View Full Version : chubby boys where ?

October 13th, 2010, 03:38
hello
I like chubby thai boys ( not muscular ) somebody know where I can meets chubby boys, have gogo bars in pattaya with chubby boys, or are thais only slim ?

Jason1988
October 13th, 2010, 04:26
You may not find any in the go-go bars. Log on to GayRomeo.com.
You'll find some there. They probably don't get too much action and
will welcome your attention.

colmx
October 13th, 2010, 05:33
How Chubby is Chubby?

Most of the gogo bars have what i consider to be fat boys working in them these days... i would estimate 20-30% of the gogo boys to be overweight

New found affluence and eating western food means the days of the toned Thai Gogo boys are almost finished

October 13th, 2010, 05:42
How Chubby is Chubby?

Most of the gogo bars have what i consider to be fat boys working in them these days... i would estimate 20-30% of the gogo boys to be overweight

New found affluence and eating western food means the days of the toned Thai Gogo boys are almost finished

If you consider the gogo boys to be "fat" - what's your opinion of the audience?

colmx
October 13th, 2010, 05:58
If you consider the gogo boys to be "fat" - what's your opinion of the audience?

Thankfully the Audience (and I) remain fully clothed... so i don't have to look at them nor they at me!

gearguy
October 13th, 2010, 07:05
Bearbie Bar in Silom 4.

Wesley
October 14th, 2010, 01:35
just go on yahoo chat rooms, top and bottom, they eat you alive there, met two 22 yer old in my area of USA in one week that are hot guys who love older a bit over weight guys. As to Thailand I can't help, I don't have that fetish

arsenal
October 14th, 2010, 03:54
McDonalds.

cdnmatt
October 14th, 2010, 05:35
I honestly don't know of any chubby gay guys.

If you're by chance into oldish, fat ladyboys, I can definitely help you out! I know quite a few. :-)

October 14th, 2010, 08:20

If you're by chance into oldish, fat ladyboys, I can definitely help you out! I know quite a few. :-)

Birds of a feather, dear?

:laughing3:

Beachlover
October 14th, 2010, 16:47

Don't everyone jump up at once LOL.

orson
October 15th, 2010, 11:51
try the bars with muscle guys like abomb and boyzboyzboyz in pattaya. there's surely going to be chubs in there as it would be mostly impossible to maintain muscle all year through. in bangkok you can try tawan. keep an eye on the ones that have their shirt on when not on stage.