PDA

View Full Version : Great time on the cheap and in a hurry.

andrewcraig
December 15th, 2010, 16:22
We spent only 8 days as the tickets were not refundable. Thanks to the member of sawatdee who offered his condo overlooking the beach at jomtien.Thanks also to the guys who sent messages they meant a lot.
Our first night we were pissed and went to bondi and they are great.
Second night we met the guy who let us have his condo at lacage.What a drama. 2 stubbies of beer for 70baht,do you want fish and chips??? 150 baht. yes of course and they were F******* good.
We switched to wine , we are gentleman and white wine with fish. The size of those glasses. Bloody hell. We could not scratch ourselves by 10. Thanks guys who said hello , nice place.
My straight friend decided to go to walking street to find the iceberg bar, something we read about in papers back home.
I think he went the wrong way and found a ladyboy bar. I tried to find wheteher they were cocks in frocks ot had have the op.
He cannot remember.hehehe.
happyboys is grouse.
We said we would meet back in sunnee but was told there was a old fat blond guy very punchy who abuses evrybody that walk past and wants a fight. Gave it a miss.
More later

Beachlover
December 15th, 2010, 16:37
was told there was a old fat blond guy very punchy who abuses evrybody that walk past and wants a fight
You mean Unduaunted (manfucker)? His hair is actually grey. He has it bleached bright blonde. He's good mates with Gaybutton.

andrewcraig
December 15th, 2010, 16:59
was told there was a old fat blond guy very punchy who abuses evrybody that walk past and wants a fight
You mean Unduaunted (manfucker)? His hair is actually grey. He has it bleached bright blonde. He's good mates with Gaybutton.

We thought it was you. Seemed like a good fit.

December 15th, 2010, 20:07
It's not bleached - it's a wig - much handier when regularly spending time lying in a pool of spew - it can simply be thrown in the washer/dryer with the soiled trousers.

:occasion9:

December 15th, 2010, 20:31
We said we would meet back in sunnee but was told there was a old fat blond guy very punchy who abuses evrybody that walk past and wants a fight.

That's not the first time I have heard that said about Undaunted and his verbal abuse, what a very sad, sad life!

Beachlover
December 15th, 2010, 21:12
It's not bleached - it's a wig - much handier when regularly spending time lying in a pool of spew - it can simply be thrown in the washer/dryer with the soiled trousers.
I think the man (Undaunted) needs to be thrown in a washer/dryer every few days. A more permanent solution would be under a truck - useless sociopath. I think this is what a lot of the people around him would secretly like.

lonelywombat
December 20th, 2010, 09:22
Andrew you sent me a PM asking about the Aussie bar in Walking Street and where you could get fresh salads.
I am not sure of what you were referring to about Walking Street bar in Walking Street.
I sent a reply but it has not been opened.