PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY PLACE BAR CHRISTMAS SHOW and NEW PICS

December 16th, 2010, 07:58
HAPPY PLACE Bar in the Boyztown area (Soi 2 formerly Bubbles and Crystals) is happy to announce that new pictures have been added to its webpage http://www.happyplacebar.com
AND has started its Special Christmas Show which can be seen each night at 10:30pm
Boy Bingo is the 22nd of every month from 9:30 pm to 10:30pm
Several lucky number drawings Fridays and Sturdays for Free Offs and Free Drinks.
Beers are only 120 baht (except Carona)

Thank you

December 16th, 2010, 16:15
Is that message your equivalent of the Comeback Special, Unkie?

Welcome!

:rolling:

December 16th, 2010, 23:13
Some extremely strange moderating going on here:

2 innocuous posts (especially mine) on this topic have been deleted.

This is the 3rd successive topic generated by Unkie in which the responses have been edited - with none of the deleted responses being offensive by SGT standards - so unless we get an explantion,members will draw their own conclusions.

:dontknow:

Beachlover
December 17th, 2010, 00:31
I don't know... I'd just say, go easy on him. This is a real business. He sounds genuine and seems to do his best to run his business and serve his customers well like the other gogo bar owner, Mark from Krazy Dragon does, so it's nice if people don't throw too much crap at him, I suppose.

lonelywombat
December 17th, 2010, 12:21
I don't know... I'd just say, go easy on him. This is a real business. He sounds genuine and seems to do his best to run his business and serve his customers well like the other gogo bar owner, Mark from Krazy Dragon does, so it's nice if people don't throw too much crap at him, I suppose.

It is only 3 months since the usual suspects forced Yaya Bar away from the board and for him to demand any advertising that had been posted to this forum be removed.Maybe BL is growing old as suggested on other forums.

gay-thailand-f9/cheap-advertising-for-yaya-t20122.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/cheap-advertising-for-yaya-t20122.html)

Beachlover
December 17th, 2010, 21:33
Lonely... you're a crusty joke if you're calling me "old" considering you often lack coherence and basic composition skills.

No one "forced" Yaya away from this forum. You don't even know if he was ever posting here. Who the hell was "magictwanger"? Was that Yaya? Or someone else trying to do them a favour?

I've never had anything against business putting up a few posts about their business and neither has Spike or Jinks. Magictwanger started FOUR new threads in THREE days. In my view this is going a bit overboard...

And for that matter, I hope all the stuff you post about Pattaya business - like when you say a friend has visited a place and sent you a review - is true and genuine.

and for him to demand any advertising that had been posted to this forum be removed
Your sentence doesn't make sense so I can't tell if you're saying HE demanded or WE demanded for his advertising to be removed.

December 18th, 2010, 00:07
I don't know the details of the Yaya Bar dispute - but if the situation is that certain individuals (on the basis of how much advertising revenue they contribute to this site) thereby gain a veto over members posts or have a veto exercised on their behalf by the moderators - then count me out.

If members are not free to comment as they see fit (within the rules), then what's the point of the forum - it just becomes the mouthpiece of the moderators and advertisers

:dontknow: :dontknow:

lonelywombat
December 18th, 2010, 06:03
I don't know the details of the Yaya Bar dispute - but if the situation is that certain individuals (on the basis of how much advertising revenue they contribute to this site) thereby gain a veto over members posts or have a veto exercised on their behalf by the moderators - then count me out.

If members are not free to comment as they see fit (within the rules), then what's the point of the forum - it just becomes the mouthpiece of the moderators and advertisers

I dont know about a veto. There was a cut and paste here of an Yaya ad posted on GTT featuring a very handsome boy. I sent PM to admin to ask why it was removed. ES replied 21/9 that he had a complaint from the owner who did not want any content posted here, and he had no option but to remove it. I guess he was shocked at the treatment he received. For some posters this forum is a blood sport at times.

lonelywombat
December 18th, 2010, 06:17
Lonely... you're a crusty joke if you're calling me "old" considering you often lack coherence and basic composition skills.

Not all of us have had the advantage a tax payer funded uni degree, I started working at 15 and paid taxes and still do to enable others that privilege. Please feel free to correct my grammar when you think fit.

My comment about old was a reference to the thread started by undaunted on GB complaining about flooding . LMTU was having his usual shots at me but some people think he was talking about you including GB, and others think he is talking about Billy. In that thread as well as on GT your age has been questioned, as you are well aware.

I dont want this board to have a pissing contest like that going on at GT,ATM

Beachlover
December 18th, 2010, 14:53
That's a very valid point. We both know moderation on this forum isn't strict or entirely consistent. I've gotten used to it. Has its upsides.

I would just say, if you're going to criticise a business, which might be "protected" or one of the advertisers, perhaps do so gently, substantiate it and stick mainly to facts. If it's negative but reasonably put, maybe it won't be deleted...

I dont know about a veto. There was a cut and paste here of an Yaya ad posted on GTT featuring a very handsome boy. I sent PM to admin to ask why it was removed. ES replied 21/9 that he had a complaint from the owner who did not want any content posted here, and he had no option but to remove it. I guess he was shocked at the treatment he received. For some posters this forum is a blood sport at times.
Fair enough. I never knew about that. Everyone knows this forum is very raw. It's a shame he doesn't want to put his updates here but it's his decision. No one "forced him" as you said.

My comment about old was a reference to the thread started by undaunted on GB complaining about flooding . LMTU was having his usual shots at me but some people think he was talking about you including GB, and others think he is talking about Billy. In that thread as well as on GT your age has been questioned, as you are well aware.
Ah, fair enough. LOL. That's a funny thread. No one knows exactly who undaunted's referring to and he gets slammed by some of the members... then it turns into a bitch fest against and between multiple people, which GB does NOTHING to moderate.

Anyone who wants to question my age can suck my **** (figure of speech, not literally).

December 18th, 2010, 19:07
Anyone who wants to question my age can suck my **** (figure of speech, not literally).

Call me old fashioned darling, but I would want your age verified BEFORE I considered sucking your cock.

:occasion9:

aussie_
December 19th, 2010, 09:14
I went to Happy Place Bar last night and was very impressed. Customers are given a cool towel and snacks with their 120 baht drinks and the room was well ventilated. There was a good range of very hot go go boys to cater for most tastes in boys. The show is very good considering the size of stage the guys have to work with and they obviously enjoy their work. There was a nice Xmas segment with gifts being given to the audience. They had lucky numbers with free offs or drinks as the prize. I have been to many other bars recently who stick to their regular, mostly boring formats and shows. It was very good to see some innovation from the management of Happy Place and excellent value entertainment provided.

:occasion9:

December 22nd, 2010, 07:30
Thank you for the info Aussie.
Went into Happy Place last night at 10:30 for the show and the place was packed. I mean one or two seats to sit max.
The show was dynamite and had a very good time.