PDA

View Full Version : bars with "these" types of boys (18+ of course) in Pattaya?

December 22nd, 2010, 04:21
I might ramble a bit, but hopefully someone out there can help. My question involves a story. I dont identify as gay but I am sexually attracted to a very specific type of guy. A few years a go, I went out with a group of people and a girl brought her brother along. I am very open minded and liberal and can have fun with anyone. This guy was totally into me and was openly flirting, and I played along, everyone was laughing blah blah bah. He was sitting on my lap, grabbing my cock, everything....it was all in fun. As the night wore on and we all had a few drinks I found myself wanting to fuck him. So long story short, a couple hours later I find my self pounding him into my bed. Ever since them I have been very attracted to guys commonly known (as I have learned through scouring the internet) as "fembois". I have never had another sexual encounter with a guy only because I have not seen too many guys the look and act like my first. I dont want a full on ladyboy...id rather just fuck a girl at that point. But I want a guy that is the "sissy-bottom" type (another word I found while searching for guys like this online) . I want them to have longer hair... not "woman" long...just long for a guy. I want him to be tiny (im pretty big) with a cute little petite body and cute face, actually a very pretty "girl-like: face and I want him to dress and act "cute and girly" I dont care about age...Im not into young guys (i know sex tourist go to thailand for the large amount of 18-20 girls an guys). I would actually prefer them in the 25 years of age range. So age isnt a requirement of what im looking for. i dont care about young or young looking.

I got these pics from looking a couple random pattay boy bar websites.
here is the type of guys that i find at most of the pattaya boy bar websites.
They do nothing for me sexually...I have no desire to fuck "these" type of guys

December 22nd, 2010, 04:26
Now these pics are examples of what I want.
the last pic isnt exactly what I want physically but he is kinda girly and cute in the face and I can tell he is a flirty, cock-hungry, bottom that likes big strong straight guys like myself.

So here are some examples of that show along the lines what what I am looking for.
any bars that are filled with these types?

billy2bs
December 22nd, 2010, 05:56
But you say you are not gay. Oh well...moving right along.

sing_lofty_sing
December 22nd, 2010, 07:17
:crybaby: Try the bars in soi Sunee plaza, you will find the type of boys you like there for sure. And dont worry about who or what you are ( gay or str8 or bi) just do what you like and fancy. Have a good Christmas dude

Dboy
December 22nd, 2010, 11:58
But you say you are not gay. Oh well...moving right along.

That's what I was thinking too. And the last guy is taking injections, but no lady boys please!

December 29th, 2010, 01:10
But you say you are not gay.

In my mind being gay means that you could fall in love with another guy. If it's just mechanics for him then so be it.