PDA

View Full Version : where is the foam party. late night action

andrewcraig
October 15th, 2010, 05:03
Me and my mate read the thread and the private messages and pissed ourselves laughing. The offers to "babysit" my straight friend whilst I go out cruising, even pay for his drinks was not considered. The suggestion that my friend was fem to be sharing a room with me a huge joke. He is a hairy hunk. We went to school together, played footy together and often work together during the harvest. This was the thread not going to quote.
gay-thailand-f9/short-time-rooms-near-bamboo-bar-t20200.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/short-time-rooms-near-bamboo-bar-t20200.html)

The guy that said we should both go to the foam party on the 18th has not replied. Where, when and is it on just this month.
He said a bottle of Johnny Walker was about 1000 baht including ice and extras. He said wear old clothes or shorts and dont worry about being modest. MORE PLEASE. what does he mean you dance at the table?

If we meet anybody it will be our choice. We are not interested in going to someones house.

No we are not flying out of Sydney but Jetstar from Melbourne direct.

No I am not ajarn2. Why do you ask

Brad the Impala
October 15th, 2010, 05:51
The answer is NO

Yeah but what's the frigging question!

cdnmatt
October 15th, 2010, 06:27
I have to admit, I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

lonelywombat
October 15th, 2010, 06:47
I think it was to the guys that PM asking to meet his straight friend. Second sentence.

francois
October 15th, 2010, 07:52
what does he mean you dance at the table?

Dancing is while at the bistro/pub type table you are standing at. People don't go to the dance floor to dance. Just stay where they are and move it. :bootyshake:

Beachlover
October 15th, 2010, 11:01
I have to admit, I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Yeah, made little sense to me too.

Seriously, what is it with SOME Australians having some of the worst English composition and comprehension skills around on these boards? It's not just one. There's a few Australian posters like that. I'm Australian myself so I don't relish criticising Aussies.

What is the point of writing something when people have to read it three times to understand half of what you're saying?

Beachlover
October 15th, 2010, 11:02

Dancing is while at the bistro/pub type table you are standing at. People don't go to the dance floor to dance. Just stay where they are and move it. :bootyshake:

This seems to be what happens at the more "Thai style" clubs/discos. Instead of a central dance floor and free flowing space, you get assigned a table and everyone dances at their table. I prefer the more fluid Western style setup... like DJ Station.

andrewcraig
October 16th, 2010, 17:03

This seems to be what happens at the more "Thai style" clubs/discos. Instead of a central dance floor and free flowing space, you get assigned a table and everyone dances at their table. I prefer the more fluid Western style setup... like DJ Station.

My straight mate is always grooving to music when he is pissed.He is not keen on dancing with anybody. A chic or a guy.
Do you mean we get a table to stand at , but a bottle of Johnny Walker and shake the shit all night? How do you pick up or get picked up? This foam night sounds real gas. I want to know more.

Beachlover
October 16th, 2010, 18:53
Yeah, pretty much. You buy a bottle of Johnnie and mainly stay at or around that table (no seats, just a bar-like table). Sometimes you share the table with a few others so that is often a way to meet a few people and expand your group a little.

I haven't spent as much time at these "Thai style" clubs yet and have always gone with a group of Thai boys so I'm not so sure about how you meet people and pick up at this kind of place myself... I would like to know though as sooner or later I'm going to check out one of these places when I'm alone and wanting to meet someone.

I think it's probably the same as in an ordinary club except you're not moving around the place as much.