View Full Version : Manor House Pnom Penn

November 7th, 2010, 10:48
I am looking to go to Cambodia for the first time around Xmas. Has anyone stayed at Manor House? The web sight looks good but dont they all. I cant work out from the map if its close to the bars (Blue Chili??) or not. I know people will complain about this but are the cambodia boys thiefs like so many thai boys? How much for a boy from a bar there? Thanks.

stevehadders
November 7th, 2010, 17:18
I made my first trip to Cambodia last December - Phnom Penh then Siem Reap. In PP I stayed at manor House for a total of 4 days and thoroughly enjoyed it. I stayed in large room at the front - comfortable and did the job, the pool was refreshing; breakfast cereals and breads mainly; staff were great as was the Australian owner (very helpful, but not in your face!). The bars are quite close - but dont bother walking- take one of their tuk tuks, about 15 dollars per day if I remember right - they will take you out all day, to dinner, wait for you, then to bar, will again wait or return at time of your choosing - great value.
The Blue Chilli Bar is good fun particularly at weekend
BTW no problems bringing joiners in to Manor House. In my experience Cambodian boys great
Just enjoy!

atri1666
November 12th, 2010, 01:11
Thanks also from me because will stay there 4 days in december for first time. The tip with the tuktuk was very good.