PDA

View Full Version : Too many 'bees' in this ho(r)ney pot ....

Smiles
April 27th, 2006, 09:48
As of 7:42 Pacific Time:

Registered Users: boygeenyus, boygeorge, lonelywombat, Surfcrest, thahaan

First 4 letters ... the same!!!
Personalities? ... similar, though the 2-ee'ed one is much grouchier, the 2-g'd one exhibits trolling characteristics

I've sent ElaphantSpike a 32-page (single spaced) letter regarding this potential case of H*dra*ism.

Cheers ...

TOQ
April 27th, 2006, 10:50
That should stir it up a bit dont you think

john

April 27th, 2006, 10:58
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I am the walrus, goo goo gтАЩjoob.

April 27th, 2006, 16:59
I have sent SPIKE a 12 page complaint letter about it.

"I have your letter before me. Now it is behind me."

lonelywombat
April 27th, 2006, 18:25
Hedda banned you because you were the biggest poster of shit on the entire board.

It is great that you have had your wings clipped.

lonelywombat
April 28th, 2006, 06:54
Having had out attention directed to the blog there are some interesting post

Hedda said
"On an individual basis, two poster with internet addresses emanating from Australia and Canada, have been burning the airwaves here with their attention, and maybe hot breath and keyboards too, accounting for over 15 hours of log time in just one day, January 20"

- these posters were "logging in and out numerous times' and that the Canada guy made "27 separate visits to the Blog."

The blog comments section was closed because of 2 or 3 people make 20/30 trash posts every day

No one regrets the deletion of this abuse of the blog comments, except perhaps the person/s who were making those posts

Smiles
April 28th, 2006, 09:07
... I think Mr Wombat was taking about YOU Mr George, not me. I never mentioned H*dd* in my original post, nor in the rest of this thread ('till now, and then only with 2 *'s).
And FYI, H*dd* never banned me from his Bog. Actually I don't think "banning" is even possible on a Blog ... though "deleting" is and H*dd* did that by the truck load.

Cheers ...