PDA

View Full Version : Homintern's shadow slowing down dramatically ....

Smiles
April 26th, 2006, 11:40
Just arrived home and checked out The Bog of Shame (yeah yeah ... I know you don't want to hear about it). Noticed that the replies to H's know-it-all-isms are very close to non-existent. Not sure if that indicates "readership" as well, but That Place certainly used to receive a niagara of replying bullshit when the old boy spouted his opening poisons.

Now he just talks/writes to himself.

Herein, the titles of the pronouncements followed by number of replies. The usual humourless ponderosity (?) is intact. (I like to keep this shit going every so often in order to maintain a reasonable sense of my own personal obsession, and it's also rather fun to see the decaying process 'live' as well).

Still Away; stay tuned
posted by Hedda @ 4/26/2006 01:45:00 AM 0 comments

A Zoo of another color
posted by Hedda @ 4/19/2006 09:57:00 AM 0 comments

Reform: much ado about nothing ?
posted by Hedda @ 4/18/2006 11:19:00 AM 0 comments

Escaping Songkran
posted by Hedda @ 4/13/2006 05:50:00 PM 1 comments

The saga of the "faux candidates" continues
posted by Hedda @ 4/13/2006 12:54:00 PM 0 comments

More on the Upcoming April 23 elections
posted by Hedda @ 4/11/2006 12:28:00 PM 0 comments

Stalking horses abound
posted by Hedda @ 4/10/2006 01:19:00 PM 0 comments

Israel and America: A wake up call
posted by Hedda @ 4/09/2006 11:03:00 AM 6 comments (Read 'em there!! Link below)

More on the April 23 elections
posted by Hedda @ 4/08/2006 12:01:00 PM 6 comments

Amazing Election Results
posted by Hedda @ 4/26/2006 01:45:00 AM 1 comments

http://www.radiofreesawatdee.blogspot.com/

I wonder if this post will receive the same incredible reply rate is in the topic below regarding "How to easily catch gonorrhea"?
Cheers ....

April 26th, 2006, 12:02
Stalking Horses? What was that about? I am the horses animal of choice, that one must have slipped by me.

April 26th, 2006, 18:32
Perhaps you're just hung like a horse, Cedric?

April 26th, 2006, 20:05
Homeintern are you getting fresh with me? It feels a little queer. I must warn I prefer mares, far smarter. If you are a direct descendant of Lauries crusaderxx then I am all yours. :bounce:

April 26th, 2006, 20:29
Could this be why?

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author."

April 26th, 2006, 22:23
Telling that virtually none have by that great proponent of free speech, isn't it.

April 27th, 2006, 11:23
Safari suits? How trendy, all I saw in the streets of Bangkok were knee lengh beach shorts and muscle mary tops. Nice to see the Asians going their own way. Now if only they could resist the hairgel, its so 90s.

Bob
April 28th, 2006, 04:56
Presuming I found the same bog, Ms. H had best never use the word "smurf" or any variation thereof with me or I shall feel compelled to smurfiliciously slap the bitch into another time zone. :cheers:

Smiles
April 28th, 2006, 08:11
Presuming I found the same bog, Ms. H had best never use the word "smurf" or any variation thereof with me or I shall feel compelled to smurfiliciously slap the bitch into another time zone. :cheers:
I've heard of 'superciliously' or ~ on a drug-filled day ~ 'supercalifragilistically', but 'smurfiliciously'?
Could you explain Bob? Both the word and the context if you please . . . both of which elude me (and perhaps others). Though don't bother explaining the "slap the bitch" part . . . that's quite understandable.

Cheers ...

Bob
April 28th, 2006, 09:29
Maybe I missed the point (not unusual). I visited your sweetheart's forum......da Hopper.

websmurfer.devnull.net/cgi-bin/translator.cgi?mode=smurf&url=http://radiofreesawatdee.blogspot.com (http://websmurfer.devnull.net/cgi-bin/translator.cgi?mode=smurf&url=http://radiofreesawatdee.blogspot.com)

Now you see the smurfy crap?

elephantspike
April 28th, 2006, 13:02
:bigsmurf: Smurfed if I know! :scratch: :bigsmurf:
:rolling:

April 29th, 2006, 13:27
I think we've been Smurfed.

On 26, April La Heddra says she's still in Asia but moved out of Thailand.
Has she just been smitten by that Jomtien massage boy who has a Smurf sheet?
Or, really, gone to The Land of the Sky-blue People? Smurfrala?

Or Smurfered: Smothered...from having ones head up a Smurf's lala?...Or wrapped in a Smurf sheet: substitute for a paper sack?

Maybe she just OD'd on too many reruns of Smurfy Brown. :smurfin:

Smiles
April 29th, 2006, 17:26
" ... Maybe she just OD'd on too many reruns of Smurfy Brown ... "
... thus becoming a prime candidate for a good old solid (?) colonoric irrigation ( " ... give it to me ROUGH!! ... " ). And Pattaya with that nasty water problem.
I've always thought that might help 'H' immensely.

Cheers ... :albino:

April 30th, 2006, 18:44
a prime candidate for a good old solid (?) colonoric irrigation

Get the hook & ladder truck!
Get the fire hose!
Never mind...there's a cyclone on the way.