PDA

View Full Version : short time rooms near Bamboo bar

andrewcraig
October 1st, 2010, 10:29
I am travelling with a straight friend and we did have a lot of fun last trip at Bamboo Bar. They even got his cock out in the bar in daylight. Yeah he was pissed but did not object.
We went to another bar not Bondi at rear of Bamboo where there are short time rooms. I would like that option as we might be sharing a room this trip to save his cash.
From memory Bondi short time was 300 baht the other only 200.

quiet1
October 1st, 2010, 13:35
I am travelling with a straight friend and we did have a lot of fun last trip at Bamboo Bar. They even got his cock out in the bar in daylight. Yeah he was pissed but did not object.
How jai dee of him.

Considering the effort that goes into getting someone else's cock out of their pants, he had plenty of time to politely object and decline the offer, but he just gritted his teeth, acquiesced and let them?

(I'm assuming the use of "pissed" was American and meant he was "not pleased," versus some other countries' definition of "pissed" as meaning "drunk.")

lonelywombat
October 1st, 2010, 13:55
Nope Andrew is an Australian and pissed means his friend was drunk, I am not sure about the not pleased bit. Too pissed to care probably.

October 1st, 2010, 15:15
We went to another bar not Bondi at rear of Bamboo where there are short time rooms. I would like that option as we might be sharing a room this trip to save his cash.

He does not seem to be too straight to me. Probably more like trying to come out of the closest. What happened once the cock was out of the pants. Did the lose interest?

October 1st, 2010, 16:28
Nope Andrew is an Australian ....

An Australian? That explains EVERYTHING.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/06/18/les_narrowweb__300x449,2.jpg

andrewcraig
October 1st, 2010, 18:07

He does not seem to be too straight to me. Probably more like trying to come out of the closest. What happened once the cock was out of the pants. Did the lose interest?

hey dramaqueen thanks for joining just to reply to my post. we were wearing board shorts because we had been to the beach.
you old farts would never understand, us young guys are horny all the time.
he gave him a leg massage and his hand went up a long way, he got hard,the boy took it out and actually sucked him off till he came. he went back to the room and I went to the off room. i think there was one upstairs but it was being used.

hey your self pic really looks like your post. are you dead yet.

allieb
October 1st, 2010, 18:45

Seems to me that you are in love with your so called straight friend. Sharing a room to save cash my arse!!! More like your suggestion not to save cash but to be in the same room as him.

October 1st, 2010, 19:18
....us young guys are horny all the time.

:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

Well I guess 50 is younger than 60.

...he gave him a leg massage and his hand went up a long way, he got hard,the boy took it out and actually sucked him off till he came....

Classy.

Sir Les, do you also frequent The Golden Cock in BKK? Sounds like it's right up your alley, that kinda thing goes on all day every day <yawn>

October 1st, 2010, 19:23
hey dramaqueen thanks for joining just to reply to my post. we were wearing board shorts because we had been to the beach.
you old farts would never understand, us young guys are horny all the time.
he gave him a leg massage and his hand went up a long way, he got hard,the boy took it out and actually sucked him off till he came. he went back to the room and I went to the off room. i think there was one upstairs but it was being used.

hey your self pic really looks like your post. are you dead yet.

Dear Mr Craig,
It seems you took my post the wrong way. For one thing I did not join the board just to reply to your post. I can not believe that you think you would be that important to me. My remark about the closet was made because I would not think straight men would allow a man to take his cock out of his pants. There had to be some interest or at least some curiosity there. Now you tell me this "STRAIGHT MAN" allow himself to be sucked off. Hummm.. Do Tell

By the way, what makes you think I am an old fart. Some people live and work in Pattaya, not everyone is retired. Now lets see how old you really are, what do you consider an " old fart " ?

Marsilius
October 1st, 2010, 19:44
Probably more like trying to come out of the closest.

In order to fuck one who was further away?

catawampuscat
October 1st, 2010, 21:26
The boys working in Bamboo bar will know the short time rooms near their bar.. Just ask
them or the manager/mamasan. :glasses7:

Beachlover
October 1st, 2010, 22:38
Seems to me that you are in love with your so called straight friend. Sharing a room to save cash my arse!!! More like your suggestion not to save cash but to be in the same room as him.
Yeah, I don't get this either. Sharing a room to save cash? You never do that if you know you might be hooking up. I've traveled with straight mates and we avoided getting the same rooms in some places because we knew it would be a nuisance if one or both of us needed the room at the end of the night.

The straight guy getting sucked off is possible though... Some people aren't that hung up about it, especially if they're pissed (drunk).

witchhunt
October 4th, 2010, 06:26
I suggest you avoid the places you ask about as they have a reputation for beach boys and girls that might not have ID. Hint.

At Bondi rooms are cleaner , they will check ID and you will be and feel safer.

andrewcraig
October 4th, 2010, 08:55
Boy do you have some strange fuckers here.

My mate is my age and cannot really afford to come this trip. I said I would pay for the room 100%, and agreed to fly cheap fares. It is just like an end of season football trip for us and shared rooms are normal then and suspicious if in Pattaya.
You are all senile. Stuck in Pattaya and dont know the difference between friends and drinking partners in Sunee.

Maybe I will create a thread for you to keep your minds active. Whose ladyboy has the biggest cock?

Beachlover
October 4th, 2010, 11:48
So you share an already cheap room with your mate in Pattaya (where you're both likely to be hooking up each night) to save cash but criticise others for seeking out a reasonably-priced laundry service?

lonelywombat
October 4th, 2010, 12:38
So you share an already cheap room with your mate in Pattaya (where you're both likely to be hooking up each night) to save cash but criticise others for seeking out a reasonably-priced laundry service?

Beachlover, I know you are eager to get into print as quickly as possible, but you never seem to read the thread before you post.

1 he is sharing the room and paying 100% so his friend can afford the trip. Did he mention cost.

2 I saw nothing about his friend wanting to bring home str8 tricks. Obviously cant afford them.

3 his original post was looking for a cheap short time room for himself.

The comments about a str8 guy getting a head job from a few were nonsense. Obviously they have never been involved in contact sports. An infamous street in my town is where the trannies make more that women . All the "sportsmen" when told the trannie had not had the operation said " as long as you are going to get the op OK. Im not queer"

All football codes have their own stories

Beachlover
October 4th, 2010, 17:44
I was mainly having a poke at him for ridiculing (or at least trying to ridicule) my entirely rational question on laundry a while back...

Personally, I'd feel a bit cheap bringing a boy back to some cheap short time room, but then if it's a cheap gogo boy... maybe that doesn't matter. If it were me, I'd just pay for two separate rooms and, if the friend had an issue with it, just say, you got a two for one deal. We all get to screw and make love in privacy. Everyone wins.

October 4th, 2010, 20:04
...I'd feel a bit cheap bringing a boy back to some cheap short time room, but then if it's a cheap gogo boy... maybe that doesn't matter....

JESUS CHRIST.

Beachy - with comments like that, you are going down in my opinion faster than an out-of-control elevator.

I'm genuinely shocked at that comment.

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

Beachlover
October 4th, 2010, 21:08
LOL... what was wrong with that?

Alright, gogo boy or not, avoid the short time rooms, unless there's a real reason to need one.

October 5th, 2010, 01:17
LOL... what was wrong with that? ........

Apart from being completely disrespectful and insulting to people who are only trying to make a living ?

lonelywombat
October 5th, 2010, 17:45
LOL... what was wrong with that?

Alright, gogo boy or not, avoid the short time rooms, unless there's a real reason to need one.

I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.You are carrying on and stamping your foot like a drag queen because someone made a comment about a mummys boy saving all his washing until the last minute.

You have made up to 25 posts in a single day on this forum plus more on others and yet you obviously know little about Thailand. In particular Pattaya.
OMG.

Beachlover
October 5th, 2010, 20:05
Apart from being completely disrespectful and insulting to people who are only trying to make a living ?
Alright... I shouldn't have said cheap. My main point was a gogo boy isn't really going to care if it's a short time room or a proper hotel room... Chill. I am friends with one ex gogo boy so I give them all the respect they deserve as humans.

I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.You are carrying on and stamping your foot like a drag queen because someone made a comment about a mummys boy saving all his washing until the last minute.You have a habit of being flippantly wrong when you make assumptions about me. I have offed a gogo boy once only. Never used a short-time room. Don't know why you'd want to unless you are staying with a friend (compulsory), with colleagues or some other awkward non-optional situation.

Pattaya's a small part of Thailand... it ain't that important.

I find it ironic that andrewcraig pops up occasionally to whine about the quality of this forum but rarely does anything but complain in his own posts. He has a thing for taking lame jabs at me (e.g. calling me an idiot for asking if anyone knows a good laundry place in Silom) but not being able to justify them at all. He's a unintelligent moron - really, he has like no brains at all.

You're almost as much of an idiot... I do my own laundry every 4-5 days. Does that make me a mummys boy? Was there anything in my post to imply I rush my washing at the last minute? Seriously, buy a few new brain cells or something.

paulg
October 6th, 2010, 18:05

Beachlover, I know you are eager to get into print as quickly as possible, but you never seem to read the thread before you post.

1 he is sharing the room and paying 100% so his friend can afford the trip. Did he mention cost.

2 I saw nothing about his friend wanting to bring home str8 tricks. Obviously cant afford them.

3 his original post was looking for a cheap short time room for himself.

The comments about a str8 guy getting a head job from a few were nonsense. Obviously they have never been involved in contact sports. An infamous street in my town is where the trannies make more that women . All the "sportsmen" when told the trannie had not had the operation said " as long as you are going to get the op OK. Im not queer"

All football codes have their own stories

Not quite on topic but my friend and me stayed at Tower Inn and we had two king size beds in the room. we asked for twin
very cheap too. Whats the problem.

Brad the Impala
October 6th, 2010, 22:04

I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.
You have a habit of being flippantly wrong when you make assumptions about me. I have offed a gogo boy once only. Never used a short-time room. Don't know why you'd want to unless you are staying with a friend (compulsory), with colleagues or some other awkward non-optional situation.

Pattaya's a small part of Thailand... it ain't that important.

It is a very small and unrepresentative part of Thailand, but to some of it's residents it is hallowed ground. I first went there more than thirty years ago, and despite visiting a number of times since I don't know where Pattayaland is, or care much. It sounds like a theme park for rent boys and girls. Isn't all of Pattaya that anyway?

Beachlover
October 6th, 2010, 22:41
Yeah... Small and unrepresentative is spot on.

Kind of ironic Lonely's calling me "naive" for not knowing as much about Pattaya huh? I mean really, I've only been to Thailand several times and probably had more genuine encounters with Thai boys than him. I would say it's probably the other way around, him being naive.

October 7th, 2010, 04:10
If you know where Le Cafe Royale is, or BBB, or Copa Bar etc, then you know exactly where Pattayaland is - it's the name of the bloody soi! - well 2 of them actually.

I cannot believe that neither Beachy nor Brad have been there - Beachy probably just doesn't know the name - Brad on the other hand clearly does his impaling elsewhere.

PS: I haven't used a short-time room either

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
October 7th, 2010, 05:49
Yeah... Small and unrepresentative is spot on.

Kind of ironic Lonely's calling me "naive" for not knowing as much about Pattaya huh? I mean really, I've only been to Thailand several times and probably had more genuine encounters with Thai boys than him. I would say it's probably the other way around, him being naive.

Well beachlover I visit Pattaya at least 3 months every year and own property there. My first visit was in 1990. In the last 6 months I would have spent more time in Thailand than you in all your trips.

Re Pattayaland yes there are short time rooms in soi 1,2 3 including Ambience and Cafe Royale.

But that is a long way from the OP request which was near Bamboo Bar on Jomtien Beach. I received a PM overnight that details were sent to andrewcraig of exactly where to go and how much. So much for asking the experts here for info on a place they have hardly been to.

Beachlover
October 7th, 2010, 19:39
If you know where Le Cafe Royale is, or BBB, or Copa Bar etc, then you know exactly where Pattayaland is - it's the name of the bloody soi! - well 2 of them actually.

I cannot believe that neither Beachy nor Brad have been there - Beachy probably just doesn't know the name - Brad on the other hand clearly does his impaling elsewhere.

PS: I haven't used a short-time room either
I know exactly were LCR, BBB and Copa bar are. I've had a snack at LCR, seen the show at BBB (freaking horrible, I had to leave halfway) and seen the show at Copa.

I did forget the name of the street. The place doesn't hold any attraction for me other than a quick geez the first time I was there.

My first visit was in 1990..
So you were visiting Thailand right around the time I was learning to speak English...

But that is a long way from the OP request which was near Bamboo Bar on Jomtien Beach. I received a PM overnight that details were sent to andrewcraig of exactly where to go and how much. So much for asking the experts here for info on a place they have hardly been to.
Who said there were experts here? And why bitch about the quality of responses when you yourself are encouraging people to PM 'useful information' to keep it concealed from the board? You're such a hypocrite.

Brad the Impala
October 7th, 2010, 21:23

:

Oh that's Pattayaland! There were no buildings there at all on my first visits, and the last time I went I spent time at Kevin's rather nice Cruz bar, before he went into his ill-advised partnerships. I think that there must be more than 2 Sois there.

October 8th, 2010, 02:07
[quote="scottish-guy":32w9gce0]If you know where Le Cafe Royale is, or BBB, or Copa Bar etc, then you know exactly where Pattayaland is - it's the name of the bloody soi! - well 2 of them actually.

:

Oh that's Pattayaland! There were no buildings there at all on my first visits, and the last time I went I spent time at Kevin's rather nice Cruz bar, before he went into his ill-advised partnerships. I think that there must be more than 2 Sois there.[/quote:32w9gce0]

There's only two called Pattayaland - Pattayaland Soi 1 and (you'll never guess) Soi 2.

And was Kevin's bar not called THROB rather than Cruz?

:dontknow:

Brad the Impala
October 8th, 2010, 02:22
As I said, before he started his ill advised partnerships, he had a small bar of his own called Cruz, next to BBB. I think that he had a club in Manchester of the same name.

giggsy
October 8th, 2010, 02:25
huh....I thought there was 3 sois.... pattayaland soi 3 is also known as boyztown..

lonelywombat
October 8th, 2010, 03:44
As I said, before he started his ill advised partnerships, he had a small bar of his own called Cruz, next to BBB. I think that he had a club in Manchester of the same name.

I cannot recall a bar called Cruz. Was it in the area that now is Ambience gym or where Funny Boys is now?

andrewcraig
October 8th, 2010, 07:34
Hi thanks to all that replied or sent PM. I was scared this was going to be another paperboy trashing.
We have accepted an offer of a twin bed studio almost on the beach great view from the balcony from the owner who lives same floor. 7000baht for 2 weeks plus 500b for clean and an allowance for aircon over which we pay.
My mate drinks a lot of beer on the beach and does not go out much at night. I like the idea of a short time room at Bondi as he can drink downstairs and wait for me. He does not like to drink at Bamboo by himself.If I off a guy he wants to go home.Had several good rooms messaged from guys who pick up on beach.
Is there a gay motorboat for hire.

giggsy
October 8th, 2010, 07:43

Try Cruising for sex.com

Beachlover
October 8th, 2010, 22:15
I was scared this was going to be another paperboy trashing.

Has anyone seen the shit "rhodochrosite" is posting over at GayTingTong.com?

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.ph ... 96&start=0 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7296&start=0)

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7426

I wonder if Oogles is deliberately allowing it for hidden reasons.

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2010, 06:47

Try Cruising for sex.com

dont understand you

We want to go fishing. When we go fishing on the bay or the lake we use a 10 foot dinghy, with an outboard.
Do they rent boats there. Have not noticed that type of boat in Pattaya.

Brad the Impala
October 9th, 2010, 07:27

Try Cruising for sex.com

dont understand you

We want to go fishing. When we go fishing on the bay or the lake we use a 10 foot dinghy, with an outboard.
Do they rent boats there. Have not noticed that type of boat in Pattaya.

I think that the problem is the sexuality of the motorboat. How does one tell if a motorboat is gay? Does it dress to port rather than starboard or put cologne in the diesel or fly a pink flag?

ceejay
October 9th, 2010, 14:09
How does one tell if a motorboat is gay?
It'll be tied up to a boy.

Marsilius
October 9th, 2010, 14:21
With a Rear Admiral in command...

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2010, 18:03
What a bunch of fuckwits youse guys are

ceejay, marsillius,bradtheimpala and beachlover. I cant believe how brilliant you-------------------------------are not.

try wearing boxing gloves to bed.

Brad the Impala
October 9th, 2010, 18:17

That's one way to ask for advice, although I fear it may not be the most effective way!

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2010, 18:28

That's one way to ask for advice, although I fear it may not be the most effective way!

As a humble farm boy please tell me how to avoid these smart ars replies. Where did I go wrong.

giggsy
October 9th, 2010, 20:06
Just south of Jomtien beach there is a place where you can hire motorboats by the hour.It is a small inlet you cant miss it. It is called р╕лр╣Йр╕зр╕вр╕нр╕╢ in thai or Hwy xс╗е phonetically. Does anyone know the translation in engrish ?

Beachlover
October 9th, 2010, 21:59
How does one tell if a motorboat is gay?
It'll be tied up to a boy.
A cute gay boy with a bright smile!

Beachlover
October 9th, 2010, 21:59

As a humble farm boy please tell me how to avoid these smart ars replies. Where did I go wrong.

Well, you asked a ridiculously ambiguous question... "any gay motorboats for hire?"... were you referring to gay friendly boat hire? Gay crew? Gay boat outings? The Love Boat?... Nobody can figure out what it is you want. Doesn't really encourage constructive answers.

So these light-hearted people naturally replied with a little humour. No need to call people a fuckwit for being humorous and in their response.

October 10th, 2010, 15:03

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.ph ... 96&start=0 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7296&start=0)

I think that the poor dear has just lost it !

lonelywombat
October 10th, 2010, 17:39

I think that the poor dear has just lost it !

I dont read any of his posts anymore and have stopped visiting GTT as often as he seems to be the majority poster, every day.

giggsy
October 11th, 2010, 00:27
Just south of Jomtien beach there is a place where you can hire motorboats by the hour.It is a small inlet you cant miss it. It is called р╕лр╣Йр╕зр╕вр╕нр╕╢ in thai or Hwy xс╗е phonetically. Does anyone know the translation in engrish ?

I've got the translation. It translates as shit creek. Hope this helps.

Wesley
October 11th, 2010, 02:44
Beach boy, for a long time I have enjoyed your many postings, please continue . you make more sense than most of the board. I am a bit jealous of your age but hey at your age I was married to an 18 year old bo0y for 8 years. Now that I am older I love the short time boys since I have no real time left to offer a guy. I have had 3 eight year relationships and all were great. I can't complain about life and I like to see your postings . I wish I had of taken time to travel at you age.

witchhunt
October 11th, 2010, 07:10
Well, you asked a ridiculously ambiguous question... "any gay motorboats for hire?"... were you referring to gay friendly boat hire? Gay crew? Gay boat outings? The Love Boat?... Nobody can figure out what it is you want. Doesn't really encourage constructive answers.

So these light-hearted people naturally replied with a little humour. No need to call people a fuckwit for being humorous and in their response.

This week I am going to the gay clinic, several gay restaurants, my young friend is deciding whether to join the gay soccer or gay rugby club or the gay rowing club. In no way do I see that to mean I want to fuck the oven,table and chairs of the restaurants, the doctors desk or chairs in the reception area, have sex with a football or a racing eight.

Light hearted or light headed.

Beachlover
October 11th, 2010, 15:15
Just south of Jomtien beach there is a place where you can hire motorboats by the hour.It is a small inlet you cant miss it. It is called р╕лр╣Йр╕зр╕вр╕нр╕╢ in thai or Hwy xс╗е phonetically. Does anyone know the translation in engrish ?I've got the translation. It translates as shit creek. Hope this helps.

LOL... You crack me up, giggsy. Only you would set YOURSELF up for a joke. :D

Beach boy, for a long time I have enjoyed your many postings, please continue . you make more sense than most of the board. I am a bit jealous of your age but hey at your age I was married to an 18 year old bo0y for 8 years. Now that I am older I love the short time boys since I have no real time left to offer a guy. I have had 3 eight year relationships and all were great. I can't complain about life and I like to see your postings . I wish I had of taken time to travel at you age.

Thanks! I know being young doesn't last forever :P so I try to make the most of it while it's here...

My goal is to find a life partner to grow old with, but alternatively, I like the idea of having a series of fulfilling and enriching relationships (rather than just one big one). That sounds like what you've done, which must be a great life to live.

This week I am going to the gay clinic, several gay restaurants, my young friend is deciding whether to join the gay soccer or gay rugby club or the gay rowing club. In no way do I see that to mean I want to fuck the oven,table and chairs of the restaurants, the doctors desk or chairs in the reception area, have sex with a football or a racing eight.

Gay rowing club hey? Now there's a sexy sport. I have this fantasy about all the rowers and the cox...