PDA

View Full Version : MAY MADNESS BARGAIN YOU WONT WANT TO MISS.

cottmann
April 27th, 2006, 07:01
As MONTY has had a serge and his computer has blown up,...

LMTU, if this Russian guy Serge is so good that having him blew up Monty's computer, would you please post a photo see we can see what we are missing?

lonelywombat
April 27th, 2006, 07:05
[quote="let me tell u"]As MONTY has had a serge and his computer has blown up

I wouldnt mind Serge blowing me, very partial to Russian twinks.

April 27th, 2006, 10:12
DELETED

April 27th, 2006, 10:36
More shamless promotion by Monty and his henchmen.

cuteboy
April 27th, 2006, 17:55
I agree with Goodlad.
There are 101 good places to stay closeby. Most obvious is Yensabai Condo itself. Indeed the only reason anyone knows where Monty's place is to be found is that they know Yensabai. Here there is a huge choice, better amenities.
Really no choice at all, unless you have a very limited budget.

bkkguy
April 27th, 2006, 19:37
How can we email or PM monty if his computer has blown up???

because you send the email or PM with your computer, which we assume has not blown up!

how Monty is going to read them is another matter - though isn't he legally blind anyway?

bkkguy

Monty-old
April 28th, 2006, 14:54
My compta did blow up, but fixed now, i can still get e.mails from nearest e.mail shop, but Not post on this site.So did ask L.M.T.U. to post for me, thankyou Jon.
We have to go though Legallyblindfold.com proxy to get Sawatdee Forum. But can not post At most shops.
Mai Pen Rai,
You can get cheaper condo's , but you have to pay for a month, plus deposit. plus eletric & water And service charge(cleaning)
For short stay Monty's B& B is the best rate in Town for a good GAY Guest House.
It's allways Up To You. From 495 bht per night Plus discounts, it is good value.
This Is an ADD ,,, but also Information.

Monty-old
April 28th, 2006, 14:55
My compta did blow up, but fixed now, i can still get e.mails from nearest e.mail shop, but Not post on this site.So did ask L.M.T.U. to post for me, thankyou Jon.
We have to go though Legallyblindfold.com proxy to get Sawatdee Forum. But can not post At most shops.
Mai Pen Rai,
You can get cheaper condo's , but you have to pay for a month, plus deposit. plus eletric & water And service charge(cleaning)
For short stay Monty's B& B is the best rate in Town for a good GAY Guest House.
It's allways Up To You. From 495 bht per night Plus discounts, it is good value.
This Is an ADD ,,, but also Information.

April 28th, 2006, 15:05
Dear Monty,

Do you have any parking available for guests at your establishment?

BG

Monty-old
April 28th, 2006, 15:25
Yes we can arrange parking , Free.

May 17th, 2006, 07:38
Will these rates extend into June as well or will there be even more specials in June?

Monty-old
May 17th, 2006, 08:20
Yes , We will have the same rate for June.
Please E.mail me on thefullmontybar@hotmail.com Or www.beauzo.com (http://www.beauzo.com) with your bookings.
Monty.

May 17th, 2006, 09:44
DELETED

Monty-old
May 17th, 2006, 09:46
I do not blame your Mum, so dont you.
Send me an e.mail and i will give you a good rate.
thefullmontybar@hotmail.com

May 17th, 2006, 15:53
The only negative thing is about these places such as HOWARDS and MONTYS is you have to walk thru the bar and sometimes its crowded and i cant fit thru.

Oh, poor Billy. Tell the truth: you're just whinging because, all that crush...and no one groped you. :evil4:
(Pssst!... Don't say I told you...but...they planned it that way.)