PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Drummond writes about Sawatdee Gay Thailand

Beachlover
November 7th, 2010, 05:26
Holy Crap.... Andrew Drummond's written about this forum in his blog.

I haven't read it yet. Don't know what it's about. But here's the link...

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2010/09/ ... ed-to-gag/ (http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2010/09/25/the-man-with-the-hard-on-they-tried-to-gag/)

thonglor55
November 7th, 2010, 05:51
He mentions you specifically by name Beachlover and comments on your prodigious knowledge of the public lavatories of Bangkok and Sydney.

Beachlover
November 7th, 2010, 06:14
LOL... Interesting article:

So to set the record straight I duly signed up for Sawatdee Gay and posted three items for the rest of the forum to see.
I used the name тАШCockaleakieтАЩ . I really do not know why it came to me (some psychiatrist will no doubt have an answer) but for the uninformed this is only the name of a rather delicious Scottish soup.
I checked Sawatdee Gay again. All my posts had disappeared. Then I tried to log-in. AH!Banned on my first day!
That's a shame. Maybe he came on a bit too hard in his first three posts for the mod's liking.

Now that he's identified himself personally and we know he isn't here purely to kick up shit anonymously, could we let him back in? He's accountable for everything he says, since he's not hiding who he is.

DJ Hard Hat was put down quite quickly by other posters and then the thread degenerated into a squabble between two people.
Sounds to be like how a lot of threads progress here.
:occasion9:

Beachlover
November 7th, 2010, 06:15
He mentions you specifically by name Beachlover and comments on your prodigious knowledge of the public lavatories of Bangkok and Sydney.
He doesn't mention me at all, homintern.

Not sure how much more of a sad f*ck you want to be. You faked your own death on this forum and now you've registered and posted simultaneously with multiple usernames.

You also sent me a sick pedophile thought in one of your PMs:

But do you still have that smelly groin problem I remember from when I picked you up in a public lavatory when you were still in school uniform?

thonglor55
November 7th, 2010, 06:59
And have you overcome the smelly groin problem to which your publication of a PM alludes?

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 7th, 2010, 07:24
I thought Cockalile was LMTU ???

Irish1972
November 7th, 2010, 16:50
LMTU is Andrew Drummond LOL

November 7th, 2010, 17:10
Although I might not agree with everything that Andrew Drummond writes I do applaud him for both his original article about the going on's in Pattaya plus his support over the years for K.Q. and what happened to him.

Perhaps there is also some truth to the reason mentioned about why he was so quickly ejected from the forum, but only the moderators know the answer to that one!

November 7th, 2010, 17:52
I have read the item on Andrew Drummond's blog:

How boring!

Now I don't know if Mr Drummond HAS a handbag, but it seems to me that an organised Handbag fight between Drummond, Hard Hat, and O'Booze - to be held outside the club formerly known as "Throb" would be a good way of taking this forward.

elephantspike
November 7th, 2010, 18:39

That's honestly what I thought, too. That's why I banned him. I thought he was just a reborn banned poster. I had no idea it was Andrew Drummond. He's welcome to create a new handle anytime and post again if he wants.

November 7th, 2010, 18:45

That's honestly what I thought, too. That's why I banned him. I thought he was just a reborn banned poster. I had no idea it was Andrew Drummond. He's welcome to create a new handle anytime and post again if he wants.

I'm positively moist in anticipation.

Beachlover
November 7th, 2010, 18:50

Andrew says he registered as "Cockaleakie". There is actually a poster here with the handle, "cockalikie".

Anyway... Nice to know what happened.

Brad the Impala
November 7th, 2010, 20:34
Interesting that an "accredited" journalist can be confused with an illiterate serial poster!

November 7th, 2010, 20:42
Interesting that an "accredited" journalist can be confused with an illiterate serial poster!

Absolutely Brad, the illiterate serial poster mentioned couldn't form a grammatical sentence to save his life!

November 7th, 2010, 21:27

Absolutely Brad, the illiterate serial poster mentioned couldn't form a grammatical sentence to save his life!

On the other hand, the "accredited journalist" can't even spell Cockaleekie

catawampuscat
November 7th, 2010, 23:01
I have recently commented on the vastly improved troll control on Sawatdee Gay Thailand.
Now that E.spike has made it clear that the all-time worst of the trolls has been banned, I can see clearly how banning one troll can make such a huge improvement in a forum..
I had assumed a reoccurance of a health issue had silenced him.

I don't recall the moderators ever having posting about banning a specific poster.
I was pleased to see the moderators admitting a slip and inviting back A. Drummond.
:cat: classy, good move.....

Beachlover
November 8th, 2010, 18:12

The problem is LMTU (let me tell u) has a habit of copying a pasting stuff and failing to credit the source to make it look like he wrote it himself. He does it for newspaper articles, other people's posts, other people's blogs and such. He either has zero ethical sense or is extremely dumb (or both).

Since other people are generally literate, the fact that something is actually coherent is no guarantee that it wasn't posted by LMTU. He may have just copied someone else's coherent writing and posted it as his own. This guy would be obliterated (and is too stupid to understand why) if he ever appeared in front of a university academic conduct board or fronted an intellectual property dispute case hearing.

I have recently commented on the vastly improved troll control on Sawatdee Gay Thailand.
Now that E.spike has made it clear that the all-time worst of the trolls has been banned, I can see clearly how banning one troll can make such a huge improvement in a forum..
LMTU is still posting as "i don't believe it". And in case you hadn't noticed, your other best mate, "undaunted" is back posting as "Ripley". Morons the both of them.