PDA

View Full Version : 2nd bottle.....

jinks
December 13th, 2010, 01:25
My second bottle of Bacardi was much better value than the first.

2 friends, yes Thai friends, dancers from Link to Stars Cabaret "click our shows" (http://www.starzsamui.co.th/main-en/index.php), took me out after the show.

The site above is slow streaming but worth waiting for.

We went to a rabbit warren of Bars just off Chaweng beach. We were sat on a balcony of a bars that I don't know the name, watching the beeders perform is several bars beneath us.

Bottle of Bacardi 600 baht from the local 7-11, 200 opening fee in the bar, Ice and Coke 210 baht.

Same price of 5 drinks in the cabaret bar, and Panom took half a bottle home too !

More nights and photos to follow.... Good night all :lam:

latintopxxx
December 13th, 2010, 05:19
....and I thought I was cheap...U beat me hands down...

December 13th, 2010, 23:28
....and I thought I was cheap...U beat me hands down...

Don't worry latin - there's far more to cheapness than just price - you still win hands down

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

December 13th, 2010, 23:55
jinks is just settling in slowly, wait until his grand final towards the end of his trip :alc:

jinks
December 14th, 2010, 08:10
jinks is just settling in slowly, wait until his grand final towards the end of his trip :alc:

Quite correct, these are just practise sessions.

The word is FINALE and will be somewhere in or near Pattaya.

Beachlover
December 14th, 2010, 16:40
Jinks... do you prefer Phuket or Samui?

jinks
December 15th, 2010, 01:26

I'll answer that when I'm sober, consumed the 3rd bottle tonight. Good Night.

December 15th, 2010, 01:33

Only 3 bottles in 7 days?

What a wimp!!

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

December 15th, 2010, 04:38

Only 3 bottles in 7 days? What a wimp!! :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

I told you Scotty, jinks is sitll in practicing mode, wait until he gets to the 'Grande Finale' And remember he is English and wasn't ablactated on a dram or two or three like you Jocks.... :bot:

jinks
December 15th, 2010, 11:06
Only 3 bottles in 7 days?

What a wimp!!

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Yes, the inbetween days not "in session" I only consume 6 or 7 glasses.

I also have a dry day every 3 days.

Christmas session will probably include a single malt.
Being a sasanck I have trouble holding my own againt the Caledonians.

jinks
December 15th, 2010, 11:17

Sober now having breakfast .......

There is no real way to compare the two Islands.

Phuket is loosing it and it is no longer on my itinerary for future trips :-
Too tacky due I think to lower visitor numbers resulting in staff reductions and no new investment.
As a "beach" resort without the Gay element it is excellent anywhere away from Patong Beach.

Samui is more expensive and has a MUCH smaller gay scene. This Island is suffering with only 20% occupancy last week. (source hotel manager) There is a great deal of buliding work around Chewang Beach, my "resort" is re-fitting the bungalows and will cost more as a result. I must be said that they are tired and need renovating.
Still on my "relaxation" list with BYOB = Bring your own boy.

Beachlover
December 15th, 2010, 15:17
Heh... you have to announce when you're sober? :happy7:

Thanks for the heads up Jinks... I'm sure there's many other reasons for the decline, but perhaps (one wishes) the two islands are slowly paying for their "rip as much money out of the tourists by piling on the bribes, corruption, price fixing and mafia" thing.

December 15th, 2010, 20:01
... remember he is English and wasn't ablactated on a dram or two or three like you Jocks.... :bot:

How dare you, Madam!

A foul suggestion!

I have never been "ablactated" in my life!

In fact I have done nothing sexual with a Negro at all!

I shall sue!!

:occasion9:

December 15th, 2010, 20:26
In fact I have done nothing sexual with a Negro at all!
I shall sue!! :occasion9:

Ha ha, that reply deserves this little tale about another Scottish guy's diplomacy who I'm inclined to go along with:

The following is a true bit of Scottish Diplomacy:тАжтАжтАж.

One thing about blokes from Scotland is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!
Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.
His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT :

'If hooking up one rag head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel shagger to save just one Scottish soldierтАЩs life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.'

Have one or two on me Scotty :king:

Beachlover
December 15th, 2010, 21:13
LOL... So that's where Scottish Guy gets it from... flipping lunatic.

krobbie
December 18th, 2010, 08:23
Phuket is loosing it and it is no longer on my itinerary for future trips :-
Too tacky due I think to lower visitor numbers resulting in staff reductions and no new investment.
As a "beach" resort without the Gay element it is excellent anywhere away from Patong Beach.

I have to agree. My last trip to Phuket was my last for a while. I will wait until they wake up to themselves. Although I haven't been to Samui yet due to horrendous pricing, I may reconsider. Will chat to you about it soon jinks.

Still there is a little place not 2.5 hours away from BKK. If it wasn't for that rowdy bugger from Canada living there, we'd be there in our droves.

Cheers
krobbie