PDA

View Full Version : Baretop Russian boys Corner Bar daytime

lonelywombat
December 22nd, 2010, 16:08
I could not believe the PMs when I logged on.All of them drew my attention to the post by corner bar on GB.

For me, October was way down, November was about the same, and so far, December is a little busier than last year. We still have miles to go to equal three years ago however. Wish I could get more of the bare chested Russian boys in the bar more often. When they were here in the afternoon, the bar was packed very quickly with Thai and farrang watching them play pool. My pool table has been recovered by the way.

The thread on GB seems to be developing into a bitch fight between LMTU and undaunted. Otherwise I would have given a link

On another new thread Corner bar is offering on New Years day a corned beef dinner,free. LMTU has put shit on that.

When I was in the army we had the spam [tinned cornbeef] that he refers to. It wan't bad fried. Bloody awful uncooked.

But corned beef is one of my favourites meals and there are many fine dining restaurants that feature it here in Melbourne.

Worth a visit to Corner Bar in the next week to check out those Russians and please report back. I would suggest the corned beef dinner might be for regulars and not balloon chasers.

Beachlover
December 22nd, 2010, 16:54
The thread on GB seems to be developing into a bitch fight between LMTU and undaunted. Otherwise I would have given a link
LOL... I think that's why you should give the link. Pair of morons. Which thread?

LMTU has started posting under multiple handles on gaythailand.com too. He started this post with his new handle, "wellinever" and then started replying with his main handle, "heygay". http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... xmas-show/ (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6458-venue-xmas-show/) ... He's accusing me of being "beach bunny/Chao Na" LOL.

giggsy
December 22nd, 2010, 17:11
When they say the pool table was recovered, where was it found and who stole it ?

December 22nd, 2010, 17:18
When they say the pool table was recovered, where was it found and who stole it ?

It wasn't stolen giggsy; 'Undaunted' had passed out on it, drunk instead of in the toilets, and it couldn't be seen under his bulk...

lonelywombat
December 22nd, 2010, 17:30
I want some photos of those Russians . Far more interesting than the Arabs.

Undaunted was always bitching about the fem waiters at Corner Bar. If only Corner Bar could get some Russian Waiters or freelancers. OMG now I know what hot flushes are all about.

thonglor55
December 23rd, 2010, 06:07
... He's accusing me of being "beach bunny/Chao Na".But we all know that's true. Why bother pretending?

Dboy
December 28th, 2010, 07:23
Isn't there a gay bar in Jomptien Complex that is run by 2 young Russians? I met them on the beach one day but never visited their bar. They were both VERY lovely.

dboy

lexusgs
December 29th, 2010, 02:14
... He's accusing me of being "beach bunny/Chao Na".But we all know that's true. Why bother pretending?

Looks like your being slowly found out man...it's pretty hilarious watching you get ever more paranoid about your own supposed personality. :rolling:

lonelywombat
December 29th, 2010, 02:49

Looks like your being slowly found out man...it's pretty hilarious watching you get ever more paranoid about your own supposed personality. :rolling:

No one has bothered to support BL in this because it was so obvious LMTU getting confused over the two names. Just like he did over Wunderbar and Wonderland.

beachbunny and beachlover have the word beach in common and nothing else, writing styles, content or location. thonglor55 who lives in BKK is well aware as well.

December 29th, 2010, 04:35
Do you think those Russian lads can play cricket Lonely? ....Sorry about that mate I just couldn't resist it :D :thumbleft:

December 29th, 2010, 05:10
Do you think those Russian lads can play cricket Lonely? ....Sorry about that mate I just couldn't resist it :D :thumbleft:

Maybe not, but they sure know how to win host rights to the World Cup, dear.

....Sorry about that mate I just couldn't resist it :D :thumbleft:

lonelywombat
December 29th, 2010, 05:18
Bl was quoted "He's accusing me of being "beach bunny/Chao Na".

But we all know that's true. Why bother pretending?

No one has bothered to support BL in this because it was so obvious LMTU getting confused over the two names. Just like he did over Wunderbar and Wonderland.

beachbunny and beachlover have the word beach in common and nothing else, [writing styles, content or location]. thonglor55 who lives in BKK is well aware as well.

boygeenyus,beachbunny and thorglor55 all live in BKK beachlover lives in Sydney and I have had enough PMs from BL to not doubt that. I believe boygeenyus stopped posting under that name when Homitern died mid feb 2009

boygeenyus joined 9 june 2004
last post 28 feb 2009 2975 posts

beachbunny joined 15 feb 2009
last post 22 nov 2009 1579 posts

beachlover joined 27 jan 2008
still posting 3638 posts

December 29th, 2010, 06:27
Obesssion is a terrible thing

giggsy
December 29th, 2010, 08:02
boygeenyus,beachbunny and thorglor55 all live in BKK beachlover lives in Sydney and I have had enough PMs from BL to not doubt that. I believe boygeenyus stopped posting under that name when Homitern died mid feb 2009
We love Beachlover..and I use the "We" correctly as I have got worms.
Just one thing that puzzles me is that beachlover loves to respond to most threads but for someone living in Sydney and not replying or commenting on the cricket being played is astonishing. But then again if I was an adopted aussie perhaps I would keep quiet on the subject. :hello1: :hello1:
[attachment=0:2rp1wkm2]gth0181l.jpg[/attachment:2rp1wkm2]

Beachlover
December 29th, 2010, 18:02
You just crack me up. :happy7:

Just one thing that puzzles me is that beachlover loves to respond to most threads but for someone living in Sydney and not replying or commenting on the cricket being played is astonishing. But then again if I was an adopted aussie perhaps I would keep quiet on the subject.
I don't follow cricket... Can't fend the Aussie fort on that, sorry.

Looks like your being slowly found out man...it's pretty hilarious watching you get ever more paranoid about your own supposed personality.
Yeah, there's two groups in that. One's dumb enough to make or support weak accusations they can't substantiate. The other's probably bright enough to not believe them but still uses them in a desperate need to have a poke no matter how weak it is since they have no real facts and nothing else over me. Losers really.

For starters, I am not boygeenyus. That's a plain dumb suggestion. And whoever BG is, he wouldn't appreciate being accused of being me.

Secondly, I no longer care who people think I am. There are so many nut cases here, I'm never going to reveal my identity except to a few who I've corresponded with for a long time and trust. If they want to "think" I'm a disabled 60-year old disabled man sitting at home... go ahead. It makes no difference to me. That's why I'm up here and they're down there.

it was so obvious LMTU getting confused over the two names. Just like he did over Wunderbar and Wonderland.
I know LMTU's dumb but I'm finding it hard to believe he's dumb enough to get confused over my name and BB's. I think was just looking for a rock to throw his childish jibes with since he knows I all but demolished him LOL.

beachlover lives in Sydney and I have had enough PMs from BL to not doubt that. I believe boygeenyus stopped posting under that name when Homitern died mid feb 2009
Thanks, Lonely... for maintaining your integrity despite our occasional "frustrations".

Actually, I was never here when boygeenyus was posting under that name. When I started posting here he was posting under "Chao Na" who I didn't like at first. Then, I think he got deleted and came back as "beach bunny". I didn't find out about his previous handle, BG until later.

lexusgs
December 30th, 2010, 00:38
You just crack me up. :happy7:

Just one thing that puzzles me is that beachlover loves to respond to most threads but for someone living in Sydney and not replying or commenting on the cricket being played is astonishing. But then again if I was an adopted aussie perhaps I would keep quiet on the subject.
I don't follow cricket... Can't fend the Aussie fort on that, sorry.

Looks like your being slowly found out man...it's pretty hilarious watching you get ever more paranoid about your own supposed personality.
Yeah, there's two groups in that. One's dumb enough to make or support weak accusations they can't substantiate. The other's probably bright enough to not believe them but still uses them in a desperate need to have a poke no matter how weak it is since they have no real facts and nothing else over me. Losers really.

For starters, I am not boygeenyus. That's a plain dumb suggestion. And whoever BG is, he wouldn't appreciate being accused of being me.

Secondly, I no longer care who people think I am. There are so many nut cases here, I'm never going to reveal my identity except to a few who I've corresponded with for a long time and trust. If they want to "think" I'm a disabled 60-year old disabled man sitting at home... go ahead. It makes no difference to me. That's why I'm up here and they're down there.

it was so obvious LMTU getting confused over the two names. Just like he did over Wunderbar and Wonderland.
I know LMTU's dumb but I'm finding it hard to believe he's dumb enough to get confused over my name and BB's. I think was just looking for a rock to throw his childish jibes with since he knows I all but demolished him LOL.

beachlover lives in Sydney and I have had enough PMs from BL to not doubt that. I believe boygeenyus stopped posting under that name when Homitern died mid feb 2009
Thanks, Lonely... for maintaining your integrity despite our occasional "frustrations".

Actually, I was never here when boygeenyus was posting under that name. When I started posting here he was posting under "Chao Na" who I didn't like at first. Then, I think he got deleted and came back as "beach bunny". I didn't find out about his previous handle, BG until later.

Twas just an observation Beachy pet. The other turn off is your incessant verbal diarrhea....carpet bombing in almost every post. Your supposed profile just does n't ring true when you feel the need to defend yourself along with an unhealthy interest in 'getting one over' on posters elsewhere. Enjoy your day mate :hello1:

dab69
December 30th, 2010, 00:46
Don't recall Chao Na/BG having such a need to
constantly post mindless dribble in each and every goddamn thread.
That was more the fake Colonel, before
he "offed" himself.

Fake Colonel, pretend Chinaman, whatever.
Weird how the net attracts such losers.

lexusgs
December 30th, 2010, 01:08
he "offed" himself.

Lol....yup I have to agree with you there mate. Eventually they all get found out. I think it's just this one has taken a while :rolling:
Can't wait for him to wake up and get a tapping away on get another boatload of mindless drivel

lonelywombat
December 30th, 2010, 05:56
he "offed" himself.

Lol....yup I have to agree with you there mate. Eventually they all get found out. I think it's just this one has taken a while :rolling:
Can't wait for him to wake up and get a tapping away on get another boatload of mindless drivel

Twas just an observation Beachy pet. The other turn off is your incessant verbal diarrhea....carpet bombing in almost every post. Your supposed profile just does n't ring true when you feel the need to defend yourself along with an unhealthy interest in 'getting one over' on posters elsewhere. Enjoy your day mate :hello1:

You seem to be doing a fair imitation of what you are complaining about BL doing.

I agree that BL is overdoing the gaybutton thing, the LMTU farce and chasing badboybilly.
Hopefully he will make a New Years resolution , to reduce his exposure to all forums and write more detailed posts here like his trip report.

Beachlover
December 30th, 2010, 21:42
I agree that BL is overdoing the gaybutton thing, the LMTU farce and chasing badboybilly.
Oddly, I can see some humour in BadBoyBilly now. It's kind of funny watching him take the piss on Gaybutton's forum since GB's too dense to pick up on it. He's still a big lardy degenerate though. :happy7:

Gaybutton and LMTU are both unethical hypocrite low-lifes with zero self-awareness about themselves so it was fun to poke the bubble and offer a prick of reality.

Twas just an observation Beachy pet...
Why do you repeat my entire post? Are you a brainless waste of space in real life too?

There's nothing unnatural about feeling the need to defend yourself when attacked.

You've made 14 posts here and 50% of them are at me. Your own logic says you have an unhealthy obsession with me and should get a life.

lexusgs
December 30th, 2010, 21:54
Funnily, I can see some humour in BadBoyBilly now. It's kind of funny watching him take the piss on Gaybutton's forum since GB's too dense to pick up on it. He's still a big lardy degenerate though. :happy7:

Gaybutton and LMTU are both unethical hypocrite low-lifes with zero self-awareness about themselves so it was fun to poke the bubble and offer a prick of reality.

Twas just an observation Beachy pet...
Why do you repeat my entire post? Are you a brainless waste of space in real life too?

There's nothing unnatural about feeling the need to defend yourself when attacked.

You've made 14 posts here and 50% of them are at me. Your own logic says you have an unhealthy obsession with me and should get a life.

Not all Beachy daring.. I find it quite amusing to mimic how you interpret things. No unhealthy obsession on my side. I just call it how I see it. I find most of the boards quite interesting as many guys do. Your brainless literary style shines through. All this on the back of attacking other people as 'morons' and the like. Clearly, when you're trawling the net for old out of date forums purely to be vindictive indicates you are not what you say. That's my only issue with you. Nothing else. Talking about LMTU, GB and Bad Boy Billy(whoever the fukk that is) is just not healthy for someone of your supposed profile...... That's human nature mate. I thought I would pass on my opinion buddy ...it's not against the law :rolling: maybe this time my post might get a chance to be viewed before it gets edited by your protectors yet again.....you take care now mate :headbang:

Beachlover
December 30th, 2010, 22:37
Funny, you come off more brainless to me. Any reason you feel the need to repeat my entire post when posting a comment immediately after it?

Not aware of your edits but I get edited from time to time so please don't sprout a load of sh*t about having "protectors".

With every post your obsession (by your own definition) grows stronger along with your position as a hypocrite... keep it up.

lexusgs
December 31st, 2010, 01:56
Funny, you come off more brainless to me. Any reason you feel the need to repeat my entire post when posting a comment immediately after it?

Not aware of your edits but I get edited from time to time so please don't sprout a load of sh*t about having "protectors".

With every post your obsession (by your own definition) grows stronger along with your position as a hypocrite... keep it up.

Yup, it's hilarious mate. I can keep going no worries. Kinda like yourself with your obsession about retired guys in Pattaya. I just noted another one where you seem to treat us all to another dose of your obsession about places that you clearly know rather well. At least a lot better than I do. Call it curiosity, call it an obsession I don't give a fuck. I'm just putting my opinion out there. Oh and by the way why would anyone give a fukk how my posts are edited you clueless prick....cheers for now :alc:

Beachlover
December 31st, 2010, 09:00
Oh and by the way why would anyone give a fukk how my posts are edited you clueless prick.
I don't know but you obviously do since you ranted about it in your previous post.

Call it curiosity, call it an obsession I don't give a fuck.
Your screw's gotten looser LOL.

Brad the Impala
December 31st, 2010, 15:28
. Call it curiosity, call it an obsession I don't give a fuck. I'm just putting my opinion out there

It's obsession to spend most of your posts slagging off another poster. Wasn't it you who referred to "an unhealthy interest in 'getting one over' on posters" and didn't you also slag off Colmx who had been a respected poster here for years before you came along?

lexusgs
January 1st, 2011, 00:45
Oh and by the way why would anyone give a fukk how my posts are edited you clueless prick.
I don't know but you obviously do since you ranted about it in your previous post.

I'm responding to your comments pet.

Call it curiosity, call it an obsession I don't give a fuck.
Your screw's gotten looser LOL.

Not really...just getting my opinion out there as I said. You spend enough time ramming yours down everyone's throat here mate....lol

lexusgs
January 1st, 2011, 00:49
. Call it curiosity, call it an obsession I don't give a fuck. I'm just putting my opinion out there

It's obsession to spend most of your posts slagging off another poster. Wasn't it you who referred to "an unhealthy interest in 'getting one over' on posters" and didn't you also slag off Colmx who had been a respected poster here for years before you came along?

Glad your so observant Brad. It's a free world world out there man. Can't I make a comment or two like everyone else. I have no gripe with you but come on let's allow some new people to post here. Good or bad...I promise to start adding some value/interest in 2011....Happy New Year by the way :drunken:

Brad the Impala
January 1st, 2011, 01:06
Glad your so observant Brad. It's a free world world out there man. Can't I make a comment or two like everyone else. I have no gripe with you but come on let's allow some new people to post here. Good or bad...I promise to start adding some value/interest in 2011....Happy New Year by the way :drunken:

New posters are welcome, as long as they don't drive off the valued posters!! There's giving your opinion because it's genuinely held, and then there is just having an opinion so that you can use it to put down someone else(who you are following around the board!)

Welcome anyway!

lonelywombat
January 1st, 2011, 05:18
Back on topic Corner Bar are serving free a corned beef dinner to all comers as a New Years gesture. It will be interesting to see the ballon chasers roll up.

Beachlover
January 1st, 2011, 09:03
(who you are following around the board!)
LOL... He's like a stinkbug. One of many. *Flick*

Diec
January 1st, 2011, 09:07

And you appear to be a troll who feels the need to post to every thread whether you have anything to say or not.

lexusgs
January 2nd, 2011, 02:02

New posters are welcome, as long as they don't drive off the valued posters!! There's giving your opinion because it's genuinely held, and then there is just having an opinion so that you can use it to put down someone else(who you are following around the board!)

Welcome anyway!

Thanks for your gracious welcome Brad. I would n't say following. Just highlighting some concerns .....lol . Happy New Year again by the way :occasion9:

lexusgs
January 2nd, 2011, 02:03

And you appear to be a troll who feels the need to post to every thread whether you have anything to say or not.

He he he. Thanks for your support... :rolling: