PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place my visit 23rd

jinks
December 23rd, 2010, 16:43
23rd - I'm meeting unciebuck tonight. Anyone care to join me for a drink. 9.30pm.

jinks
December 24th, 2010, 00:17
WELL NOW, nobody made themselves known to me, were you all hiding in the crowd?

A nice sigle shop unit, whatever drink you want is available at a very fair price (bottle of beer 120 baht, long drink from 150 baht).
A good selection of go-go boys, from the usual shuffle (must I dance go-go) type throught the enthusiastic (I AM going to get an off tonight) to a couple of "high number" boys/men with rather larger than average cocks.

The show comprised of "disco dance" numbers then a (close the door) simulated sex show. Cocks, nice ones too, were on show.
A fire eater followed by the Christmas number during which EVER customer recieved a gift wrapped present.
I will open mine in 24 hours time.

Attentive and not pushy waiters made the visit enjoyable.

Beachlover
December 24th, 2010, 08:43
I think anyone who saw you was worried Unkiebuck might take a feisty swing at them. :blackeye:

December 24th, 2010, 08:47
TOUCHE' !!! LOL!!
Happy Holidays and may you all have a very Happy New Year!!

stevehadders
December 24th, 2010, 19:40
Must have seen you as was also in the Bar - my 3rd visit this holiday. I have to say I have enjoyed every visit and hats off to UncieBuckie - I assume he is the American host - who has always been very friendly on my arrival and departure - I wish the bar every success. It is very easy to knock a bar but this one is trying something different and is very friendly so they get my baht..... will probably pay a visit in the next hour also

Impulse
December 25th, 2010, 04:41
Where is this place?I will check it out when I arrive in a few weeks.

lonelywombat
December 25th, 2010, 06:49
Just look for the ad on the first page of sawatdee, when you go to forums.

December 25th, 2010, 08:01
Soi 2 in Pattayaland, also known as Boyz Town

colmx
January 5th, 2011, 07:01
Visited Happy Place tonight for the 1st time...

Enjoyed the show and there are quite a few cute guys working there. And drink prices were great compared to the competition in the surrounding area

Unkiebuck - are the show boys offable?

Myself and BF both like one particular guy (i won't say which!)

January 5th, 2011, 11:58
Soi 2 in Pattayaland, also known as Boyz Town

It may be known as BoyzTown, but I was always told that BoyzTown was just Soi 1

jinks
January 5th, 2011, 13:00
I was always told that BoyzTown was just Soi 1

The end of Soi sign "BOYZ TOWN" is in Soi 3 !

Happy Place is just around the corner.

January 5th, 2011, 15:06
Boyz Town "officially" is Soi 3 but many boy bars on Soi 2 and Soi 1 consider themselves in the Boyz Town area to help identify where they are. If we said Pattayaland many people would say, where is that? LOL!

Yes, all the boys in the bar are offable. Go go boys 300 baht, staff and show boys 400 baht and asst managers 500 baht and the fire eater manager is 1000
baht. Sorry dear, but I am not available :sign5:

TravellerDave
January 7th, 2011, 01:49
I've just had a good look at the website and am impressed by the standard of the boys, particularly the group shown on the first page. I hope they will be there when I visit during my next trip to Pattaya. Is there a short-time room ?.

January 8th, 2011, 06:55
I've just had a good look at the website and am impressed by the standard of the boys, particularly the group shown on the first page....

Could you repost your opinion when the drink wears off.

Thank you.

:occasion9:

Blondie is cute though, but I've said that before and got my post deleted for it.

I think he must have knocked Jinks back.

:sign5: