PDA

View Full Version : Baht Stop registration

Beachlover
October 11th, 2010, 16:17
This thread is hilarious - http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... 9079&st=20 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9079&st=20) - GayButton says, "no personal attacks" on his forum, yet here he is ripping into other posters on someone else's forum telling them they need psychiatric help and calling them morons, idiots, liers and nitwits.

I like this one LOL:

I'll also give you three guesses how much I give a damn about what you "find disturbing." I'll give you something else to be disturbed about. You registered on my board. Now you get to be disturbed for a couple minutes while you check to see if you're still there.

He even goes on to insult the entire board!

You people have absolutely nothing going on this entire board... Nothing but a bunch of back fence gossiping, cackling hens.

Anyway, does ANYONE know how to register for baht-stop.com or e-mail the owner? I've tried twice but my registration never gets validated by the moderator.

One poster on baht-stop says the registration process isn't working and he actually had to contact the owner directly to register. Anyone know the owner's e-mail address? I tried the e-mail address, which the registration e-mail us made to look like it was sent from but it's a Yahoo address and Yahoo says that e-mail account doesn't exist anymore.

October 11th, 2010, 21:26
http://www.summagallicana.it/lessico/g/GP%20feat%20of%20Hannibal%20in%20crossing%20the%20 Alps%20FrescoCapitolinec1510.jpg
BAHT-STOP! MUS MUSCULUS ANTE PORTAS!

bigben
October 11th, 2010, 22:17
BL

Check your messages (In box)

Brad the Impala
October 11th, 2010, 22:31
I tried to register a couple of times, a year or two ago, but unsuccessfully. I don't feel that I have missed much, and the feeling may be mutual!

Wesley
October 12th, 2010, 03:28
I have tried now 3 times to register, I assume its personal I guess honestly, I could do as some do and register in some strange name but I prefer to be open about who is registering.

Wes

atri1666
October 12th, 2010, 08:03
I tried to register a couple of times, a year or two ago, but unsuccessfully. I don't feel that I have missed much, and the feeling may be mutual!

Same me. Nothing to miss

Beachlover
October 12th, 2010, 08:15
My registration's been approved there. Someone at Baht-Stop posted a link to this thread (thank you) so the mod over there might have seen it.

Thanks for Bigben for the info via PM too.

Smiles
October 13th, 2010, 12:21
So now you've started to flood yet another message board with the usual inanity?
Comforting for everyone I'm sure.
Less time for here perhaps?

Wesley
October 14th, 2010, 01:29
So now you've started to flood yet another message board with the usual inanity?
Less time for here perhaps?\

hahaha what can I say, I love the guy , however he is prolific in his postings, but nice picture to look at is that him ,if so I would love to take him out to dinner just to b e seen with him. Could not hurt my reputation I don't think LOL

October 14th, 2010, 08:23
Less time for here perhaps?\

hahaha what can I say, I love the guy , however he is prolific in his postings, but nice picture to look at is that him ,if so I would love to take him out to dinner just to b e seen with him. Could not hurt my reputation I don't think LOL

Hmmmm I'm going to change my avatar to a pic of Brad Pitt so Wesley will invite ME out to dinner.

:occasion9:

Wesley
October 17th, 2010, 07:16
try it Scottish guy you may get a surprise, I hvae been known to take worse than you put to dinner if they are as nice as beechboy seems to be. Its not just his avatar, he seems to be real, although prolific in his postings. that is so rare on here, other than the exception of Smiles popping in to insult someone occasionally, every thing seems to be rather superficial.

and again,