PDA

View Full Version : Soi Hot Male new bar

January 8th, 2006, 13:16
Yet another new Bar the long expected X-Boys, on the site previously occupied by Boyz Bangkok. It is below X-Men, which is on the site previously occupied by X-treme.

The exterior is smart and lots of blue lights all over. Inside it is much the same layout but newly decorated in black, chrome and mirrors (surprise!) One novelty is a ruched sequined curtain which surrounds the stage and descends electrically during the longueurs between acts in the so far so-so show.

It may be that all the furniture has not yet arrived, but there seem precious few tables to park a drink. I met a friend and remarked on his very cold hand and he said that he had just left there and had to clutch his drink. He was impressed, however, that when he ordered a cola they brought the whole can.

Oddly X-men seems to have the puny boys and X-boys is more manly.

Prices seem average.

They seem to be associated with Slyper X go-go bar and X2 Sauna.

llz
January 8th, 2006, 15:32
Thank you for the update ...
About SlyperX I read on the TH message board that it was becoming a bar for girls, did you go there recently ?

bkkguy
January 8th, 2006, 18:34
About SlyperX I read on the TH message board that it was becoming a bar for girls, did you go there recently ?

any falung approaching Slyper X recently has been turned away "not gay bar any more"

bkkguy