PDA

View Full Version : Eastern European rentboys in Pattaya?

October 31st, 2010, 21:16
I took the advice of some members and searched gayromeo for suitable companions for my upcoming visit. I was surprised to find, in addition to hundreds of very nice Thai guys, a small number of extremely attractive Eastern European looking young guys......anyone know about these guys...are they rent?

October 31st, 2010, 22:18
I sincerely hope not - I have never found an Eastern European rentboy who was any good at their job.

If you think that Thai boys do the mimimum possible in the least possible time (I don't - but I know some of you do) then God help you if you have the misfortune to hire an EE boy. Expect a non-event and you will not be disappointed.

"I don't kiss, I don't suck, I don't get sucked, I don't get fucked, I don't fuck - Oh and don't touch my hair" is a genuine example - and that one asked for EXTRA for a taxi home!!!

PS My opinion is based on wide experience - not one or two.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

October 31st, 2010, 22:26
Why go to Thailand on holiday if you want to meet up with East European rent?

October 31st, 2010, 23:44
Why go to Thailand on holiday if you want to meet up with East European rent?

The examples I gave happened in Eastern Europe.

:8(

November 1st, 2010, 00:00
The examples I gave happened in Eastern Europe. :8(

I'm refering to the OP Scotty. And if he reads this post the rumour surrounding Eastern or any other European rentboys in Pattaya has been doing the rounds for well over 25 years and I never actually met anyone living there or visiting who could confirm their existence.

arsenal
November 1st, 2010, 02:59
There was an American who worked for a short while at Wild West Boys. He was for hire.

stevehadders
November 1st, 2010, 04:00
There are indeed a couple of EE guys on G Romeo - I have seen a couple of them in the Nab... they are not rent but seem to live in pattaya - obviously family wealth (won't ask too many questions!)

November 1st, 2010, 05:37
There are indeed a couple of EE guys on G Romeo - I have seen a couple of them in the Nab... they are not rent but seem to live in pattaya - obviously family wealth (won't ask too many questions!)

Don't see why you should shy away from asking too many questions of Russians in particular - let me assure you there are plenty of extremely dubious characters from the rest of the world living (hiding?) in Pattaya next to whom most Russian criminals would pale into insignificance.

Wesley
November 1st, 2010, 22:35

Don't see why you should shy away from asking too many questions of Russians in particular - let me assure you there are plenty of extremely dubious characters from the rest of the world living (hiding?) in Pattaya next to whom most Russian criminals would pale into insignificance.

I agree, be very careful with the Russians, if you don;t tip them as they like they very well may cut your throat and take it. Don;t tell me it doesn't happen. I have seen it happen with Russians. They have very little thought for life.Play if you want I assure you will be quite unhappy. unless in fact you plan to shower them yourself before you have sex with them.

krobbie
November 2nd, 2010, 01:39

There's a couple of jocks I've heard of in Pattaya I wouldn't want to cross or even have dealings with. I see they aren't taking on any new partners though. Perhaps that particular pool has dried up somewhat.

November 2nd, 2010, 01:47

There's a couple of jocks I've heard of in Pattaya I wouldn't want to cross or even have dealings with. I see they aren't taking on any new partners though. Perhaps that particular pool has dried up somewhat.

Tip of the iceberg.

:occasion9:

November 2nd, 2010, 05:24

Power of the Internet Krobbie, perhaps more people are savvy to past going on's with such people.

Beachlover
November 2nd, 2010, 17:48

Dried/Died... Tomato/Tomato :occasion9: