PDA

View Full Version : is this a gay site

December 18th, 2010, 08:45
what are we supposed to talk about here? Seems like the bars and hotels are the only thing allowed to post..
damn looks fishy...are they paying to post or what?
Just wondered...guess I will be kicked off soon..just wonder if its a gay site or an ad place...hope they are
paying lots..

DCbob
December 18th, 2010, 09:04
If you will please look at the address bar above, you will see:
sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand

There are two "gay" in the address, so yes it is a gay site.

What do gay's want to talk about? Most want to find out where the boys are.
Ooops that probably entails looking in bars and taking them to hotels. You know the bars where girls hang out is not going to work and the hoity toity hotels that does not let you bring in joiners is not going to work either.

Now if you want to discuss anything else, please feel free to do so. That way we can get the discussion going that you want to discuss.

December 18th, 2010, 16:54
Seems to me that in the ONE day that this person has registered on this board, he cannot know if it is gay or not and worries about what bars and hotels are paying to post their specials on the board??? This coming on the heals of a different thread discussing the issue of bars and hotels etc posting their specials???
Yes, as you say, sounds fishy to me!! :sign3:

December 18th, 2010, 17:41
Seems to me that in the ONE day that this person has registered on this board, he cannot know if it is gay or not and worries about what bars and hotels are paying to post their specials on the board??? This coming on the heals of a different thread discussing the issue of bars and hotels etc posting their specials???
Yes, as you say, sounds fishy to me!! :sign3:

He's a Troll, just ignore him...

the1
December 18th, 2010, 17:51
He's a Troll

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. He is a new member Combat, so do what you do best, make them feel unwelcome.

I don't think you realise how many readers get fed up with YOU!

Even the Mods got fed up with you when you were posting as Sanook.

Perhaps if you ignored these people you don't like, don't ever mention them, then readers of this forum may have more time for you?

cdnmatt
December 18th, 2010, 18:56
He's a Troll

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. He is a new member Combat, so do what you do best, make them feel unwelcome.

I don't think you realise how many readers get fed up with YOU!

Even the Mods got fed up with you when you were posting as Sanook.

Perhaps if you ignored these people you don't like, don't ever mention them, then readers of this forum may have more time for you?

And maybe if you posted under your actual account, instead of making a new one, people would actually care what you have to say.

the1
December 18th, 2010, 19:03
care what you have to say.

Don't you care?

December 18th, 2010, 19:08
And maybe if you posted under your actual account, instead of making a new one, people would actually care what you have to say.

Four posts from him Matt and each one is a comment about either Beachlover or I. He also refers to what or what the Moderators like or don't like so it doesn't take much to work out who he really is..He must have sleepless nights being so much in love with Beachlover and I...

the1
December 18th, 2010, 19:14
Sanook, you are a sad man.

Pathetic

December 18th, 2010, 19:22
..He must have sleepless nights being so much in love with Beachlover and I...

Well I don't know about sleepless nights - but I have been known to wake up screaming at that particular prospect!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

December 18th, 2010, 19:28
Well I don't know about sleepless nights - but I have been known to wake up screaming at that particular prospect!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ohhhh Scotty we didn't know you cared so much, can we share your 'caber' :thumbleft: ?

Beachlover
December 18th, 2010, 19:51
You're newly registered. Every one of your posts is an attack post. You have zero credibility. Go back to GBT where you belong - you can complain about how your last prostitute put you off with gagging and smelling of poo LOL.

He can't, Matt. His account's been deleted/banned 15 times over.

Well I don't know about sleepless nights - but I have been known to wake up screaming at that particular prospect!!
Lift up your kilt, Scottish. Manfucker (Undaunted) wants you!.... He looooooves you LOL.

the1
December 18th, 2010, 19:58
beachlover you old man, stop pretending

People are starting to see thru you

Or are you able to prove your age to us?

December 18th, 2010, 20:40
guess you are right..this whole site is now about selling rooms and ME...sorry.
WHY?

the1
December 20th, 2010, 23:54