PDA

View Full Version : high or low

December 17th, 2010, 16:39
With Xmas coming up next week, is this year going to be a good time to be in pattaya, or is there a lack of farang , which has been common all year. Friends of mine have been saying that the lack of farang around boys town is due to the stupid prices of drink charged, ie funny boys charging 160 bht a beer, the cafe royale charging more for a soda than a beer. They are still living in the past with their prices compared to todays exchange rates.I know what some guys will say , and that is , a bht is still a bht nothing to do with the exchange rate, ,but you need to compare the whole sale price compared to the retail price, in thailand, then see what the bars charge, Im not in pattaya so i have get my info from friends, but they are telling me that even now the number of guys at the cafe is way down after midnight compared to a few years ago at this time of year. This is also the same at bbb,, I can rember when that bar was humming , late at night

Marsilius
December 17th, 2010, 16:53
In the past week the beach has been very sparsely populated and, in many bars, I've been the only customer.

jinks
December 17th, 2010, 17:14
Worry not, I arrive on Sunday.

There should be several full charabancs coming from Blackpool too.

December 17th, 2010, 17:16
Worry not, I arrive on Sunday. There should be several full charabancs coming from Blackpool too.

jinks from all reports Pattaya needs to be attracting tourists not scaring them all away........ :alc:

December 19th, 2010, 01:24
well the locals that require the influx of Farang to pay their bills may cross their fingers tightly as so far most of the people due to leave for LOS from the UK in the next few days are totally screwed if the airports don't open again soon due to the terrible weather here :=((

jinks
December 19th, 2010, 13:06
We have arrived. In The Venue, they had to change my TV to one with a HDMI input. Thus the TV becomes my notebook's monitor.

AVI movies play full screen :love4:

gra46
December 19th, 2010, 15:12
Beer prices wow wtf wrong with there prices ,buy an ale in your own country
compare the exchange rate there ,now can u see the difference
Move in to holiday mode and do what your suppose to "ENJOY"

thrillbill
December 19th, 2010, 21:31
I stayed in Pattaya over the weekend and decided to hit Boystown Saturday night. I hadn't been there since last May. Around 10:30pm Panorama Bar was busy, but not packed...but when I went inside BoyzBoyzBoyz (after 11pm) it looked like it was on its last leg...only about 10-12 customers inside and the guys on stage (what happened to the good old days with the hotties up there?)..then later I stopped at the Piano Bar and just TWO customers inside. (A-Bomb seemed to have the best guys if you are into the "non skinny" types) I couldn't figure out why there were so few people...too cold outside? or are the gay visitors spread out too much... central Pattaya, south Pattaya around Sunnee, then Jomtien. It certainly isn't like soi 4 in Bangkok... busy. :bot: