PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hours every day plus Xmas Dinner menu- Street Life.

lonelywombat
December 8th, 2010, 13:29
Street Life has introduced happy hours from 3-7 and 11- midnight every day. Sounds great value. About time something like that was introduced.
All beers, top shelf, soft drinks and wines by the glass. Buy one get one free.
I am very partial to better class wine and Richard has a great selection by the glass.

Richards Xmas Dinner looks great and his menu is below.[attachment=0:2meloggk]Xmas2010.jpg[/attachment:2meloggk]

jinks
December 8th, 2010, 14:25
Where will you be taking Christmas Dinner ?

I have been invited to a "Family" dinner, traditional (if that is possible in Thailand) Australian fare !

lonelywombat
December 8th, 2010, 15:45
I am hosting a modified english xmas dinner for some PLU here in my apartment.

Was invited to visit my son in Perth for an Aussie Xmas , an esky full of beer on the beach , bbq with some snags and tons of sunburn. Now if it was the nude beach[ Swanbourne] I might have been more interested. However all those tight speedos. No I will be strong.

I will catch up with the nude beach when I visit Monty in Jan. Not with Monty for goodness sake.

BTW the old c*** is 65 today. He is not planning to revisit Thailand for at least a few months.

Beachlover
December 8th, 2010, 16:28
I will catch up with the nude beach when I visit Monty in Jan.
For the love of all that's good I hope Google Maps' satellite isn't making a pass when that happens. :occasion9:

witchhunt
December 10th, 2010, 03:38
People are talking about upwards of 3000 baht being charged for Xmas Dinner for some popular gay restaurants, wine not included. Surely even Royal Cliff does not charge that much.

Where is Traveller Jim when you need him?

jinks
December 10th, 2010, 11:10
Where is Traveller Jim when you need him?

Enjoying a holiday stateside.