PDA

View Full Version : Question on The Grill House

bao-bao
December 11th, 2010, 22:19
Has anyone eaten at The Grill House down towards the "gay" area of Dongtan beach? Is it still there?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/WGrillHouseRestaurantJomtienBeachPattaya.jpg

The photo I took of the actual front of the place didn't work as I'd wanted, so it's gone - but I was posting night shots taken just at sundown along the beach area there and was wondering if anyone knew about it. You can see a bit of it to the right in the picture above. It looked at the time like it might be worth a visit. Anyone?

BTW, it was far too early to catch a picture our member who enjoys cruising while stumbling about in a stupor around the dark beach there in the wee small hours, but there are some other shots of it up today.

Beachlover
December 11th, 2010, 22:56
Holy crap... Some of the evening sunset shots of Jomtien Beach in today's blog post are amazing! Love it how you've captured the foreground with such soft but bright colours along with the colours of the sun setting over the sea in the background. Really beautiful.

December 11th, 2010, 23:03
Holy crap... Some of the evening sunset shots of Jomtien Beach in today's blog post are amazing! Love it how you've captured the foreground with such soft but bright colours along with the colours of the sun setting over the sea in the background. Really beautiful.

I agree with Beachlover boa-bao those shots are very good, you must have a keen eye when it comes to catching a good picture. Do you do it professionally or only as a hobby?

December 11th, 2010, 23:44
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/WGrillHouseRestaurantJomtienBeachPattaya.jpg

Oh Yes ... a very gay picture :colors:

bao-bao
December 12th, 2010, 02:14

I agree with Beachlover boa-bao those shots are very good, you must have a keen eye when it comes to catching a good picture. Do you do it professionally or only as a hobby?
Just a hobby, but thank you.

Richsilver
December 12th, 2010, 16:48
Has anyone eaten at The Grill House down towards the "gay" area of Dongtan beach? Is it still there?

The photo I took of the actual front of the place didn't work as I'd wanted, so it's gone - but I was posting night shots taken just at sundown along the beach area there and was wondering if anyone knew about it. You can see a bit of it to the right in the picture above. It looked at the time like it might be worth a visit. Anyone?

BTW, it was far too early to catch a picture our member who enjoys cruising while stumbling about in a stupor around the dark beach there in the wee small hours, but there are some other shots of it up today.

Yes, it is still there and I have eaten there 3 or 4 times, but not recently. The atmosphere is lovely and the service very good, but the food is mediocre. The Thai food is OK, but in my opinion the European food is not very good.

bao-bao
December 12th, 2010, 20:13
That was what I was hoping to hear. Sometimes the food isn't as important as the ambiance, and this seemed (in passing) like somewhere I'd like to sit for a while and have a meal. I just didn't have time that particular evening, and had already had dinner. Thank you, Richsilver!

camperboy
December 12th, 2010, 20:57
love the neon lights! lolx

pudel
December 12th, 2010, 22:03
For gourmets-dinners you can go to PAGODA at the Jomtien complex, perfect service through very cute waiters and the food :headbang:
incredible (interiors also tasteful) <greetings from cold Switzerland pudel