PDA

View Full Version : SAVE THE DATE: TAKE CARE 6TH ANNIVERSARY DINNER

jomtienbob
December 6th, 2010, 23:52
THIS THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9 AT 8PM

One incredible night is being planned.

This is a great opportunity to honor Dr. Phillipe Seur for his lifesaving service over so many years, to Pattaya's Thai and Farang community. Take Care is just one of the many organizations that serve us due in no small part to Dr. Seur's efforts on prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS and other diseases.

To celebrate this occasion Cafe Royale is preparing a fabulous dinner, and then there is the entertainment. El Duo who are performing a more polished and energetic act than I have seen from them before, (not to mention how buffed and sexy their new look is).

And then there are the B-Boyz who with their acrobatic and fierce Breakdance act, will leave you breathless, and wondering what the hell happened to your privates. The last time I saw them I started a group chant of B-Boyz, B-Boyz, B-Boyz, Bravo

Some fine art has been donated and will be auctioned, and then there is Take Care's legendary Lucky Draw, with so many prizes generously donated by local businesses, you will have a good chance of not going home empty handed.

I understand that tables are filling up fast, so get your reservations in quickly. Call Cafe Royale at 038-423-515

All of this for just 750 baht with 250 of it going to Take Care, enabling it to continue funding of it's STD prevention efforts here in Pattaya.