PDA

View Full Version : Horse Hung & free ?

October 2nd, 2010, 14:48
I have found that some Thai guys from the Isan region are relatively for thai boys, well hung - has that been your experience ? Someone even told me that (although I haven't yet seen for myself) that the katoeys are also. My friend whilst slim build is about 8x6 & he knows how to use it BUT I think he was a $ boy in a previous life. He's not into drugs at all & even despises my occasional use of poppers when he's pounding away in me. He used to work in BK .The reason I'm not sure is that he says he worked in a factory before & I can't find any friends who back up his story. Also - where did he learn his techniques if he's so good ? He's also asked for some help for his family (which they all do) - BUT says there's no pressure for that coming from his family. I have met his family & confirmed that the $ are put to good use. I'm not sure if they know his 'past' life & accept me as a male 'friend'. I wouldn't mind having a 3way but he gets angry when I mention this. Is it because he thinks I may leave him ( and the $ dry up )or that he really loves me & doesn't want to be with anyone else ?

stevehadders
October 2nd, 2010, 19:16
Maybe you should try and find out for yourself if its true :violent1:

October 4th, 2010, 05:49
Thanks BUT you didn't read that that's what I've done already ! I'm also interested in reading about other's experiences, especially Isan boys

catawampuscat
October 4th, 2010, 20:19
He really loves you.. :love4:

October 5th, 2010, 01:26
He really loves you.. :love4:

CAT is right - "your boy" told me (in confidence) that you have the tightest bumhole of any man he's met in the past week, and he would never even consider fucking anybody else - not even for $20 .

So don't worry.

October 5th, 2010, 04:58
Thanks Scottish for your sacrcasm ! I was sincere in that even from my (limited ?) experience & discussions with many, Isan boys are regarded as more 'trustworthy' than your regular Pattaya, BK or Phuket boy. He also is now no longer residing in BK but back in his remote village where there's virtually (again I'm relying upon him) no gays or people who he wants to have fun with. I suppose, then, that hand (or 2 ? :happy 7: ) gives that 8 x6 a good workout ?

I'm also interested , as I asked in my original email, if anyone else thinks Isan boys are also bigger than other Thai boys (a bit like, blacks over whites etc - although there are always exceptions)

cdnmatt
October 5th, 2010, 05:16
He also is now no longer residing in BK but back in his remote village where there's virtually (again I'm relying upon him) no gays or people who he wants to have fun with.

If he said there's no gay people in the villages, he's lieing. There's lots, trust me. Every time we goto mama's village, Kim's gay friends will show up to say hi. Well, maybe not LOTS, but they're definitely there. I've even seen a 12yo lady boy dancing like mad in the village during a party one time.

It's Thailand. Doesn't matter where you go, there's going to be gay guys.

October 6th, 2010, 07:10
Many thanks cdnmatt - I tend to agree. I will try (with very limited Thai) to see if I can find out for myself where any others live. He originally told me they were in the area & then when I returned to his village said they'd gone away (for a few days / whatever - I'm not sure). Maybe he's worried that I may run off with another & hence denying me the right to even see or have a look etc.

danny99
October 14th, 2010, 11:21
I'm also interested , as I asked in my original email, if anyone else thinks Isan boys are also bigger than other Thai boys (a bit like, blacks over whites etc - although there are always exceptions)

My experience is that Isaan boys are usually well hung and usually not averse to having it played with, even if`they are driving a taxi.

Although your reference to blacks is not always accurate...I quote Xavier Hollander from her famous Happy Hooker book...what is often the envy of men in the locker room is often a disappointment to women in their boudior...medical books say that the male penis can increase its size between 1.1 and 8.6 times its limp stats under full erection!

Or do not judge a book by its cover!

i have seen a few quite small limp things that grew, and grew, and grew!

October 14th, 2010, 12:06
Thanks Scottish for your sacrcasm ! I was sincere in that even from my (limited ?) experience & discussions with many, Isan boys are regarded as more 'trustworthy' than your regular Pattaya, BK or Phuket boy. He also is now no longer residing in BK but back in his remote village where there's virtually (again I'm relying upon him) no gays or people who he wants to have fun with. I suppose, then, that hand (or 2 ? :happy 7: ) gives that 8 x6 a good workout ?

Have you given any thought to where most of these less "untrustworthy" boys come from. Do you suppose that they were all born in Bkk, Pattaya or Phuket or do you think that they may have come down from the Isaan area to make a baht or two.

October 14th, 2010, 14:48

Have you given any thought to where most of these less "untrustworthy" boys come from. Do you suppose that they were all born in Bkk, Pattaya or Phuket or do you think that they may have come down from the Isaan area to make a baht or two.

The "untrustworthy" boys are obviously the smaller-cocked ones from Isan - having been psychologically tortured over their smaller "size" and thus driven to a life of crime.

:occasion9:

October 14th, 2010, 21:15

The "untrustworthy" boys are obviously the smaller-cocked ones from Isan - having been psychologically tortured over their smaller "size" and thus driven to a life of crime.

:occasion9:

That is probably the case :8(