PDA

View Full Version : Online amnesty??

Michael
April 27th, 2006, 06:17
I can hardly believe that it's over a year since I contributed to this thread:
Online Meet and Greet.. (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=online+meet&start=0)
It's been difficult to keep track of the loss of characters from this board together with the rapid renewal/exchange of IDs. I think I may have spotted Wowpow, perhaps the Colonel, or just maybe even Hedda (!). How about an online amnesty??
Being able to identify the characters/individuals/contributors helps to transform this forum into a community.

April 27th, 2006, 07:41
I think I may have spotted Wowpow, perhaps the Colonel, or just maybe even Hedda (!)If you can't recognise my inimitable style by now, dear boy, I shall have you struck off the Garden Party Guest List. Pearl may take even more drastic action with respect to the Pattaya Carpet Bowls Association

April 27th, 2006, 08:08
So true. I as a new user, am sometimes lost as to who is who. But you are all sure fun. Just a little scared to speak as you all seem so more formidable these days, rather than before, when most people I know viewed this site for information, and above all an intelligent laugh! Please all you amazing "Grand Dames" return. A quick tongue is amazing. And up until a few months ago some of the posts were so funny. Now its seems so unfriendly and evil. Except when a stranger asks for information when u all seem to return to normality. I hope that Elephantspike resolves his problems. I as an avid reader, would not mind contributing a $ yearly subscription. As long as we strangers are entertained like before with witty bits!

April 27th, 2006, 08:10
A quick tongue is amazingIndeed. The boys have never complained to me

American Teacher-old
April 27th, 2006, 12:24
Of course they don't complain -- that's what YOU pay them for!

April 27th, 2006, 23:45
You liked Hedda, boygeorge? You do know what color shoes she wears, don't you?