PDA

View Full Version : Patong going to High season

connectguesthouse
November 11th, 2010, 12:53
Its raining today in Patong but http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2010/article9491.html say it will be better from tomorrow. We see more tourists here in Patong day by day but weather has been seriously bad with rain, rain. All bars are open as usual in Paradise Complex. There are some new places on the same street as Super Boys (back stage) and behind Jung Ceylon is the new Casanova and further down the road Galaxy if you are able to stay up until 6 am in the morning. Paradise Complex in Patong has 2 gay disco with shows. The Boat Bar and Kiss Club are both busy from midnight. Paradise complex is the host for a number of gay venues all within 2 minutes walking distance. Passport, Newspaper, Ok, Dempseys, Connect, Sundowners, Orchid, Time, My Way, Boys Boys, Chic, Tangmo, Spartacus, Knud's, Kar-door, James dean and friends, Maprang, Mama san, Flying handbag, ATM, Aquarius, Blue Dolphin, Adonis, Baan Nang Fa, Fong Kaew mansion, Rendez vous, Yan, Heaven bar, Twilight, Wivat, J&B, Mein shatz, Pluto. Its raining hard right now so I cant go out and check my spelling and if there are some more but as you can see, plenty of places to visit. We are also waiting for a new disco to open at Jung Ceylon. Rumor is that it will be a swimmingpool on the rooftop with a bar and outdoor loung area. The pool will have a glass bottom that will act as the roof to the dance floor beneath. Dancing you will be looking up at people swimming in the pool!

October:
TSG- The Straits Game 15-17 October in Hong Kong, report
The Phuket team was the winner for Beach volleyball 1st 2nd and 3rd price. Yes we had 3 teams. Beach volleyball was the new sport for TSG this year. Bowling 5th (from 16) place for the Phuket team and top 10 high score for individual. Indoor volleyball sorry we did not go to final, only semi final. There was 16 teams for indoor volleyball. Next year TSG will be in Malaysia again and this will be a 10 year celebration for TSG games. TSG games started in Malaysia. Many new photos in the TSG 2010 Phuket team page on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/TSG2010Phuket
At this link you will also find the sponsor list and the final accounting.

November
Upcoming event: Miss Queen Rainbow Sky Phuket 2010 at Jung Ceylon Patong 13 November in Patong 17:30 - 21:00
Welcome to Jung Ceylon and Miss Queen Rainbow Sky. This is a contest where new peer educators will compete. Prior to the contest they have all passed a training camp at Patong Hospital. The contest will be held in 30 provinces in Thailand and a final at M Theatre in Bankok on 30 November. Please support this event - come to Jung ceylon, the port arena on 13 November.
Rainbow Sky Association of Thailand - Thailand's first registered gay organization - was established in January 2001 for the primary purpose of providing HIV prevention outreach activities to MSM in Bangkok. Today, the organization continues to grow and has established itself as a center for MSM to meet, study, socialize and work together for the betterment of local and national communities in Thailand. Direct and indirect approaches are used to involve MSM in Rainbow Sky HIV prevention activities, including alternative activities (e.g., sports, parties and performances), community peer outreach (e.g., parks, internet and entertainment venues), and community advocacy. The peer educators are recruited and trained by other Rainbow Sky members, who at times may also serve as mentors to new members. Currently in Thailand, there are over 1000 peer educators in Rainbow Sky from all professions and backgrounds. Phuket has 25 peer educators in the local organisation Andaman Power. More information about the event link http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161020387263377

13 November Street party night in Paradise Complex
After the Miss Queen Rainbow Sky Phuket contest at Jung Ceylon you have to move over to Paradise Complex for the Violet Party Night starting at 10PM.
There will be a mini parade, street shows from many bars and of course Miss Queen Rainbow Phuket.
Dress code and color of the night is Violet.

21th November 2010 (Sunday)
Loy Krathong Night
10:00 p.m. Street Party Show

1th December 2010 (Wednesday)
World AIDS Day

24th December 2010 (Friday)
Christmas eve night

Phuket Gay Pride 2011
23-26 February 2011

24th December, Connects Swedish Christmas dinner Buffet at 8PM
Reservations at Connect.

Need a room? Stay gay at Connect Guesthouse.
Online reservations at http://www.beachpatong.com/connect/

Need information?
http://www.gaypatong.com
Join our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ConnectGuesthouse
join our mailinglist on yahoo by sending an empty email to gaypatong-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Welcome to Gay Patong
Ulf and staff at Connect

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs458.ash2/73125_495135212081_192634807081_6936934_1186318_n. jpg
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161020387263377

http://www.beachpatong.com/images/Violet-PARTY520.jpg

Beachlover
November 11th, 2010, 15:50
IThere are some new places on the same street as Super Boys (back stage)
Is that the bar towards the Northern end of Patong Beach? I've heard of it but never bothered to check it out.

behind Jung Ceylon is the new Casanova and further down the road Galaxy if you are able to stay up until 6 am in the morning.
Interesting... so the gay bars are spreading out.

Phuket nightlife is crap compared to Bangkok so it's usually the "sleep early/wake early" part of my trips... I just get lots of exercise, enjoy the beach and go to bed early... but now I know there's some decent late night venues this might change.

IWe are also waiting for a new disco to open at Jung Ceylon. Rumor is that it will be a swimmingpool on the rooftop with a bar and outdoor loung area. The pool will have a glass bottom that will act as the roof to the dance floor beneath. Dancing you will be looking up at people swimming in the pool!
Shit... sounds exciting! I was thinking about skipping Phuket next time but might give it another go.

connectguesthouse
November 12th, 2010, 15:20
Link to the new club.
Not gay, but sure it will be mixed
http://famousphuket.com/
Going online soon, hang on

Beachlover
November 12th, 2010, 20:04
Looks cool... Hopefully there will be a corner or part of the bar where all the gay boys hang out.

November 12th, 2010, 22:01
Looks cool... Hopefully there will be a corner or part of the bar where all the gay boys hang out.

Yes - it's called the Hong Nahm

:laughing3: :laughing3:

connectguesthouse
November 20th, 2010, 19:23
http://www.gaypatong.com/images/Loy-Kathong-PARTY.jpg

krobbie
November 24th, 2010, 05:56

Beach, you really have never been to Galaxy? It would be totally you, I'm sure. It's youthful and jumpin'

It is a bit off the beaten track right down the end of town but it's brilliant and they also have live bands. I went one night with another SGT poster and his guy and a couple of the boys from Tangmo and we had an awesome night.

The hangover on the other hand was merciless. Too bad.

Beachlover
November 24th, 2010, 20:14
Nope! My time in Phuket is usually "quiet time" for me... Just chilling out getting lots of exercise, eating and doing stuff during the day. Not going out much at night other than a drink or two, so I never really sought out these places. Wish I had though...

Are there many gay boys in Galaxy? Easy to meet and chat up? Will check it out..

krobbie
November 25th, 2010, 03:00
Nope! My time in Phuket is usually "quiet time" for me... Just chilling out getting lots of exercise, eating and doing stuff during the day. Not going out much at night other than a drink or two, so I never really sought out these places. Wish I had though...

Are there many gay boys in Galaxy? Easy to meet and chat up? Will check it out..

Absolutely. You will know as they give YOU the "glad-eye" quickly enough.

November 25th, 2010, 03:57

Absolutely. You will know as they give YOU the "glad-eye" quickly enough.

Desperate, are they?

:laughing3:

krobbie
November 25th, 2010, 04:00
Scottish .... play nicely.

connectguesthouse
December 1st, 2010, 10:46
Patong Schedule update

1th December 2010 (Wednesday)
World AIDS Day

24th December 2010 (Friday)
Christmas eve night

31th December 2010 (Friday)
New Years eve party

8th January 2011 (Saturday)
Paradise of Love

21th January 2011 (Friday)
Cocktail night party

14th February 2011 (Monday)
Valentines day

Phuket Gay Pride festival 23-26 February 2011
WELCOME to the Phuket Gay Pride Festival.
10th Annual Phuket Pride Celebration.

23th February 2011 (Wednesday)
pre party night

24th February 2011 (Thursday)
Opening party for Phuket Gay Pride

25th February 2011 (Friday)
Phuket Pride Party night

26th February 2011 (Saturday)
Afternoon Gay Pride Parade

http://www.gaypatong.com/images/WORLD-AIDS-DAY-PARTY.jpg

gra46
December 2nd, 2010, 08:04

Beach, you really have never been to Galaxy? It would be totally you, I'm sure. It's youthful and jumpin'

It is a bit off the beaten track right down the end of town but it's brilliant and they also have live bands. I went one night with another SGT poster and his guy and a couple of the boys from Tangmo and we had an awesome night.

The hangover on the other hand was merciless. Too bad.
yes galaxy Pub was one of the best places in phuket i go especially after 1 am as it rocks then
Wednesday and sunday nights are the best it always packed ,i go with my Bf and all his friends ( gay ) meet up there ,also that where all the gogo boys go if they not been offed that night .
The soi galaxy in has many small karoke bars and i no many gay boys work there .I would go these bars till 1am then of too the galaxy .Whoever thinks paradise is the only gay area then they are so wrong ,it only that paradise is more open to gays than the others
Oh Krobbie i love to know the boys you went with from Tangmo as many them are good friends ,well we can talk about this in a couple weeks .

Beachlover
December 2nd, 2010, 16:21
yes galaxy Pub was one of the best places in phuket i go especially after 1 am as it rocks then
Wednesday and sunday nights are the best it always packed ,
Cool... Why is it especially packed on Wednesdays and Sundays? What about Fridays and Saturdays?

gra46
December 3rd, 2010, 05:07
Wednesday and sunday nights are the best it always packed ,
Cool... Why is it especially packed on Wednesdays and Sundays? What about Fridays and Saturdays?
I would say that they the quietest days in paradise Wed and Sun so all the boys head to galaxy pub since they havent been offed
Fridays and Saturdays are fine but not as busy, more locals these days seem to go then.

Beachlover
December 3rd, 2010, 19:48
Cool... I will check it out. I do like meeting locals more than farang though. So maybe Fri/Sat are good too.

December 7th, 2010, 23:39
will be in Patong in Jan and Feb..how much for a boy..?
I am sorta new to this..here in San Francisco its not the thing to take someone out..too
dangerous to take a money boy away..just wondered..what and how much to pay..

Are you a Troll? In your other post you say quote:

"is it possible to find a gay bar in Bangkok without these damn lazy money boys..everytime I go into a bar the first
thing I encounter is a money boy wanting drinks and sex..a good old fashioned bar..I am from the San Francisco
area and we do not have them in the bars that oftin...they get kicked out or go to jail"

And in this one you want to know how much?