PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Paradise Lost

December 9th, 2010, 02:07
As a long time resident the following comes to mind as of 12/08/10

1. Boystown empty few farangs fewer boys.
2. Sunnee Plaza beer bars few farangs 90% feminine staffed. 1Go Go consistant Nice Bays.
3. Jomtien beach empty.....Restaurants for sale, boy bars empty....Massage places for sale!

brlumpet-old
December 9th, 2010, 03:54
:crybaby: I came last year in May in Pattaya. I was slightly disappointed, but I thought it was because I came on low season. It was the first time I came so late. I want to come back in February, but does the other member of the forum are of the same opinion ? Is it better to go to Chiang Mai (it a very long time that I do not go there)
thanks for feed back

lonelywombat
December 9th, 2010, 05:20
As a long time resident the following comes to mind as of 12/09/10

2. Sunnee Plaza beer bars few farangs 90% feminine staffed. 1Go Go consistant Nice Bays.
3. Jomtien beach empty.....Restaurants for sale, boy bars empty....Massage places for sale!

It is only a few days since LMTU posted a glowing description of high season already arrived and house full going up on doors. I wonder whether you and he are in the same place?

Or are you saying that LMTU fabricates his glowing reports on Pattaya? He claimed there were 400 people crammed into Krazy Dragon for the show.

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... 291#p15291 (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1918&p=15291#p15291)

December 9th, 2010, 09:25

Wow Timeout.........post something on the 12/8/2010 with the title: As a long time resident the following comes to mind as of 12/09/10.
This is Thailand and Pattaya in particular.............a lot can happen in 24 hours.

But ok, in a way you're right. Compared to 2 or 3 years ago it's quiet.
Krazy Dragon may have been packed during their anniversary, but overall.......it's quiet.

December 9th, 2010, 11:05

It is only a few days since LMTU posted a glowing description of high season already arrived and house full going up on doors. I wonder whether you and he are in the same place?

You must be writing in Moss Code! Could you in good conscience in todays economy tell others to come to Pattaya? I could not! I am not a visitor I am a resident....

December 9th, 2010, 11:14
:crybaby: I came last year in May in Pattaya. I was slightly disappointed, but I thought it was because I came on low season. It was the first time I came so late. I want to come back in February, but does the other member of the forum are of the same opinion ? Is it better to go to Chiang Mai (it a very long time that I do not go there)
thanks for feed back

I have been to Chiang Mai 2 X in the last 6 months though different, for a vacation It certainly would be my choice over Pattaya at this time!

December 9th, 2010, 14:29

And over where you post as Undaunted you said in answer to your good chum's post, who as Lonely pointed out gave Pattaya a glowing description:

Re: Its all Sunee in most of Town tonight?
by Undaunted ┬╗ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 am

Oh yes great report Can't wait for Silverdaddy and retirearjarn to weigh in, now that would be interesting, more so if they could do it in unison!

December 9th, 2010, 15:18
Oh dear Combat! Do you mean the board that you post under the SGT banned handle of Sanook?

December 9th, 2010, 15:29
Oh dear Combat! Do you mean the board that you post under the SGT banned handle of Sanook?

By posting one thing over here and another over there you yet again prove that you have returned to SGT under another handle to cause problems, time will tell on that one. Now either the establishments in Pattaya have customers or they don't which is it?

atri1666
December 9th, 2010, 15:32
Few farangs in Sunee? What time ...3pm? I am there every evening since around 3 weeks and always a good crowd.

December 9th, 2010, 15:40
Few farangs in Sunee? What time ...3pm? I am there every evening since around 3 weeks and always a good crowd.

Thank you atri1666

Beachlover
December 9th, 2010, 19:26
Or are you saying that LMTU fabricates his glowing reports on Pattaya?
LMTU would give a glowing report of a filthy mouldy toilet if he could. In fact he has. Remember when he reviewed the filthy 1-star dump, BBB Inn and claimed they have marble toilets like the Dusit?

He claimed there were 400 people crammed into Krazy Dragon for the show.
Yep... the demented moron conveniently failed to mention it was their big birthday party celebration. It's great they did well, but 400 people is the exception rather than the norm.

witchhunt
December 10th, 2010, 03:32
I would be surprised if Krazy could seat 60 patrons.If there were over 300 standing around drinks in hand, it must have been worse than DJ station on NYE.

Assuming LMTU was telling the truth what caused this huge crowd. I have rarely seen that many people in Sunee ever.

Free grog, free offs or were they giving 1000 baht notes away? Guess not. just LMTU going completely over the topm this time, even more so.

lexusgs
December 10th, 2010, 04:18
Or are you saying that LMTU fabricates his glowing reports on Pattaya?
LMTU would give a glowing report of a filthy mouldy toilet if he could. In fact he has. Remember when he reviewed the filthy 1-star dump, BBB Inn and claimed they have marble toilets like the Dusit?

Beachy Pet,

Why is such a hot young thing like you obsessed with this stuff. You know some of your input on this board may be useful to some but it's not healthy with your background/lifestyle to be so hung up on inner goings on of such seedy subjects. Not what I would expect to be honest.

He claimed there were 400 people crammed into Krazy Dragon for the show.
Yep... the demented moron conveniently failed to mention it was their big birthday party celebration. It's great they did well, but 400 people is the exception rather than the norm.

Have you patronised KD by the way?

Alaan
December 10th, 2010, 06:38
What has what 'your mind came to' on the 12th of August got to do with anything? day/month/year......not that silly american/foreign nonsense.

It is clear that both Undoubted/Timeout and LMTU have way too much retirement time on their hands spouting as they do, the first inane rubbish that comes into their minds.....on the positive side they do serve as fair warning for carefully considering whether retirement in Pattaya is a good idea. Unfortunately in their drunken stuper they can still manage to use a computer. Undoubted claiming everywhere including sunee quiet......despite others advising that there has been a good crowd there over the last 3 weeks, and LMTU over at GBT claiming there were 400 in Krazy Dragon.....and he has the cheek to say the lunatics are over HERE!

Assuming LMTU was telling the truth what caused this huge crowd
A demented exaggerator was what 'caused' this huge crowd witchhunt. Why does 'LMTU' and 'telling the truth' look so out of place in the same sentence?

The only mystery is,Timeout, why gaybuffoon puts up with your trolling over at GBT. At least here we can tell you and LMTU that you are a pair of fucking cretins without being banned,repremanded, censored, deleted, or being put on some pompous cypocrite's "i dont get it" list.

Patexpat
December 10th, 2010, 08:58
I am not a visitor I am a resident....

and so many of us wish you weren't ....

December 10th, 2010, 12:36

Many expats and travellers have a difficult time coming to terms with what has become of their beloved Pattaya. These people can take solace in realizing that there are other places to go to in Thailand that have not changed the same as Pattaya has, and that if you go to Bangkok their is also life beyond one man's fantasies of DJ Station!

Patexpat
December 10th, 2010, 14:50

Many expats and travellers have a difficult time coming to terms with what has become of their beloved Pattaya. These people can take solace in realizing that there are other places to go to in Thailand that have not changed the same as Pattaya has, and that if you go to Bangkok their is also life beyond DJ Station!

Actually I don't frequent any bars, and I DO hope you take your own advice and disappear from PTY and BKK ....

December 10th, 2010, 15:34
Many expats and travellers have a difficult time coming to terms with what has become of their beloved Pattaya. These people can take solace in realizing that there are other places to go to in Thailand that have not changed the same as Pattaya has, and that if you go to Bangkok their is also life beyond one man's fantasies of DJ Station!

"Beloved Pattaya"; are we talking about the town that has open beer bars where drunken tourists paw bar girls in abundance. Sea water that is full of all sorts of filth and not fit to swim in, no mass transport (or properly regulated) system, leaving unsuspecting tourists in the grip of rouge Baht Bus drivers. A police force that is no doubt more corrupt than the Bangkok police force is, and that takes some saying! Retired expats (such as yourself) who have nothing better to do except drink all day and moan about the place where they have chosen to live. The list goes on and on, the place started to go downhill back in the early, middle eighties and will, as long as there is corruption at high level continue to do so.

BTW What has DJ station got to do with your ramblings about your "beloved Pattaya" other than trying to have a side swipe at another poster? And as Patexpat says:

I DO hope you take your own advice and disappear from PTY and BKK ....

or at least from this forum.

Patexpat
December 10th, 2010, 15:44
What amuses/amazes me Combat is that LMTU hasn't got the intelligence or ability to realise he can be spotted a mile off no matter what handle he uses, and the sooner he f*** off the better place it will be. I too don't understand how he is tolerated on other forums ....

Diec
December 10th, 2010, 21:53
What amuses/amazes me Combat is that LMTU hasn't got the intelligence or ability to realise he can be spotted a mile off no matter what handle he uses, and the sooner he f*** off the better place it will be. I too don't understand how he is tolerated on other forums ....

Why can't you idiots get over this LMTU person? Apparently he's got a grip on a few of you that you cannot release yourselves from.

Patexpat
December 11th, 2010, 09:40

Why can't you idiots get over this LMTU person? Apparently he's got a grip on a few of you that you cannot release yourselves from.

As a business owner in Pattaya I do resent the inaccurate and damaging reports this guy thinks he can post and get away with about businesses here. To that end if I want to have a pop at him I will. Idiot, my friend, I am not. Informed about this individual and his habits I am.

Please be in possession of some facts before you post insulting reports.

Beachlover
December 11th, 2010, 10:00
"Beloved Pattaya"; are we talking about the town that has open beer bars where drunken tourists paw bar girls in abundance. Sea water that is full of all sorts of filth and not fit to swim in, no mass transport (or properly regulated) system...Retired expats (such as yourself) who have nothing better to do except drink all day and moan about the place where they have chosen to live.
I think there's no better place in the world for sociopathic low lifes like Timeout (AKA Undaunted) and LMTU to vegetate.

These people can take solace in realizing that there are other places to go to in Thailand that have not changed the same as Pattaya has
Thank goodness for that. The reason Pattaya has changed is because it's full of retired low-lifes like you who have no constructive purpose or genuine relationships in life other than to eat, drink and lurch from prostitute to prostitute moaning about life and about Thais.

He's only tolerated on one forum at the moment - GBT. It's an accurate reflection on how much of a moron the owner is.

December 11th, 2010, 13:01
"Beloved Pattaya"; are we talking about the town that has open beer bars where drunken tourists paw bar girls in abundance. Sea water that is full of all sorts of filth and not fit to swim in, no mass transport (or properly regulated) system...Retired expats (such as yourself) who have nothing better to do except drink all day and moan about the place where they have chosen to live.
I think there's no better place in the world for sociopathic low lifes like Timeout (AKA Undaunted) and LMTU to vegetate.

These people can take solace in realizing that there are other places to go to in Thailand that have not changed the same as Pattaya has
Thank goodness for that. The reason Pattaya has changed is because it's full of retired low-lifes like you who have no constructive purpose or genuine relationships in life other than to eat, drink and lurch from prostitute to prostitute moaning about life and about Thais.

He's only tolerated on one forum at the moment - GBT. It's an accurate reflection on how much of a moron the owner is.

The moron refered too is Gaybutton.......But there is a twist Gaybutton quikly saw Beachlover as a flooding nusance and caught him deseminating PM's to members he did not know for the sole purpose of discrediting those thst did not agree with him so yes there is a moron here but it is not the owner of GBT it was Beaclover and subsiqintyly he was band.

In Beachlover's many lives he appears be obsessed with posting for the sake of posting.....Better understood when you understand that whoever he is on any given day his ravinous need for attention continues.

You can not accurately understand the plot without understand something about Combat. He is quite a sad case. He spends most of his time online on SGT I mean between 5 and 8 hours a day every day. His main function appears to be living a virtual life with virtual friends and foes.

As for Patexpat he appears quite willing to proliferate fiction for the protection of his own business interests here in Pattaya.

December 11th, 2010, 15:25
You can not accurately understand the plot without understand something about Combat. He is quite a sad case. He spends most of his time online on SGT I mean between 5 and 8 hours a day every day. His main function appears to be living a virtual life with virtual friends and foes.

Undaunted yet again you have shown that your only reason in returning to this forum is to try to flame others. In fact you only do damage to yourself. Obviously you have no idea about how these sites work showing who is on line and who isn't on line or how broadband actually works, and even if you did how the hell would you know how long anyone was in fact on line or not unless you were sitting there in front of your computer counting down the hours.

Why don't you return to your bottle and continuous gripes about paradise lost etc.. if indeed you know what paradise is or is meant to be instead of trying to make out what people are doing or who they are.

BTW What ever you might have against Beachlover he has been posting in this forum for a very long time so I shouldn't think that the moderators will take one blind bit of notice to your nasty continuous side swipes at him. One only has to count the number of posts (736 ish since August 4th) that you have made over in the other forum mentioned to realise that you are a hypocrite who only craves attention.

witchhunt
December 11th, 2010, 16:32
I really do not understand why GB tolerates Undaunted, except he drinks at the Corner bar every night as GB does. GB leaves before the abuse starts but surely there must be another reason for him to tolerate him. Undaunted and LMTU are close buddies, pissheads and out of control.

This was posted on GB by one of their compulsive posters. 27 in the last 2 days. Almost as many as lvdkeys.

This surely has to be the most interesting, informative, civil and fun gay thailand site. Congratulations GB on having achieved that status in less only 6 months. I read on some other forums how all sites have been suffering from a lack of posts. This one certainly hasn't.

Surely if Gb was a tidy moderator he would lock the poo threads, the pedo threads the drug threads, instead of allowing them to build up viewers {numbers} which are the same people every day. Does it give a feeling of activity?????

Just look at the biggest threads and you will see the same people with the last post every day.Fountainhall claims it is the most interesting ------- forum ,only because only he, lvdkeys and GB are posting.

Beachlover
December 11th, 2010, 22:36
I really do not understand why GB tolerates Undaunted, except he drinks at the Corner bar every night as GB does. GB leaves before the abuse starts but surely there must be another reason for him to tolerate him. Undaunted and LMTU are close buddies, pissheads and out of control.
That's exactly it. GB's found himself two very seemingly (to him) respectable friends in them.

I can't look at his forum for very long... It really is full of sh*t, focused almost entirely on the creepiest type of farang who have zero self-awareness and would be considered by the Thais to be the lowest of the low. God only knows what a Thai would thinking reading through dozens of thread about shit (literally), HIV, pedos, boy prostitutes, gagging during blowjobs and barebacking.

Beachlover
December 11th, 2010, 22:41
deseminating PM's to members he did not know for the sole purpose of discrediting those thst did not agree with.
You referred to "PM's" in the plural. It was one PM about YOU.

To this date, Gaybutton has never offered a specific reason for locking my handle. His ONLY e-mail was a hot-headed one-liner with no specific reason. He's a complete hypocrite because he repeatedly says he never does this.

I can think of a few possible reasons: (1) The PM is one reason. But it was sent long before he locked my handle. It was factual. And you sent numerous brazenly harassing and insulting e-mails to other members, which were reported to GB. He would be a hypocrite if this were the reason. (2) Too many posts? He sent a PM asking me to slow down at one point. I complied. In fact, at that point I was only posting once every 2-3 days. Other members made far more posts than me. So he would be a hypocrite if it was this reason. (3) The Monty/BadBoyBilly thing. He locked my handle before the outcome was reached. I was far from the only member making the accusation here. And he has also always said he doesn't care what is said on other forums. So he would be a hypocrite if this was the reason.

obsessed with posting for the sake of posting.
Needless to say, this is ridiculous coming from you. You started posting here as "hereforme" and have been banned and deleted over 10 times (possibly over 15 - I've lost count) within the space of 18 months.

Combat. He is quite a sad case.
Combat is a business operator who works and contributes to the community and leads a relatively respectable life with real genuine fulfilling relationships.

Compare that with you, Undaunted/Timeout, a retired pudgy old man with ridiculous bleached blond hair. Owner of what was probably the creepiest online dating profile ever created by a farang in Thailand. Who's sole purpose in life is to eat, drink and lurch from prostitute to prostitute and who is too far gone to know what it is to interact with the normal population of Thais or develop any kind of genuine relationship.

If he's a "sad case" than there are no words to describe how low you are.

He spends most of his time online on SGT I mean between 5 and 8 hours a day every day

Undaunted... you have no idea about how these sites work showing who is on line and who isn't on line or how broadband actually works, and even if you did how the hell would you know how long anyone was in fact on line or not unless you were sitting there in front of your computer counting down the hours...
He might check it for updates often but that doesn't mean he actually spends 8 hrs a day on SGT. Unlike you, Combat actually works, as do I. I'm online for about 10 to 12 hours a day from my home, office, client offices, cafes and my phone. I expect most working professionals are likewise. SGT is set so you are shown as "online" in the footer if there was any activity on your account within the last 60 minutes. Merely loading or refreshing a page will cause you to appear online.

Your posting history has "hereforme" and other handles you've had would indicate you were not only ONLINE but also actually POSTING for more than 8 hours a day, everyday.

MARK
December 12th, 2010, 10:00
I would be surprised if Krazy could seat 60 patrons.If there were over 300 standing around drinks in hand, it must have been worse than DJ station on NYE.

Assuming LMTU was telling the truth what caused this huge crowd. I have rarely seen that many people in Sunee ever.

Free grog, free offs or were they giving 1000 baht notes away? Guess not. just LMTU going completely over the topm this time, even more so.

Just a small note there are 100 bar stools and sofa setting for around 60/80 depending how close you want to be to the person next to you the number of visitors that night was closer to 200 at any one time no free food no discounted drink just good friends and customers having a good time and if you have never seen more than 400 people in the Sunee at one time you really should visit more often. :alc:

lonelywombat
December 12th, 2010, 10:12
This was part of LMTU opening post, its all Sunee in most of town tonight.

I went to the DOLPHIN Restaurant again and it is even better, in the Day and Night area Soi between Salt and Pepper and the old Birdcage Show bar, well worth a visit, hard to spend 250 baht for the best dinner in town.

It is only a few months since he was putting shit on the barmy army and others for going to Ole on a wednesday for the all you can eat buffet. That was before GB started his new board and gave him a posting life again. What a come down. But of course GB is a member of the barmy army.

His frequent references to monthly or 14 days millionaires, who come to Pattaya once a year for holidays, strikes me more of jealousy than anything. Surely it is better to have a job and can afford an overseas holiday every year, than live in squalor for 12 months of the year.

Im told it is not an original "insult" but a common expression in seedy Blackpool Hotels,

Impulse
December 12th, 2010, 10:31
I can't look at his forum for very long... It really is full of sh*t, focused almost entirely on the creepiest type of farang who have zero self-awareness and would be considered by the Thais to be the lowest of the low. God only knows what a Thai would thinking reading through dozens of thread about shit (literally), HIV, pedos, boy prostitutes, gagging during blowjobs and barebacking Thankyou for the laugh beachlover. :sign5: