PDA

View Full Version : buy one get one free. healthy food, ladyboys

andrewcraig
December 23rd, 2010, 10:12
I am not complaining bout buy one drink get one free, but as me and my mate were drinking different we got two drinks each.
At least lacage learnt to bring me a beer and put the other opened beer in frig.. But bacardi and coke arrived 2 glasses at a time. Maybe a ticket for second drink free would keep drinks cold. Several places do this and it is annoyng.
We wanted to keep in shape for the beach at home and LW said to try Sizzlers all you can eat salad bar.Apart from fish and chips at lacage and when it rained went there every night. The night it rained went to saltnpepper. Really nice food.

My mate met a ladyboy in one of the shops and used to bring her home when I went out to the bars.She did not want money and my m8 said her cock was bigger than his and was all the time wanting to fuck him. He was not into that and would not tell me if he fucked her or not. Someone was using my condoms. She says she gets str8 guys most of the time just walking through the mall and they let her do them.

Happy Boys and Nice bar my favorites.Mymic bar too expensive for drinks 200 baht and next door 130. Got tired of the tip me drink me from waiters.
Went upstairs at Forest 3 boys walking round naked and another standing getting head job from an old guy.
Went to a few gay and one very busy str8 bar in Jomtien The str8 bar was down the hil about 50 yards from Venue.
Had a few massages at Somjit just near tuckom, a lot of fun upstairs at Happy boys and with the boys from Bondi and bamboo. Brunch rotated between on the beach,Papa Davids and Poseiden, our favorite.

Beachlover
December 23rd, 2010, 17:29
My mate met a ladyboy in one of the shops and used to bring her home when I went out to the bars.She did not want money and my m8 said her cock was bigger than his and was all the time wanting to fuck him. He was not into that and would not tell me if he fucked her or not. Someone was using my condoms. She says she gets str8 guys most of the time just walking through the mall and they let her do them.
LOL... this your straight mate? That is hilarious.

I never understood the attraction to full on ladyboys, but each to their own, I guess.

December 23rd, 2010, 17:44
I am not making excuses for any of the bars that serve TWO drinks at a time on the Two for one BUT the reason is very possible that they dont want to get all confused as to who they owe drinks to and who they dont.
Tickets, while a good idea, allows people to buy one drink and then give their freinds the ticket so their freind drinks free. Not the reasoning behind buy one get one for ONE cuatomer.
There has to be an answer so that the customer can get a cold second drink but I cant think of one now.

Beachlover
December 23rd, 2010, 18:06
There has to be an answer so that the customer can get a cold second drink but I cant think of one now.
A stamp? And another stamp to invalidate the first when the second drink is served?

lonelywombat
December 26th, 2010, 07:20
Several years ago there was and maybe still is a straight Pattaya board with a forum on Ladyboys. Threads like whose ladyboy has the biggest cock and some even posted pics.
Gays were not welcome and homophobic remarks in the main forum were frequent. Fairly strict moderating and my posts were deleted rapidly.

How can they claim to be straight when they brag about their boyfriend's cock?

jimnbkk
December 26th, 2010, 10:31
Several years ago there was and maybe still is a straight Pattaya board with a forum on Ladyboys. Threads like whose ladyboy has the biggest cock and some even posted pics.
Gays were not welcome and homophobic remarks in the main forum were frequent. Fairly strict moderating and my posts were deleted rapidly.

How can they claim to be straight when they brag about their boyfriend's cock?

It's simple. They don't consider them to be 'boyfriends'. Somehow they have rationalized the fact that because they wear women's clothing, and some of them have "bolt-on" tits, that they're 'girls'. I see their website sometimes, and they have photos of the lady boys, and some of them have really Big cocks.