PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo wings plus choice of drink 200baht-Corner Bar

lonelywombat
October 8th, 2010, 08:24
The owner of Corner Bar just posted this to gaybuttonthai.com. It was suggested I had been a bit hard on his burgers,fried chicken wings and fried onion rings, so as he does not post here,maybe this might even the score.

Monty might be able to comment on the pineapple.I can't imagine it.

Trying something new: marinating the steaks in pineapple juice instead of meat tenderizer to see if I can get tender Thai beef without being salty. Will also have whole pork tenderloins {always fabulous}. The steak or pork will be served with fries or home made onion rings, a small salad, and dessert, for 150b ea!

Don't forget the buffet fundraiser Sat. night with Thomas' Demon Buffalo Wings and a drink of your choice for 200b donation to Take Care

bigben
October 9th, 2010, 19:16
Should be an interesting evening and am looking forward to stopping by for a few minutes.

I do hope someone removes (or steals) those silly orange traffic cones that surround the Corner Bar so we can safely park our bicycles and/or motorcycles in front.

I don't like having to park my bike where I cannot easily keep an eye on it.

Yes Virgina, I do realize why they put those silly cones around --- but what if more bars did this? We all would have to walk to Sunee Plaza as there would be no where to park.

But on the other hand, walking a few hundred meters would do some of us a lot of good.

Ciao

October 10th, 2010, 01:04
...walking a few hundred meters would do some of us a lot of good....

Gas meters? Electricity meters? Water meters?

The last time I was in Sunee (about 3 weeks ago) I trolled along to the Corner Bar around lunchtime to see what all the fuss is about - it was shut!
From the way people go on about it I thought it was open in the afternoon.
I had been looking forward to seeing Nowvoyagers wig in the flesh (or "in the nylon" is probably more appropriate).

:occasion9:

October 10th, 2010, 03:39
Oooh! such excitment! oh, i must go, i have to watch some paint dry!

October 10th, 2010, 14:46
...walking a few hundred meters would do some of us a lot of good....

Gas meters? Electricity meters? Water meters?

The last time I was in Sunee (about 3 weeks ago) I trolled along to the Corner Bar around lunchtime to see what all the fuss is about - it was shut!
From the way people go on about it I thought it was open in the afternoon.
I had been looking forward to seeing Nowvoyagers wig in the flesh (or "in the nylon" is probably more appropriate).

Wig watching begins about 9:15 or so. He has been wearing the light brown version lately

Beachlover
October 10th, 2010, 16:31
Oooh! such excitment! oh, i must go, i have to watch some paint dry!

What's the matter, LMTU? Did Corner Bar reject your "free meals/drinks for dodgy online PR" proposal?

How do you charge? Is it on a per word basis? Do you charge more for special words and phrases like, "so tasty I'm having orgasms with every mouthful and, "a meal there is like having an orgy"?

October 10th, 2010, 16:39
An orgasm for 200B in Pattaya seems a VERY good deal indeed - unless it's self-service of course.

lonelywombat
October 10th, 2010, 17:37

The nasty comments about a man that wears a wig/hairpiece that have been made by LMTU
are not about nowvoyager. nowvoyager is a poster that has gravitated to GB board and is a prominent poster.He is a man lover, posts endless tripe about ladyboys and falls off his motorbike because he mixes G&T with his medicine. Last time I was in Corner Bar several members had his photo downloaded from gayromeo, as forwarning in case he comes earlier than midnight.

Beachlover
October 10th, 2010, 17:40
nowvoyager is a poster that has gravitated to GB board and is a prominent poster.He is a man lover, posts endless tripe about ladyboys and falls off his motorbike because he mixes G&T with his medicine.
He is a "man fucker" actually. And he is posting on gaybuttonthai.com as "undaunted".

Last time I was in Corner Bar several members had his photo downloaded from gayromeo, as forwarning in case he comes earlier than midnight.
ROFL... Oh god, that is hilarious.

October 10th, 2010, 18:37
The nasty comments about a man that wears a wig/hairpiece that have been made by LMTU
are not about nowvoyager. nowvoyager is a poster that has gravitated to GB board and is a prominent poster.He is a man lover, posts endless tripe about ladyboys and falls off his motorbike because he mixes G&T with his medicine. Last time I was in Corner Bar several members had his photo downloaded from gayromeo, as forwarning in case he comes earlier than midnight.

Yes 'Lonely' is right those nasty comments were originally made by 'LMTU' against another, and were not generated at 'nowvoyager' who is a pal of his. But as they saying goes "You reap what you sow" 'nowvoyager' did nothing but ridicule and flame posters in this forum using a least six or more different handles, the last one being 'Ian'. He is also known for shouting out abuse from the Corner Bar at passing strangers so no wonder others want to know who he is and what he looks like. And as for calling himself 'Man Fucker' in another Gay Site, if he pours even half of what he is reported to down his throat followed by the medication he is reported to be on every night then I very much doubt that he can indeed be a 'Man Fucker' or if so hasn't been one for a very long time.

Beachlover
October 10th, 2010, 18:50
LOL... the members at Corner Bar... Did they have print outs of his photo too?

"Alright, if anyone sees this face, yell out so we can all try and get out of here before he plonks his arse down!"

October 10th, 2010, 20:28

Explain to me why Nowvoyager aka Manfucker admitted on this forum that he wore a ridiculous blond wig?
From memory he even likened it to a "dead racoon".
Explain also how there comes to be a photo of him on his Manfucker profile with the ludicrous locks perched precariously on his head?

:dontknow:

October 10th, 2010, 21:33
Explain to me why Nowvoyager aka Manfucker admitted on this forum that he wore a ridiculous blond wig?
From memory he even likened it to a "dead racoon".
Explain also how there comes to be a photo of him on his Manfucker profile with the ludicrous locks perched precariously on his head? :dontknow:

Looking at his profile picture you may well be right Scotty and it is a wig, but believe me the original comments did as 'Lonely' said come from 'LMTU' and the reference to a 'dead racoon' were intended as a slur about the guy who both 'LMTU' and his pal 'Nowvoyager' didn't like. His total lack of humour in refering to his wig as that was intended to attract comments from the guy that they both started out to lambast, who didn't rise to the bait.