here's wishing everyone a happy holidays and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011. :hello1:

Yep, was good! Loads of people showed up, had a nice, large BBQ, lots of beer & whiskey flowing, kids were having fun with the PlayStation.
Great stuff... You and Kim must be in great standing with the locals now!

I think there's like six kids sleeping here right now, which means, I don't have to clean a single thing tomorrow. How lovely. :-)
Child Labour! Where's MJ_87? LOL

December 29th, 2010, 13:42
I don't understand why snowmen do not have penis. :tard: :tard:

ftj_taw
December 30th, 2010, 09:59
I don't understand why snowmen do not have penis. :tard: :tard:

Looking at many of the Farangs who come to Thailand I can answer your question. They have one, it is just buried under their belly. :evil4:

Seriously, I hope everyone has a great and happy new year. I know I will, as soon as I can return to Thailand. This time I do the Islands.

krobbie
December 30th, 2010, 11:46
This is a litle early as it is only December 30 but wishing all SGT board members a very happy and prosperous New Year from Bangkok.

Cheers

jinks
December 30th, 2010, 15:12
Ditto, except that I will be celebrating NYE in the cold UK....

Boo hoo hoo, miss you already :crybaby:

bao-bao
December 31st, 2010, 03:14
As it's now 31 December there let me wish everyone celebrating this evening a safe and joyous New Year's Eve - and a fabulous 2554! :occasion9:

Beachlover
December 31st, 2010, 09:02
Ditto, except that I will be celebrating NYE in the cold UK....
Gorgeous, bright, sunny day here in Sydney. Not a single cloud. Sun probably won't go down till 7 or 8pm... :blackeye:

People coming over to watch the fireworks from here soon so better finishing prepping.