PDA

View Full Version : OTHER BOARDS

DamienZ
November 9th, 2010, 13:12
I never see you posting on the other gay forum http://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Dont you like that forum ?

Bob

Well Mr Bob...
Rarely, if ever do I receive a PM down in my little backwater part of the cybersphere here on SGT.
So it did come as some surprise when I received a strange and unsolicited PM from you boosting another board. I am an American and am spoiled rotten with freedom, liberty, and mostly the right to post and speak my mind as I choose- uncensored. It is freedom of speech. To my understanding, that other board, has a slant towards unabashed censorship. That's OK. It keeps the trolls down and it's his board.
But, to publicly answer your PM, the reason I do not post on other boards is that I am a "barn rat" and this board, with all its dysfunction is simply my home.

Thanks
DZ
:glasses7:

November 9th, 2010, 13:26
I got exactly the same PM.

cdnmatt
November 9th, 2010, 13:31

Same here. I'm guessing everyone got a PM from 'bobrogers'?

Irish1972
November 9th, 2010, 13:35
I got one too!

Not the same as your polite one!

Smiles
November 9th, 2010, 13:47
Wrong guess. I've received none from 'BobR'.
The PM feature does not allow a mass-PM (except I believe, by the Admin/Mod) simply by just hitting some magical 'PM ALL' check off box.
You can place multiple handles in the 'TO' field but you have to type or paste them in individually**. Seeing as how this Board has 2999 members, that might take some time.

Why BobR chose to PM certain members ~ quite a lot by the sounds of it ~ I guess is his little secret.

** Perhaps the Admin Elephantspike can either confirm this ... or let us know if I'm incorrect on that.

November 9th, 2010, 13:52
Instead of what I wrote I was going to post "same same" but I can tell from another post of mine that beachlover doesnt understand that and I know he will want to comment on this topic.

Beachlover
November 9th, 2010, 18:14
So it did come as some surprise when I received a strange and unsolicited PM from you boosting another board.
Thanks for making this public DamienZ...

Who the hell is this Bob Rogers creep?

To my understanding, that other board, has a slant towards unabashed censorship. That's OK. It keeps the trolls down and it's his board.
The other board's doing a fantastic job keeping the trolls occupied and happy. It's hilarious. BadBoyBilly and Undaunted look like they're having the time of their life over there talking about barebacking, HIV, manfucking/masculine men and whatever the f*ck else gets them off LOL.

I didn't get one. Maybe he knows my handle was locked there (and yours?). I think I saw Smiles post there so no reason to send it to him.

giggsy
November 9th, 2010, 18:21
I never got one.Obviously they are only touting for intelligent posters. :crybaby: