View Full Version : The Russians Are Coming!!!

December 1st, 2010, 21:06
And just in time for Pattaya's suffering retail, hotels and restaurants, but you never see or hear Russian in any gay venue?

stevehadders
December 1st, 2010, 21:15
I have seen several Russians in both the Nab and the Dave - and some very nice ones too!

pudel
December 4th, 2010, 14:38
At the Dongtan gay beach were several Russians and some of them :headbang: eyecandies :tongue3: - now back in icecold Switzerland <pudel

December 4th, 2010, 15:11
They'll be celebrating winning the right to host the Word Cup in 2018

:sharm: :sharm: :sharm: :sharm:

Alaan
December 5th, 2010, 17:13
but you never see or hear Russian in any gay venue?

Any time i have visited Boyztown there always seems to be younger guys from Russian(or former Russian states) in Panorama. They usually sit in 3's/4's together. Sometimes some sit in the Serene Bar terrace next to Panorama. They all seem to be mid-late 20's/early 30's. Have also seen them at NAB.

The waiters at Panorama have said they are quite good fun and like to drink, but think they are young and attractive enough not to have to pay very much in tips. Although the Thai boys like to flirt with them, they tend not to take off boys from the bar and are considered by the waiters i know as kee-nieow/tight. They do however invite boys to join them at NAB etc.. presumebly after work. Have never seen them interact with other western farangs.

December 5th, 2010, 18:32
And just in time for Pattaya's suffering retail, hotels and restaurants, but you never see or hear Russian in any gay venue?

If they have been unfortunate enough to experience you mouthing abuse at passer-bys from your perch in the Corner Bar then like many others they in all probability give you a very wide (sic) berth.

December 5th, 2010, 18:37

If they have been unfortunate enough to experience you mouthing abuse at passer-bys from your perch in the Corner Bar then like many others they in all probability give you a very wide (sic) berth.

Thank God for that!

Beachlover
December 5th, 2010, 18:41
Hey Undaunted... why don't you mouth off next time you walk past a big Russian or Lebanese guy? This time, instead of crashing your bike while drunk to put yourself in hospital, let someone else do the damage for you! Stick a "do not resuscitate" sign on yourself first.

December 5th, 2010, 18:43
Thank God for that!

Confirmation that you are indeed Undaunted........

December 5th, 2010, 23:09
Why don't you guys take your fight outside....we're sick of it.

the1
December 6th, 2010, 06:10
we're sick of it.

I agree.

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 6th, 2010, 08:01

oh yes you do. And some of them are to die for !!..and hearing that sexy language !

And I love the way they look straight through me as though I don't exist. :crybaby:

Beachlover
December 6th, 2010, 18:59
Thank God for that!
Confirmation that you are indeed Undaunted........
Manfucker, Combat. He prefers to be known as "Manfucker".

latintopxxx
December 9th, 2010, 04:02
...whilst on the russian subject just got back from a quick trip to st petersburg and what joy....lucky enough to stay at a 5star hotel and all I had to do was take a short stroll (thank lord it was short else I would have frozen to death) to a neighbouring shopping mall where I was able to peruse a wide selection of gorgeous rent boys.....all for 30 euros for the evening....almost as good as Bangkok...only whiter...but then it is almost Christmas

Beachlover
December 9th, 2010, 19:35
Latinpoxxx.... you sound like you've f*cked money boys on 4 different continents. :occasion9:

December 9th, 2010, 20:13
Saint Petersburg and Colombia certainly sound like good destinations now days for fun with cute horny guys judging by some reports.

witchhunt
December 10th, 2010, 03:42
Not very well known to the high season crowd that flies in for 10 days at Xmas, but walk west along Jomtien beack less than 1000 yards and you will find the Russian families and spunky young men in very tight speedos. Handsome, hung and proud.

Maybe more specific, walk past Pattaya Park as far as the footpath goes, then onto the next beach to what I call Russian beach.

thrillbill
December 10th, 2010, 16:13
I find myself googling over the "straight 20-30" Russian men who (unlike the communist generation) are well muscle toned and good looking. Unlike their parents or grandparents, they don't seem to be hitting the Vodka..I can't figure out what their diet is, but it has to be a low fat diet and they stay fit by being so athletic. I think of Amerians or Australians their age, and they would be more fat and unfit for sure.

I have met a few gay Russians and they vary from the queenie types to the macho types (my kind). I am glad they are here in Pattaya for it is better to look at them than the 60 year old retirees on the beach.