PDA

View Full Version : Glee Xmas Show. Very camp and fun

lonelywombat
December 14th, 2010, 10:46
I tried so many times to upload this. The youtube connection is slow.

This is so camp and every gay man will love this, For first time Glee viewers replay it again.

Baby its cold outside.

[youtube:2wooxo49]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTnwv2NN-DI[/youtube:2wooxo49]

Beachlover
December 14th, 2010, 15:12
every gay man will love this
Nope, I thought it was as dull as a door knob... and it's got NOTHING to do with Thailand.

Narakmak
December 14th, 2010, 16:58
Bah humbug! Pass the sweet and sour prick.

andrewcraig
December 14th, 2010, 18:04
Nope, I thought it was as dull as a door knob... and it's got NOTHING to do with Thailand.

Just got back from Thailand. it seems so you to sound like you are sucking a sour prawn.

Fucking great mate have played it a dozen times. Dont you Sydney queens watch Glee????????

Beachlover
December 14th, 2010, 18:14
How's Manangatang? Did you remember to turn the lights off before you left?

krobbie
December 15th, 2010, 00:18
Well beach may not have enjoyed it but I thought it was pretty polished.

The other guy (whoever he is) is a good foil for Kurt. But why is Kurt playing hard to get? He has had so many crushes on guys he not likely to get and here's one on a plate. Serve it up Kurt.

Krobbie
Gleek

giggsy
December 15th, 2010, 04:43

I've never heard of Glee or Kurt. Is it aussie or american?
Now added to my favourites. This should be a contender for the xmas no.1
How could you not like it Beachy...[attachment=0:2il4p4ui]imagesCAP056TC.jpg[/attachment:2il4p4ui]

Brad the Impala
December 15th, 2010, 14:28
And for any fans of Harry Shum, this thread on a Thai forum will be interesting!

http://forum.gayterday.com/index.php/topic,1640.0.html

andrewcraig
December 15th, 2010, 16:03
How's Manangatang? Did you remember to turn the lights off before you left?

You stupid ignorant prick.We have have the worst rain in memory and worst floods and the locust plague.
And we have survived.
Took a loss on our crops but did much much better than expected. Good crop of hay and the wet weather might slow down the locusts.
God help Australia if you are all thats left of our future. Nothing positive. Always mocking and slamming in the shit.
Where did you get qualified to become an expert on everything?

Beachlover
December 15th, 2010, 16:29
A little dramatic my country bumpkin. Remember it was you who started this tiff and continue to mock. Australia is in great hands if people like me who work hard to keep others employed are the future.

I know flooding wiped wheat crops across the East coast and pushed up wheat futures...

andrewcraig
December 15th, 2010, 17:02
A little dramatic my country bumpkin. Remember it was you who started this tiff and continue to mock. Australia is in great hands if people like me who work hard to keep others employed are the future.

I know flooding wiped wheat crops across the East coast and pushed up wheat futures...

Dramatic . you reaaly do not have a clue.Come to the real australia and see what the fuck it is all about.

Beachlover
December 15th, 2010, 21:18
Alright, you bogan. What's the "real Australia"? A hole in the middle of no where with a population of 250?

I've spent time in country towns and remote Australia before. Unless you're deliberately spending some time in the wild or near a stunning beach, it's flipping boooooring.

December 15th, 2010, 21:36
Dramatic . you really do not have a clue.Come to the real australia and see what the fuck it is all about.

Calm down dear, calm down otherwise you'll end up like the drunk who shouts abuse at passerbys from The Corner Bar!

December 16th, 2010, 01:48
Dramatic . you really do not have a clue.Come to the real australia and see what the fuck it is all about.

Calm down dear, calm down otherwise you'll end up like the drunk who shouts abuse at passerbys from The Corner Bar!

He'll end up Incontinent?

:rolling:

Smiles
December 16th, 2010, 10:45
" ... This is so camp and every gay man will love this ... "
Every gay man loves 'camp'? If so, we are all in deep trouble.
What is 'glee'?

Well well, on further investigation ... damned if doesn't have a gay component. (Associated Corollary: 'all men with male voices are gay')

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/glee.jpg

Wesley
December 16th, 2010, 11:49
May I say Merry Christmas or happy Holidays on here.

giggsy
December 16th, 2010, 15:48
We have have the worst rain in memory and worst floods and the locust plague.
Took a loss on our crops but did much much better than expected. God help Australia if you are all thats left of our future. Nothing positive. Always mocking and slamming in the shit.

I hope you don't use this as an excuse for the damn good thrashing you are getting at cricket. Oh why Oh why did'nt we colonise thailand and introduce them to the great game of cricket. Now that would be a good holiday, a test match and the boys of Bangkok....heaven :angel11:

December 16th, 2010, 16:06
..the great game of cricket....

Poof's Football.

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
December 17th, 2010, 12:26
We have have the worst rain in memory and worst floods and the locust plague.
Took a loss on our crops but did much much better than expected. God help Australia if you are all thats left of our future. Nothing positive. Always mocking and slamming in the shit.

I hope you don't use this as an excuse for the damn good thrashing you are getting at cricket. Oh why Oh why did'nt we colonise thailand and introduce them to the great game of cricket. Now that would be a good holiday, a test match and the boys of Bangkok....heaven :angel11:

Come on giggsy it is a 5 day game, anything can happen as anybody that follows cricket is aware. I will be thinking of you on Boxing Day.

PS England all out before tea day 2 with Aust 81 runs in front.

December 17th, 2010, 18:14
For Glee Lovers.. The Venue - Jomtien Christmas show has the full "Road to the Regionals" Finale Number also featured is The Amazing Complex "Americas Favorite Son" Routine from The Will Roger Follies, plus as Last Year a Snow Covered Farewell.

Dont Miss it.

End of Plug :occasion9:

PS : New Longer Show starts at 9-45/2145hrs

Beachlover
December 17th, 2010, 21:17
Poof's Football.
You're a poof.

krobbie
December 18th, 2010, 08:10
Poof's Football.
You're a poof.

Come on, where all homos. Let's move on ladies, shall we? :boxing: :alc:

lonelywombat
December 19th, 2010, 12:05
Giggsy, what was that about a thrashing. England were beaten with 11 hours in hand.

You might still have the last laugh, cricket is a funny game. Series is one all.

krobbie
December 20th, 2010, 00:14
I had to laugh when the game turned around. Poor giggsy will have to eat crow on this one.

Of course being a Kiwi I'm always keen to watch a Aussie thrashing but it wasn't to be this weekend. I will have to wait and by then I will be in Thailand so am not expecting to watch much cricket.

Cricket .... it's all fun and games until someone loses a nut.

giggsy
December 20th, 2010, 11:49
I know.. I know..I spoke too soon.
I should have realised the last person to screw an aussie and bring home the ashes was Paula Yates..