PDA

View Full Version : 1st bottle...

jinks
December 8th, 2010, 23:49
1st bottle... of bacardi was consumed tonight at Tangmo Club Pa Tong Phuket.

7 kathoy, 3 dancing boys, my friend and one number boy,,,,,

13 people enjoying a drink or 3 for 2000 baht !
Real value for money.... a good night.

The 7 drinks I had would have been 1150 baht by themselves !

Anyone in Phuket, join me on Saturdat night.
I'll do it again :)

krobbie
December 9th, 2010, 00:16
I was wondering how long it would be before we heard news of you. You have been there for 3 days now. I guess the fist 2 we can scrap as one shakes off the travel "fug" and gets one's bearings. I guess you are at your usual haunt, CB?

I hope you are starting to unwind and have a great time. The weather will be pretty good by now without too much rain. In fact it will be positively washed clean after the monsoonal rains and all fresh for the onslaught that is the high season.

I love Patong beach but never swim there as there are too many idiots on jet skis. That is why you and I stay always where there is a pool, much more convenient for our particular needs.

Look forward to catching up later in the month. You will have some good stories by then I am sure.

Say hello from me to the guys at J&B Bar in Paradise.

krobbie

billy2bs
December 9th, 2010, 03:10
Now that is a good point. I have often though of buying a bottle of something and sharing it with the boys around.I am not a drinker of hard stuff myself..a beer or two or cokes( sometimes cocks too but thats another issue) or some water.So what should one buy in this regard if i was to share around me in Sunnie. I have seen bottles of Johnny Walker red often...What does the bar charge or do I bring it in myself? It would sure bring a wilder night for sure.

Beachlover
December 9th, 2010, 19:40
If you're with a group of friends, buying a bottle is a great thing to do. Usually in discos/clubs I remember paying between 1,500 to 2,500 for a bottle. I think the Thais prefer to drink whiskey but I have on occasion got a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of vodka so everyone can choose.

December 9th, 2010, 20:09
If you're with a group of friends, buying a bottle is a great thing to do. Usually in discos/clubs I remember paying between 1,500 to 2,500 for a bottle. I think the Thais prefer to drink whiskey but I have on occasion got a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of vodka so everyone can choose.

I've had some very enjoyable nights when I've negotiated a bottle of two of whiskey with mixers for the boys and their friends in various bars and just letting them all enjoy themselves. It doesn't cost much considering and is always well worth it just watch them partying and having fun. As jinks says if you did it drink for drink you'd need a rather thick wallet with you.