PDA

View Full Version : Khun mah mai?

Impulse
December 1st, 2010, 10:35
This means, a re you coming? Can this be used in the sexual way,or is there another way to say it?

cdnmatt
December 1st, 2010, 11:27
Yeah, that'll suffice, assuming it's obvious by "are you coming?" he knows you mean to your room for sex.

If you want to be a little bit more abrasive to ensure there's no misunderstandings, I'm not really even sure, but try something like "khun yaak maa saa maat sex gap pom mai" (Do you want to come have sex with me?). If I'm wrong on that, I'm sure someone better versed in Thai will chime in. This is assuming your talking to a hooker though, as I wouldn't recommend wandering around and saying that to just anyone.

Or a little more subtle, say "ja maa nawn gap pom mai" (Will you come sleep with me?). Take the "nawn" out, if you just want to say "Will you come with me?" And if he's broke, he'll reply with "maa! maa!"

Or go for the romantic side of things, and say, "ahhh, pom kitwaa khun laaw mak! pom yaak bpai teow gap khun leey teelang nawn duay gan. gaalunaa maa gap pom daai mai.". (you're taking him out for a bottle of whiskey if you say that one).

Or go for a chuckle (or maybe a terrified face) with, "pom yaak yuu gap khun tuk wan wee-laa naatee"

Or get a weird & astonished stare from people, and instead of saying "mai bpen lai", say "bopung-yung".

Sen Yai
December 1st, 2010, 13:12
Rocket, assuming your question is really 'are you cumming?' then you can say nam awk laew (р╕Щр╣Йр╕│р╕нр╕нр╕Бр╣Р‘р╕ер╣Йр╕з)

No need to specify 'khun', unless there are multiple participants in your activities, in which case it is best to add a name Tee nam awk laew, Nok nam awk laew etc.

Beachlover
December 1st, 2010, 14:10
go for the romantic side of things, and say...[/i]. (you're taking him out for a bottle of whiskey if you say that one).
Your idea of romance huh?

cdnmatt
December 1st, 2010, 18:51
Wow, I totally misread the question. Sorry about that.

Your idea of romance huh?

For Sunnee Plaza, yep, lol. :-)

Beachlover
December 1st, 2010, 20:21
Oh yeah, Sunee is like the Paris of Pattaya isn't it LOL.

Impulse
December 2nd, 2010, 03:16
Ok,Thanks for the replies.
I meant,I'm going to cum,or,are you cumming soon?

Beachlover
December 2nd, 2010, 16:22
Ok,Thanks for the replies.
I meant,I'm going to cum,or,are you cumming soon?
LOL... Same thing... just further on in the process.