PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya rent boys

October 26th, 2010, 04:51
I will visit pattaya next month, for the first time in a long time

what 'tip' is appropriate at the moment?

cdnmatt
October 26th, 2010, 05:44
No less than 6000 baht.

Diec
October 26th, 2010, 05:52
Matty appears to be a cheap skate Charlie...I tip no less than 7-8 thousand baht. More for overnight. These lovely brown skinned boys are worth every penny.

stevehadders
October 26th, 2010, 06:22
and if you manage to persuade a freelancer (from the street) to return to your quarters be careful - insist on more than 10000 (appros ┬г200 sterling) baht for one hour - dont let him tell you any different - pesky boys ;)

CoffeeBreak
October 26th, 2010, 10:06
Cannot believe how many outrageously cheap charlies there are here. If you posted above and are from Russian you are a Cheap Czar-lie. If you are from China, you a Cheap Charlie Chan.

The appropriate tip these days is :

Long time(all night): a cash payment of 100,000 baht paid in advance ;

Short time(1 hour or less): 50,000, half in advance

If of course you want a substantial discount I can get it for you but I want a non refundable retainer of 25 grand.
Have a nice day!

ps I will post this again on 1st April

arsenal
October 26th, 2010, 15:59
Are there rent boys in Pattaya? I have never seen any. They must be well hidden. Where would I look to find one?

October 26th, 2010, 16:25
Are there rent boys in Pattaya? I have never seen any. They must be well hidden. Where would I look to find one?

This is the same problem the local Police Chief had when he visited a certain showbar in Boyztown recently to investigate reports of prostitution.

Like yourself, he could see absolutely no sign of any boys offering themselves for money - only professional underwear/mobile phone male-models on the stage - and all of the boys helpfully numbered (presumably so that you could order whichever underwear or mobile phone you wished to buy).

All complaints were therefore dismissed and I'm sure we all completely believe that (as Paperboy would say) "no money changed hands"

:occasion9:

Beachlover
October 26th, 2010, 16:26
Clowns the lot of you. :occasion9:

Someone will be along with a serious answer soon, I'm sure...

travelerjim
October 26th, 2010, 17:00

Psssssttt...hey arsenal...
Confidentially, if you are looking this week... :glasses7:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/PG919.jpg

I have heard from reliable sources... :notworthy:
they are ALL with Jinks partying all week at a well known flat in Jomtien...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/pgreport0ct17.jpg

Jinks books them ALL ahead of time...and word has it...
the boys really do like the British Pound Sterling...and GOLD too!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/pgreport10-5.jpg

Better luck booking them next time... :crybaby:
That is IF Jinks isn't in town!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/PG912-1.jpg

And...by the way...Jinks and ALL the boys are celebrating Jinks' Birthday :king:
on Thursday night October 28th...10:15pm showtime at The Venue..Jomtien.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/Tawan1.jpg :love4:

tj

arsenal
October 26th, 2010, 18:07
Sadly this week I have to make do with the beautiful boy on the Waitrose deli counter and despite numerous letters to the management he refuses to work in just a pair of tiny pants. A couple of weeks though and I shall be hunting down the aforementioned party.

October 26th, 2010, 18:09
Sadly this week I have to make do with the beautiful boy on the Waitrose deli counter ...

Could you not have taken him home like a normal person would?

Imagine shagging on the deli counter - how positively common (even if it WAS Waitrose)

October 26th, 2010, 19:14
Imagine shagging on the deli counter - how positively common (even if it WAS Waitrose)

Shagging on a deli counter! i wouldn't try that in the new Boyz Town deli, it's far too small and you would make yourself look a right burke

October 26th, 2010, 20:08
Epicurus - on behalf of everybody here, let me apologise, that they have completely failed to even understand your question, let alone answer it.

I will visit pattaya next month, for the first time in a long time

what 'tip' is appropriate at the moment?

The correct answer is this: It depends on who approaches you and where you are at that very moment. If you're dancing half-naked on a gogo stage and is called down by a punter to sit and have a drink with him, the appropriate tip that you should expect is somewhere in the region of 5000 baht. (cdnmatt's 6000 and Diec's 7000 - 8000 are a bit steep in my opinion, and as for coffeeebreak's numbers, I think they refer to TV-celebrity-types wanting to earn a little on the side; as far as I know, your TV career has not yet begun, so you're not in the same league?)

Anyway, if the punter wants to take you back to his room for a bit of a shag, then the tip you should expect varies based on two primary considerations: (a) Do you plug the John's hole or does he plug yours? (b) How many multiples is the John heavier than you? If you are plugging his hole, then the base rate is 10,000 baht multiplied by the multiples that his weight is above yours. If he plugs your hole, then the base rate should be 20,000 baht, again multiplied by the multiples of his weight above yours.

Hmmm... come to think of it, Coffeebreak's 50,000 for short time may not be unreasonable after all. Base rate 20,000 multiplied by a factor of 2.5 (if you're 50 kg and the John is 125 kg) does give you 50,000.

You may be pleased to know that you don't actually have to make much effort while in the room. A small pretence at action is apparently par for the course among rent boys throughout Thailand.

If you are picked up while you're freelancing in a host bar, in Sunnee, then allow for the fact that these persons allegedly cannot afford the full-priced drinks of gogo bars. Since they must be of limited means (limited means being a supremely important attribute for pinning onto others in this forum, as you must have noticed from the hurling of "cheap charlie" labels earlier), you should discount your expected tip accordingly, perhaps in the order of a massive 8.5 percent reduction.

If you are picked up while walking aimlessly along Dongtan beach during the day, or dancing absent-mindedly while inside a late-night disco, you can add a surcharge to the expected tip, because your own fun time had been interrupted.

I hope the above was helpful and I hope you finish your first tour of duty in Pattaya a rich man.

lonelywombat
October 26th, 2010, 20:31
On the other hand I suggest you join gayromeo.com. It costs nothing and the boys are looking for trade.

You can ask whether they do what you want, and you can be quite specific.

Dont make an offer, learn to bargain.

It does take a while to get used to searching for boys not expats. you dont have to have a pic.
look for users, then detailed user search,
world click asia
country click thailand
area eastern pattaya chonburi
do not click the on line button yet
all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.

Register asap , keep your name to your self and come back here for more mature advice than you have had so far,when you have done so.

catawampuscat
October 26th, 2010, 21:01
On the other hand I suggest you join gayromeo.com. It costs nothing and the boys are looking for trade.

You can ask whether they do what you want, and you can be quite specific.

Dont make an offer, learn to bargain.

It does take a while to get used to searching for boys not expats. you dont have to have a pic.
look for users, then detailed user search,
world click asia
country click thailand
area eastern pattaya chonburi
all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.Register asap , keep your name to your self and come back here for more mature advice than you have had so far,when you have done so.

The problem is that the farangs lie.. On average, my guess would be 10 years and
10 kilos but some push for 2O years younger and 20 kilos lighter and they get
pissed when the boy's photo turns out to be a few years old.... :tongue3:

arsenal
October 26th, 2010, 22:17
Being British no one would say anything if I started having sex on the Waitrose deli counter but ther would be ructions when I lit up a cigarette afterwards.

October 27th, 2010, 03:11
Eh, can anyone please my question?
This is a serious forum I presume?
I visited Pattaya in 2006, I enjoyed my time there and am looking forward to another visit.
My recollection is that an 'off' was in the region of 200 to 300 baht and a tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht was normal.
I am not a millionaire, far from it, but neither am I a cheapskate, and I wanted to get some expert advice on a delicate subject.

Beachlover
October 27th, 2010, 04:10
I imagine 1,000-1,500 is a normal tip for short time and 1,500-2,000 is normal for long time. Am I wrong?

No idea about off fees, though it sounds like drinks in Boyztown are double the price of Sunee Plaza so you may want to pick your venue accordingly.

RonanTheBarbarian
October 27th, 2010, 04:19
Sorry you got such a bad response, Epicurus.

I think part of the problem is that it is a subject that has been done to death in the past - if you do a search there was a poll a few months ago on what peope paid for an "overnight off" (which is the same as a "long time" that Beachlover quotes above) - that might be interesting to read.

For what its worth - and it has been a few years since I was in Pattaya - I think the prices you quote are still pretty much the going rates

October 28th, 2010, 14:01
Thanks Ronan and Beachlover, I will do some searching on this site and try to learn more

I appreciate your helpful comments

EP

allieb
October 28th, 2010, 14:42
They are very trustworthy so give him your ATM card and pin number, send him of on a motorbike taxi and tell him to take the going rate plus 500 extra for his trouble. He will bring the card back when he's done.

October 28th, 2010, 15:05
Hi guys

what would be a good rate when I will off a boy for a very long time, that means 16 days? 1000 a day, more or less?
for me (euro) everything will be more expensive when I go now because of the bad rate, but that isn't a problem for the boy.
For him the rate is exactly the same as it was in february, when I met "my" boy the last time :boxing:

lonelywombat
October 28th, 2010, 17:12
I visited Pattaya in 2006, I enjoyed my time there and am looking forward to another visit.
My recollection is that an 'off' was in the region of 200 to 300 baht and a tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht was normal.
I am not a millionaire, far from it, but neither am I a cheapskate, and I wanted to get some expert advice on a delicate subject.

Sorry if you did not get the response you wanted. Serious requests are considered just another chance to allow the wit of some posters to come forward. We have lost many new members because of some of these witless remarks.

The comment of 1000 short time and 1500 sleepover is fairly accurate and most bars seem to want 300 baht off fee. I always ask the boy if he is hungry and if only some take away from a street stall that can be a good start. Two drinks and maybe one boy drink and you are 2000 and all you have is me do everything and you hope he does.

I suggested gayromeo. Two PMs from guys that asked blunt questions, the first will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours. The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth . Both boys wanted 1000 and would call around to hotel.

It is a buyers market on gayromeo and useful for when it is raining as it has for the last few months, when you are going out for dinner or a show, or just feel like room service. For half the price of selecting a go go boy in a bar and for less than half the time.

October 29th, 2010, 01:49
....... will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours......The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth.

How sordid - whatever happened to

" ...Your eyes are like the moon and the stars.... your body is like a finely-tuned piano.."

:dontknow:

October 29th, 2010, 01:52

Sorry if you did not get the response you wanted. Serious requests are considered just another chance to allow the wit of some posters to come forward. We have lost many new members because of some of these witless remarks.

The comment of 1000 short time and 1500 sleepover is fairly accurate and most bars seem to want 300 baht off fee. I always ask the boy if he is hungry and if only some take away from a street stall that can be a good start. Two drinks and maybe one boy drink and you are 2000 and all you have is me do everything and you hope he does.

I suggested gayromeo. Two PMs from guys that asked blunt questions, the first will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours. The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth . Both boys wanted 1000 and would call around to hotel.

It is a buyers market on gayromeo and useful for when it is raining as it has for the last few months, when you are going out for dinner or a show, or just feel like room service. For half the price of selecting a go go boy in a bar and for less than half the time.

HI lonelywombat and thanks very much for the information - I have been to Pattaya before and I chose to get rentboys from the bars because I thought it was safer to do so in the event that anything went wrong on the date...if there was a problem with a guy from gayromeo, what can I do, call the police (that is a serious suggestion) ?

Beachlover
October 29th, 2010, 02:41
....... will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours......The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth.
How sordid - whatever happened to

" ...Your eyes are like the moon and the stars.... your body is like a finely-tuned piano.."

These human interpersonal skills and norms go out the door when you spend decades of your life whistling up any money boy you like on whim...

HI lonelywombat and thanks very much for the information - I have been to Pattaya before and I chose to get rentboys from the bars because I thought it was safer to do so in the event that anything went wrong on the date...if there was a problem with a guy from gayromeo, what can I do, call the police (that is a serious suggestion) ?
Dozens of farang here do it without any problems. I assume if you have a problem, you have their profile and photos right? Plus you have the security of taking them back to your own hotel, which should look after you.

Having said that... Did anyone hear about the two money boys (I think they were of Indian/Pakistani heritage) in Bangkok who were robbing farang they met on SilverDaddy a few years ago? They would overpower them, tie them up and make them reveal their ATM pins before robbing them of everything they had. They managed to rob dozens of victims and steal millions of baht before one victim came forward and they were caught... I think they were sentenced to a few decades in jail. If they had quit while they were ahead, instead of continuing to do it, they would never have been caught.

ceejay
October 29th, 2010, 03:03
Hi guys

what would be a good rate when I will off a boy for a very long time, that means 16 days? 1000 a day, more or less?
for me (euro) everything will be more expensive when I go now because of the bad rate, but that isn't a problem for the boy.
For him the rate is exactly the same as it was in february, when I met "my" boy the last time :boxing:
1000 a day is, i'd say, about right. This may be one of the few situations where it's right to agree some sort of daily rate in advance. Don't make it too high - you can always pay the boy a bonus when you settle up with him at the end of the trip.
Where you can save money is with the bar. They will still expect an off fee for every day the boy is away with you, and that will have to be paid by him if it isn't by you. Go to the bar and see the mamasan. You should be able to negotiate a discount for 16 days. try offering half, and expect to settle at aorund two thirds.

lonelywombat
October 29th, 2010, 04:57
[quote="epicurus} HI lonelywombat and thanks very much for the information - I have been to Pattaya before and I chose to get rentboys from the bars because I thought it was safer to do so in the event that anything went wrong on the date...if there was a problem with a guy from gayromeo, what can I do, call the police (that is a serious suggestion) ?[/quote]

Good you are thinking along the right lnes.

Where are you going to stay. A place where they collect the boys ID before he goes to your room, is the best insurance. There are a few idiots that go for the cheapest bar boys and stay in the cheapest hotels. That is asking for trouble. It may never happen.

You can PM me to ask about where you plan to stay, if you are sick of the blood sports on here..

October 29th, 2010, 06:19
It's a constant source of amazement (and not a little amusement) to me that guys who have the desire, the motivation, and the wherewithall to fly halfway round the world to shag prostitutes a third their age seem to have no clue as to how to go about it as sensibly and safely as possible.

I cannot understand this - is it simply a case of having too much money but no fucking sense?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

October 29th, 2010, 17:01
It's a constant source of amazement (and not a little amusement) to me that guys who have the desire, the motivation, and the wherewithall to fly halfway round the world to shag prostitutes a third their age seem to have no clue as to how to go about it as sensibly and safely as possible.

I cannot understand this - is it simply a case of having too much money but no fucking sense?

One only has to look around Sunee especially at The Corner Bar Scotty and your question is answered.

October 29th, 2010, 18:03

One only has to look around Sunee especially at The Corner Bar Scotty and your question is answered.

You mean they are all geriatric alcoholic drug fiends with cheap wigs set at a jaunty angle?

October 29th, 2010, 19:21
You mean they are all geriatric alcoholic drug fiends with cheap wigs set at a jaunty angle? :occasion9:

Either that or they have passed out on the toilet floor as trying to act out their youth again has become too much for them.

francois
October 30th, 2010, 03:44
all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.

Or click on Asian which eliminates most farang .