PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok's Best Shopping?

danny99
December 8th, 2010, 12:25
Which is currently Bangkok's most interesting shopping centre? Not for normal shopping but for checking out the eye candy? Do not mind if the boys are straight and just horny for short time session to get their rocks off?

Smiles
December 9th, 2010, 08:41
Which is currently Bangkok's most interesting shopping centre? Not for normal shopping but for checking out the eye candy? Do not mind if the boys are straight and just horny for short time session to get their rocks off?
For sheer numbers of young Thai men/boys I'd guess MBK (Skytrain station 'National Stadium') would be the best bet. They roam in great gaggles there (some with their girlfriends, many just guys ... the gaggle that is), but the eye candy is never ending, and although usually accompanied by Khun Phot my head does indeed seem to be attached to some strange but well-lubed swivel device whenever I venture inside those walls.

Best to head for the top floor right off the bat (theatres, video games, internet shops, bowling, McDonalds, scruffy hong nams, 'other' western fat food) and cruise around there for an hour or so. Then go down a bit and make a bee-line for the mobile phone and electronics floor . . . the hundreds of stalls there often have seriously handsome Protectors sitting behind glass cabinets chock full of phones, studiously tarting up some new techno device for fascinated farang.
Check out the huge (Thai) food court area for a few more millions of Thai eye candy contenders ... then down to the ground floor where T-shirts are 39 baht, and pants 99 baht ("waist size yi sip paet, kop khun Kup" [I want to kill you, he said].)

You might try posting this same question on http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/
Chances are the sex maniacs there will have more info on actual connection possibilities, and where inside are the best true-cruise areas in MBK (and other malls).