PDA

View Full Version : NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Cheers
November 3rd, 2010, 15:59
We open 1st December 2010

The 100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Cheers Cambodia is pleased to announce, after months of searching for the perfect property, after looking at hundreds in the rain and sun, after much preparation, blood, sweat and tears, Les and all the staff are delighted to say we will be opening soon. The property is now being finished off, fitted out and decorated.

If you are in Sihanoukville for the 1st December you are most welcome to the party, free BBQ, great music and a ladyboy dance show. Please use the online booking form if you would like to be one of the first guests to stay at Cheers Cambodia. Complementary bottle of Champagne, fruit basket and fresh flowers for all first night room guests.

The grand opening party kicks off very soon !

More details & booking : -

http://www.cheers-cambodia.com

Beachlover
November 3rd, 2010, 19:32
Looks interesting... Let us know when it opens and when you have some decent photos of the place. It would be nice if there was a gay scene in Sihanoukville.

Impulse
November 4th, 2010, 03:08
Maybe a nice alternative to thailand.
Have they finished building that bridge to the island resort?I read the russians have taken over.

November 4th, 2010, 10:08
100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

We had all kind of "gay friendly" services: hotel, shopping, ....

but now Cambodia has more to offer : "gay friendly" mathematics. :notworthy:

The LGBT associations should push to introduce this new concept into the school education programs !

Let's summarize this new concept: all the customers are gay, which makes 100%... BUT some more customers are straight which makes, let's say 10% more. In total we have "100% gay" out of 110% customers.

I'm sure the hospitality business will love that new concept as the hotels could be filled to more than 100%.

Well done Cambodia !

November 4th, 2010, 10:40
"gay friendly" mathematics. :notworthy:

You're wrong, this is not a new concept, but a gay version of the old "same same, but different" concept.

With the "same same, but different" concept, "100% gay but straight friendly" means it is a "100% gay" venue but if there are some straight people it is also a straight place, and if there are only straight people it is a "100% straight" venue.

Same Same, but different !

pudel
November 4th, 2010, 18:22
are the 'Ladyboys Shows' for the straights :dontknow: aren't we are mostly gay and like MEN :headbang: <pudel

November 4th, 2010, 19:44
"Ladyboy show" to me says Don't ever come to this venue.

ceejay
November 5th, 2010, 02:52
The website lacks a location map, which is something I would like to see before I booked a place.

Beachlover
November 5th, 2010, 15:09
It lacks any decent photos of rooms/facilities too but the place isn't properly built yet so I'm sure they'll add this stuff when it's ready.

Cheers
November 7th, 2010, 17:19
The map is on now, phone numbers tomorrow, new pictures next week.
We are a Gay venue that welcomes straight people if they behave :bis: for anyone who can't undertand - The 100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville. The ladyboy show will be tasteful & i hope everyone will enjoy it, food will be free & the best you will find in Sihanoukville, so i look forward to seeing you all :8(

quiet1
November 9th, 2010, 00:33
What is the URL for the map? If there's a link to it on the web site, I can't find it...

Cheers
November 9th, 2010, 20:07
http://www.cheers-cambodia.com/includes ... hp?page=12 (http://www.cheers-cambodia.com/includes/page.php?page=12) The Contact Us Page

Beachlover
November 12th, 2010, 19:29
You should stick a Google Map up. The map you put up is small (even the clickable version) and doesn't really orientate users with the location very well.

goji
November 14th, 2010, 05:48
You should stick a Google Map up. The map you put up is small (even the clickable version) and doesn't really orientate users with the location very well.

Good point. Many other businesses should take this advice, rather than publishing incomprehensible maps.

Dboy
November 24th, 2010, 00:55
The beaches look very nice. How easy is it to meet guys there?

Beachlover
November 24th, 2010, 19:10
I would love to know this too. I suppose, if this venue can establish a beachhead in Sihanoukville, a small gay scene may develop, which would be fantastic.