PDA

View Full Version : silicon-NOT A SILLY QUESTION

thaiguest
October 8th, 2010, 14:23
This might sound like a silly question but I need to know. Respondants with medical knowledge only please.

Is it as easy EXTRACT silicon from the penis as it (obviously) is to insert it and what's the procedure?

Recently took off yet another owner of a gorged, lumpy, gnarled member.

I'm getting FED UP OF IT. It spoils everything for me and it has to pose risks to the 'member'.

Thank you members in advance for not treating this as silly.

October 8th, 2010, 16:02
Definitely not a silly question.

Firstly though, the term you mean is silicone, not silicon. They are two completely different substances. The silicone gel used is the same stuff as used for breast enhancements, and when encased correctly in a bag such as is used for breast implants can also be easily removed.

However, it is not just slicone that can be used for penile enhancement. Fat can also be used. This is called lipotransfer, think opposite of liposuction.

Now the situation can get very complex because this is Thailand, and unscruplous peole will do anything to make a quick buck. There are many unlicenced and even unqualified quacks who will ruin a boy for a few bucks. with unsterilised facilities and dubious supplies all sorts of complications can set in.

All of which means the answer to your question is, unfortunately, "MAYBE"

Every case would have to be assessed on it's own merits to give you a proper answer. Most big hospitals will be able to give you the answer for an individual case (and of course the price).

Do make sure though that the boy is not suckered by another back room quack who says it is easy to stick in a needle and suck the stuff out.

Some more info here http://www.drwhitehead.com/revision.html

Beachlover
October 8th, 2010, 22:01
Yuck... Glad I never encountered this before.

I don't get why anyone does any surgery on their penis. I'm not letting anything sharp go near mine.

I don't think "removal" procedures are going to help you if you're offing gogo boys though. It might help if you find a boy you want to start a more involved relationship with...