PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bar, Day Night Area

November 20th, 2010, 10:39
There was a posting here about this bar recently. Unfortunately, I cannot find it now.

Anyway, I went to find the bar the other day, the post said it was near Day Night Hotel no 2. Could not find it anywhere. Is it now closed? If still open, would someone kindly give some directions.

Looking for something new/different

Thanks
Jim

aussie_
November 20th, 2010, 11:37
The Bar is open very late at night. There were no signs or any identification outside the bar when I went looking for it in daylight hours in September. I did find Buffalo Bar open around 3 am one night after following the instructions from the link below but there was only one boy working and no customers at that time. I will take another look when I return in December.

http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1665&p=12455&hilit=buffalo+bar#p12455

travelerjim
November 20th, 2010, 15:31
I think it is closed...Have driven by the location several times recently,
no signs Buffalo Bar or sign of business there at all...last drive by a couple of days ago.
tj

llz
November 20th, 2010, 16:10
It opens at 10 pm and before it opens, you could walk 100 times in front of it without seeing anything.

Marsilius
November 21st, 2010, 13:56
Perhaps one of you guys who knows its location for sure could superimpose an arrow on a map for us?

travelerjim
November 21st, 2010, 15:21
It opens at 10 pm and before it opens, you could walk 100 times in front of it without seeing anything.

You've got that right!

I passed it several times...approx 8pm...never saw a person,
let alone an open shop house roll-up door...

I wish them good luck..
tj

llz
November 21st, 2010, 15:26
Perhaps one of you guys who knows its location for sure could superimpose an arrow on a map for us?
Just go to Pattayagayaffairs'map of D&N area, Buffalo Bar is spotted and in the right place.
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/day-night-map.jpg

ceejay
November 21st, 2010, 16:28
Too true! I've stayed at Baan Dok Mai the last couple of visits to Pattaya and never noticed the place. I'll give it a once-over when I'm there in December.

puckered_penguin
November 22nd, 2010, 09:55
I visited this bar once a few months ago and talking with 4 or 5 of the staff who were huddled round a bottle of Whisky was told that the bar was a gigilo bar aimed at the female market.
Maybe i am just fucking ugly and none were interested in me. I am sure others will quickly crow what great sex they had topping all 6 boys.

November 22nd, 2010, 17:45
Buffalo Bar and NO ONE Bar, not have in day and night area, I ask many boys around this place, but nobody know this Bar, I stay many Years in pattaya, never heard this name,

gerefan2
November 27th, 2010, 01:32
Just go to Pattayagayaffairs'map of D&N area, Buffalo Bar is spotted and in the right place.

No, I cannot see it marked on that link. Maybe it has closed?
The NO ONE bar is clearly marked, but overwritten as CLOSED.

Marsilius
November 27th, 2010, 03:42
Look more closely at that map on the link. Buffalo Bar is shown immediately below the word "closed" that has been superimposed over the location of No One Bar.

Beachlover
November 27th, 2010, 21:13
I visited this bar once a few months ago and talking with 4 or 5 of the staff who were huddled round a bottle of Whisky was told that the bar was a gigilo bar aimed at the female market.
Maybe i am just fucking ugly and none were interested in me. I am sure others will quickly crow what great sex they had topping all 6 boys.
Ah well, leave them to it. If they survive purely on the female market, good on them. If turning away gay guys means they don't get enough customers to keep them going, bad luck.

DCbob
November 30th, 2010, 06:53
I just arrived, so my sleeping habits are still messed up. I went looking around the area at 4 AM Pattaya time. Looked in all directions close to the 3 Family Marts, and did not find anything at all
Number 1 boy bar is in fact closed, but there is nothing to indicate that it would have been there. I have been there before, and it would be way too big just to have a bar.
Will continue the search, but I do not expect any results. Now if I could just find the emoticon that indicates spinning my wheels.

mahjongguy
November 30th, 2010, 07:32
[attachment=0:3vos90y2]buff.jpg[/attachment:3vos90y2]

November 30th, 2010, 09:30
just to bolster the map, here are the details i posted about a week ago.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7585

witchhunt
December 10th, 2010, 03:49
Well hidden. We went to Salt and Pepper for dinner and looked for it. Gave up and on way back to Sunee fell into Office Boys almost by accident. However we had a good time even though it is too dark. Good place to escape to during high season.

DCbob
December 10th, 2010, 08:00
Finally found it. It is directly under the Day Night 2 sign in the middle of the block. Right now it has carpet on the sidewalk.
There is no sign for Buffalo Bar, the only lights inside are red, so it is dark and unnoticeable.
Worth a look.

PattayaPlaces
December 15th, 2010, 19:53
This place has a sign now, here's some pics of the bar with a map.
http://www.pattayaplaces.com/wiki/Buffalo_Bill_Bar

Also, here's a large map with locations/pics of all the nearby massage places.
http://www.pattayaplaces.com/map/Buffalo_Bill_Bar