View Full Version : Kaos aka Villa Rouge was soon to be Amazon may be not

lonelywombat
October 23rd, 2010, 15:45
On gaybuttonthai it was posted that the bar would open a week ago. it is still in darkness
which you cant help but notice because of its location

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2010, 20:41
Isn't this the the (Gaybutton) thread where GB overreacted to a comment, bit someone's head off and that person then resigned and quit the board?

bigben
October 27th, 2010, 16:00
Not one to start rumors and you didn't hear it from me, but one of the boys I saw at the beach yesterday who apparently had a job lined up with the opening of "Amazon Boys" (the old Kaos GoGo) isn't going to open as scheduled. Thus he is out of a job before he had his first night working.

Said the signage has been taken down and a For Sale sign has popped up on the front----again.

Sad really.

Maybe someone can confirm?

October 30th, 2010, 20:11
I don't see it as sad really, it just means that there WONT be another Sunee bar full of children drugged up to there eyeballs, playing with themselves in the hope some perv will give them a 20 Baht tip, maybe another Arab pipe den will open there, that would be interesting? I don't think it will be the authorities that clean the place up in the end, it will be the Arab Ghetto that will eventually take over the area, not sure which is worse?

Beachlover
October 30th, 2010, 21:19
drugged up to there eyeballs, playing with themselves in the hope some perv will give them a 20 Baht tip
... then off them, get caught by the police and have to pay a bribe to avoid conviction for underage sex right like you did, right, LMTU?