PDA

View Full Version : ...but I'm not money boy.

netrix
November 7th, 2010, 17:46
This guy i was chatting with on gayromeo said, "so how much money u can give me here???"

I said, "haha why should i give you money? how much money can you give ME??"

He replied, "because i need money, and i will give u free sex with me....u know this thailand many money boys,,but im not money boy."
:laughing3:

November 7th, 2010, 17:55
Look on the bright side - he would have asked for less than a Filipino boy on Gay Romeo.

:occasion9:

DCbob
November 7th, 2010, 19:15
You really do not understand. Do you?
Money boy charges you for things.
He is not money boy, he only takes money for free sex!
Now it is as clear as mud. Isn't it?

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2010, 02:12
definitely one of the major downsides about BKK and Pats is that just about the only sex one can get has to be paid for, the only place where I can hook up with regular Thais is at Babylon.....

Brad the Impala
November 8th, 2010, 02:25
definitely one of the major downsides about BKK and Pats is that just about the only sex one can get has to be paid for, the only place where I can hook up with regular Thais is at Babylon.....

But you pay so little, as you tell us, and your pleasure is to humiliate your partners by persuading poor straight men from building sites to bottom for you, I would have thought you should have been grateful for the bounties that you have obtained, not complaining that they should have done it for free!

netrix
November 8th, 2010, 05:07
i have lots of friends i've met from gayromeo that i've never paid for sex,
but this guy was pretty blatant. i just thought it was funny that he insisted
he was not a money boy.

Beachlover
November 8th, 2010, 17:33
Don't know about Pattaya as I haven't spent much time there, but this is definitely NOT true for Bangkok, Latin. Plenty of cute, horny locals you can chat up there.

Bangkok is like any other place in the world where you can meet gay boys. If you're eligible enough to find genuine (non-paid) hook ups else where then you can do it in Bangkok. The only difference with bangkok is there are lots of money boys. But you can still meet lots of gay working or middle class gay boys in clubs and discos.

For example, DJ Station has a lot of money boys about but I would say half or more of the Thai boys in DJ Station are NOT money boys. They're just ordinary working or middle class boys out having fun with their friends.... university students, working professionals, call centre workers, bank workers, restaurant workers, small business owners, hotel workers... all sorts.

I love gay discos in Thailand because Thai boys are so friendly and quick to chat you up or invite you to join their group if they spot you alone. They're heaps friendly and lots of fun. And knowing you are a visitor in their country, they are very genuine and caring. One boy insisted on driving me home, even though my hotel was only 2-3 minutes' walk away then spent two days showing me around Bangkok. Another boy took me North to his friend's restaurant near Mo Chit where a group of gay guys hang out drinking, playing pool and chatting late into the night. Had mad fun getting to know them.

In DJ Station your best bet is usually on the ground floor dance floor. You get lots of Thais just having a good night out with their mates here.

On the less busy week nights in DJ Station, the second and third levels will pretty much have ONLY money boys (rare exceptions). So stick to the ground floor.

On the busy weekend nights when DJ Station is crazy packed most of the money boys will be on the second level between the second level bar (in the corner near the bridge walkway) and the stairs going down to the ground level. There will also be on some on the third level, but I met a bunch of cute Taiwanese boys there one trip so not all boys on the third level are moneyboys. The ground floor is still your best bet for meeting non-money local boys (you still get moneyboys there too). You might also meet some friendlies on the other side of the bridge on the second level.

In GOD, I don't know so much because I haven't been there much lately, but I met a bunch of Thai boys who had just finished high school (in their 20s) and were in Bangkok on holiday on the second level one night... mad night with them.

November 8th, 2010, 17:38
... this is definitely NOT true for Bangkok....Plenty of cute, horny locals you can chat up there.

You have failed to take into account that Latintopxxx may be 70yo and as attractive as a bag of shit.

Just a thought.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Beachlover
November 8th, 2010, 18:22
Well, he could be, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since he implies that he has no issue picking up (non paid) elsewhere. Besides, if he is latin, chances are he is more likely good looking then not. :happy7:

November 8th, 2010, 18:24
Well, he could be, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since he implies that he has no issue picking up (non paid) elsewhere.

Ah, since he gets it FOC elsewhere he must come to Thailand for the scenery then - same as myself.

:laughing3:

Beachlover
November 8th, 2010, 18:40
Latin says he pays for it. Maybe he's lazy. Maybe he gets a kick out of it (the whole dominating and paying them peanuts thing - whatever). Maybe he ain't too good looking anymore. I don't know.

Fact is, Thai boys are cuter, friendlier, totally charming and heaps of fun so even if there weren't money boys, who wouldn't chase after them?

thrillbill
November 11th, 2010, 17:47
Don't know about Pattaya as I haven't spent much time there, but this is definitely NOT true for Bangkok, Latin. Plenty of cute, horny locals you can chat up there.

Bangkok is like any other place in the world where you can meet gay boys. If you're eligible enough to find genuine (non-paid) hook ups else where then you can do it in Bangkok. The only difference with bangkok is there are lots of money boys. But you can still meet lots of gay working or middle class gay boys in clubs and discos.

For example, DJ Station has a lot of money boys about but I would say half or more of the Thai boys in DJ Station are NOT money boys. They're just ordinary working or middle class boys out having fun with their friends.... university students, working professionals, call centre workers, bank workers, restaurant workers, small business owners, hotel workers... all sorts.

I love gay discos in Thailand because Thai boys are so friendly and quick to chat you up or invite you to join their group if they spot you alone. They're heaps friendly and lots of fun. And knowing you are a visitor in their country, they are very genuine and caring. One boy insisted on driving me home, even though my hotel was only 2-3 minutes' walk away then spent two days showing me around Bangkok. Another boy took me North to his friend's restaurant near Mo Chit where a group of gay guys hang out drinking, playing pool and chatting late into the night. Had mad fun getting to know them.

In DJ Station your best bet is usually on the ground floor dance floor. You get lots of Thais just having a good night out with their mates here.

On the less busy week nights in DJ Station, the second and third levels will pretty much have ONLY money boys (rare exceptions). So stick to the ground floor.

On the busy weekend nights when DJ Station is crazy packed most of the money boys will be on the second level between the second level bar (in the corner near the bridge walkway) and the stairs going down to the ground level. There will also be on some on the third level, but I met a bunch of cute Taiwanese boys there one trip so not all boys on the third level are moneyboys. The ground floor is still your best bet for meeting non-money local boys (you still get moneyboys there too). You might also meet some friendlies on the other side of the bridge on the second level.

In GOD, I don't know so much because I haven't been there much lately, but I met a bunch of Thai boys who had just finished high school (in their 20s) and were in Bangkok on holiday on the second level one night... mad night with them.
True about BKK, that's why I go there on weekends...more like a "normal" big city with gays that are not looking for money but for someone to chat with or to have a one night only shag. IN Pattaya, most of the Thais here come from outside of Pattaya for jobs. With the gay crowd, many of them are paid minimum wage or are unemployed, so need extra "cash". I have met some local Thais on GR and GAy RAdar who are like me, too busy to hit the bars so go on the net to meet other gays. I also have run into a couple GR connections who have told me they are not "moneyboys" but when they leave my place all at once they expect "taxi money" and it isn't 100 baht. If the GR member I connect with is in his 30's, most likely he will not play this "taxi game" with me, but the young ones will try it.

Beachlover
November 11th, 2010, 18:04
True about BKK, that's why I go there on weekends...more like a "normal" big city with gays that are not looking for money but for someone to chat with or to have a one night only shag. IN Pattaya, most of the Thais here come from outside of Pattaya for jobs. With the gay crowd, many of them are paid minimum wage or are unemployed, so need extra "cash".
That sums up the difference between meeting boys in Bangkok and meeting boys in Pattaya well. In Bangkok you're way more likely to meet ordinary working or middle class Thai boys who have nothing to do with the money scene... They're just out to have a great night with friends (who are usually lots of fun too) and maybe meet someone cute for a shag. :-)

November 12th, 2010, 11:25
Look on the bright side - he would have asked for less than a Filipino boy on Gay Romeo.

filipino boi here but not money boy :hello2:

November 15th, 2010, 09:30
Got f in a rather annoying situation since 2 weeks:
Met a guy on GR 2 weeks ago. Made arrangements to meet up last Saturday and I left my phone number and I got his (mistake I know).
For the last 2 weeks he phoned me during the day and NIGHT although I aksed him kindly not to phone me, I would phone him on the appointed time.

At some point I sent him an sms asking not to phone me anymore and that we wouldn't meet. Appointment was cancelled!!

He kept phoning me and I didn't answer his calls anymore. At this point I'm really getting p*ssed off and I'm thinking about taking steps against this stalker.

From today on, I'll push the green button on my phone without actually talking to him.........that should teach him.

November 15th, 2010, 15:05
The humble Limpet's adherence properties are far surpassed by some Thai boys.

The telephone calls will continue.

A fresh Thai Sim Card every so often solves this problem - a hassle I know, but so is your "stalker"

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Patexpat
November 15th, 2010, 15:15
Got f in a rather annoying situation since 2 weeks:
Met a guy on GR 2 weeks ago. Made arrangements to meet up last Saturday and I left my phone number and I got his (mistake I know).
For the last 2 weeks he phoned me during the day and NIGHT although I aksed him kindly not to phone me, I would phone him on the appointed time.

At some point I sent him an sms asking not to phone me anymore and that we wouldn't meet. Appointment was cancelled!!

He kept phoning me and I didn't answer his calls anymore. At this point I'm really getting p*ssed off and I'm thinking about taking steps against this stalker.

From today on, I'll push the green button on my phone without actually talking to him.........that should teach him.

.. a lot of phones have a 'blacklist number' feature ... check yours! Can be very useful!

Beachlover
November 15th, 2010, 18:10
Christ... sounds like a classy one! What the hell does he say when he calls you?

Answering the call and then putting the phone on the table sounds like a good solution.

Wesley
November 17th, 2010, 11:55

Although it sounds like a bigoted kind of response , I tend to agree with you

Jetsam
November 18th, 2010, 23:28

Although it sounds like a bigoted kind of response , I tend to agree with you

And a lot less of drama , I can appreciate the sick buffalo stories from the Thais now , after all the Pino crap i've heard

Dboy
November 18th, 2010, 23:55

Well, what's the *point* of paying for sex? If you don't want to bother with getting to know someone, if you don't want a real connection, then you pay. The problem in Thailand of course is that things get mixed up. If you keep paying, and find yourself with a "kept" boy, then I think you are destined for unhappiness. You won't trust his motivations, you will be seen as an ATM, your self-esteem will suffer. If all you want is a "hook up" then yes of course you should be paying. If you want something real, then you can find it. I have met many guys in Thailand who do want honest relationships. You might have to work on yourself first, and then invest a bit more work trying to meet someone, but it's really not difficult.

DamienZ
November 19th, 2010, 17:28
On the busy weekend nights when DJ Station is crazy packed most of the money boys will be on the second level between the second level bar (in the corner near the bridge walkway) and the stairs going down to the ground level. There will also be on some on the third level, but I met a bunch of cute Taiwanese boys there one trip so not all boys on the third level are moneyboys.

BeachLover!
You are such the Asian stud! However I won't propose here in public. :love4: (I would not want to make smiles jealous!)

And what, pray tell, is wrong with money boys? Several have shown deep care and concern for my welfare, and even nursed me back to health when I was ill.
I will be sure to go to the MB floors just to check it out. I am looking forward to my first trip to DJ. Still have not been, so it ought to be an interesting night. That is of course if I survive..The Heart Of Darkness!!! Moohahaha!!!. That place kicks too, but that's another thread.

Latin,
sorry your having some displeasure. Lets give our thanks this season for Babylon #1 in the world, right-church is church! BTW wasn't it you not too long ago that asked the musical question...what's wrong with being a sex tourist?

Happy Hunting
DZ :thumbleft:

Beachlover
November 19th, 2010, 18:19
Well, what's the *point* of paying for sex? If you don't want to bother with getting to know someone, if you don't want a real connection, then you pay. The problem in Thailand of course is that things get mixed up. If you keep paying, and find yourself with a "kept" boy, then I think you are destined for unhappiness. You won't trust his motivations, you will be seen as an ATM, your self-esteem will suffer. If all you want is a "hook up" then yes of course you should be paying. If you want something real, then you can find it.
Totally agree. With the paying thing though, I don't think I could do it with someone unless they were sexually attracted to me too. That's one thing I'm not sure I get about all these farang going and offing boy after boy night after night... how much satisfaction can there be in that?

I have met many guys in Thailand who do want honest relationships. You might have to work on yourself first, and then invest a bit more work trying to meet someone, but it's really not difficult.
Totally true. But as well as honest relationships, there's also plenty of Thai boys who just want a one-nighter with you. Had plenty spend the night in my hotel room :happy7:

DamienZ
November 19th, 2010, 19:37
Beach Lover,
that is a good point that is taken for granted and goes without saying. I had a bad experience once here in the states a few years ago, with a rent/massage boy. Really, really, cute but 3/4 way realized he was not into it. The look on is face at the not so happy ending was enough for me not to participate from that point on with any one who was not attracted to me as well. I guess that would be my number 2 or 3 out of 5 rules I play by. Ethics.

DZ

DamienZ
November 19th, 2010, 19:41
Well, what's the *point* of paying for sex? If you don't want to bother with getting to know someone, if you don't want a real connection, then you pay. The problem in Thailand of course is that things get mixed up. If you keep paying, and find yourself with a "kept" boy, then I think you are destined for unhappiness. You won't trust his motivations, you will be seen as an ATM, your self-esteem will suffer. If all you want is a "hook up" then yes of course you should be paying. If you want something real, then you can find it.

That is not exclusive to Thailand....it can and does happen all over the place.

Beachlover
November 20th, 2010, 14:29
And what, pray tell, is wrong with money boys?
Well, I didn't say there's anything wrong with moneyboys... The post was in response to Latin's comment that you can't find non-paid sex in BKK (load of crap). I know Latin's been to DJ Station before so I was pointing out that there are plenty of non money boys in DJ and how to find them.

I think the appeal of paying would be that you're certain to get it (i.e. no worrying about whether you'll "pick up" that night), it's time efficient and you will probably have sex with someone who is better looking than you might otherwise score on your own... but to me, I enjoy chatting up boys, getting to know them and having fun partying with them and their friends before shacking up for the night!

I will be sure to go to the MB floors just to check it out. I am looking forward to my first trip to DJ. Still have not been, so it ought to be an interesting night
Of course, check the whole place out. It's such an awesome club. Consistently the best music I've heard for a gay club anywhere, except maybe one other mixed club in Bangkok, which I still don't know the name of (it's a really late night one, open till 6am, big rectangular shaped hall). Don't miss out on going there on a Friday/Saturday night when it's busiest... the energy is awesome and lots of cute Thai boys having fun with their mates on the dance floor.

And look, I guess that for guys who are kind of past the age where they can pick up a cute boy in his 20s but want to, picking up a money boy at DJ Station probably feels more fun, natural and social than grabbing a gogo boy in skimpy underwear off the stage in a gogo bar. So nothing against the moneyboys at DJ.