Cees-Holland
November 12th, 2010, 16:34
Welcome Marjon, have fun here.

Tell us something about yourself.

November 13th, 2010, 06:59
Welcome Marjon, have fun here.

Tell us something about yourself.

Thanks Cess for the warm welcome. :rolling:
I'm asian, filipino. Staying in Thailand for six months now.
I'm having fun reading all the entries here.
:hello1:

Cees-Holland
November 13th, 2010, 10:14
You are so lucky!
Do filipino's have different visa rules then people from (let say) the west? *

* just curious and making small talk.

November 13th, 2010, 11:44
You are so lucky!
Do filipino's have different visa rules then people from (let say) the west? *

* just curious and making small talk.
thanks cees-
perhaps lucky because i look like thai too :headbang: but not when it comes to visa.
i guess, it applies to everybody, not so sure about it.
i was granted a 1 year multiple re-entry visa, thanks to my work in an oil and gas company :alc:

and i would like to have some new friends here.
i'm very discreet (just like everbody here, i think :idea: )
but at the same time i would like to enjoy the beauty of gay thailand.
:notworthy:

Diec
November 13th, 2010, 13:18
Welcome aboard newbie!! Just to give you a heads up, many on this board are very wealthy and if they were downsizing or on a budget would never be caught dead in a $60 a night hotel. However, there are many of us who have not let our money get to our heads. Feel free to ask how much to tip a impoverished prostitute, which bar is fun, what hotel is best, what and where to eat...we are here to help you!! So ask away!!

Beachlover
November 13th, 2010, 16:33
Welcome aboard newbie!! Just to give you a heads up, many on this board are very wealthy and if they were downsizing or on a budget would never be caught dead in a $60 a night hotel. However, there are many of us who have not let our money get to our heads. Feel free to ask how much to tip a impoverished prostitute, which bar is fun, what hotel is best, what and where to eat...we are here to help you!! So ask away!!
Ignore this post... Diec is a troll.

November 13th, 2010, 21:09

Hi Diec! Not a Newbie but not here in BKK for almost five years...The Pinnacle is fine for my needs and the restaurants for the most part have not changed much, but what is the tip for a short time Soi Twilight boy? Take no mind of the guy calling you a troll, it seems that if anyone but him posts they are trolls too!