PDA

View Full Version : The curse of the blue diamond

Brad the Impala
September 29th, 2010, 01:01
An extraordinary and scary saga that despite developing over twenty years, seems no closer to resolution now.

http://blogs.reuters.com/andrew-marshall/2010/09/22/the-curse-of-the-blue-diamond/

September 29th, 2010, 01:06
Andrew Drummond must be peeved.

cdnmatt
September 29th, 2010, 03:03
Interesting read. Thanks for the link!

krobbie
September 29th, 2010, 03:19
Andrew Drummond must be peeved.

You got that right SG. But more importantly this read is a focused look at the endemic corruption in high places and the juggling acts and sleight of hand practiced by those that inhabit those lofty altitudes.

I would like to say I had a very surprised look on my face while reading ... unfortunately it was more of a how interesting, what's new look.

The saga itself, as written by Andrew Marshall, is quite well constructed and is a bloody good read. It could just as easily be a novel unfortunately for Thailand, it's not.

We shall see if there is ever an end to this story but I would doubt that given the smoke and mirrors approach to much that goes on in Hi So society in Bangkok, Thailand.

Chicanery and deception is course taken at police training college, I do believe. The lessons have been well learned.

Beachlover
September 29th, 2010, 12:31
What an amazing f*ck up... still breathtaking to this day.

They didn't just murder Arabs who were sent to investigate, they even started slaughtering their own people - including kids - over this incident. Animals.

thonglor55
September 29th, 2010, 14:12
Some of my closest personal friends are high-ranking police officers and I can assure everyone that this story is a complete travesty and fabrication. In particular there is no truth in the rumor that a very high ranking woman, the mention of whose name and title would immediately bring a lese majeste charge, is one the of recipients of these jewels.

allieb
September 29th, 2010, 14:40
Some of my closest personal friends are high-ranking police officers and I can assure everyone that this story is a complete travesty and fabrication. In particular there is no truth in the rumor that a very high ranking woman, the mention of whose name and title would immediately bring a lese majeste charge, is one the of recipients of these jewels.

I have been living in Saudi Arabia since before this incident. I work closley with members of the ruling family and I can assure you that it is all true including the high ranking woman wearing one of the stolen pieces at a function. Only this week Saudi Arabia has agreed to let Thai Muslims get visas at thier mission ( was downgraded from an Embassy after this incident) in Bangkok to perform Haj for the first time since this saga. Bad relations are begining to thaw

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article147108.ece.

A high ranking Police official in Bangkok has stepped down alowing this thaw. Perhaps you know him thonlor55 if you move in these circles. A little clue for you Bo*****nom

Koh Samui Luv
September 29th, 2010, 15:37

I have been living in Saudi Arabia since before this incident. I work closley with members of the ruling family and I can assure you that it is all true including the high ranking woman wearing one of the stolen pieces at a function. Only this week Saudi Arabia has agreed to let Thai Muslims get visas at thier mission ( was downgraded from an Embassy after this incident) in Bangkok to perform Haj for the first time since this saga. Bad relations are begining to thaw

A high ranking Police official in Bangkok has stepped down alowing this thaw. Perhaps you know him thonlor55 if you move in these circles. A little clue for you Bo*****nom

Wow! "thonglor55" turns out to be a shill for the wretched Thais.
Every time someone begins a statement with "Some of my closest personal friends are... blah... blah... blah" it makes me vomit.

Beachlover
September 29th, 2010, 21:14

Thonglor55 is the poster formerly known as "homintern" and is trying to impersonate the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to make him look bad. Oops isn't even posting here even more so it's getting a bit sad, homintern*...

*AKA "The messenger", "copperpheel", "miso", "art" and other handles.

thonglor55
September 30th, 2010, 15:19
thonglor55 is echoing the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to remind us all of his lunatic opinionsIt must be a difficult decision that faces you each day, Beachlover. How do you decide if the laughter that you hear is:
A the old farts down at the Pattaya Sunset Home laughing at you for your latest inane posting on the Forum?
B your employees laughing at you for thinking you're still safely in the closet while you're back home in Syderney?

Brad the Impala
September 30th, 2010, 15:38
thonglor55 is echoing the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to remind us all of his lunatic opinionsIt must be a difficult decision that faces you each day, Beachlover. How do you decide if the laughter that you hear is:
A the old farts down at the Pattaya Sunset Home laughing at you for your latest inane posting on the Forum?
B your employees laughing at you for thinking you're still safely in the closet while you're back home in Syderney?

I would have thought that you should be flattered that someone cares enough to remember your posting history, let alone understands, and explains, who you are parodying!

thonglor55
September 30th, 2010, 15:46
I would have thought that you should be flattered that someone cares enough to remember your posting history, let alone understands, and explains, who you are parodying!Everyone needs a hobby, and clearly Beachlover's is the hermeneutics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics) of SGT. I think of him as the Beloved Disciple in reverse - for him I am the Beloved Leader

Brad the Impala
September 30th, 2010, 15:53
I would have thought that you should be flattered that someone cares enough to remember your posting history, let alone understands, and explains, who you are parodying!Everyone needs a hobby, and clearly Beachlover's is the hermeneutics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics) of SGT. I think of him as the Beloved Disciple in reverse - for him I am the Beloved Leader

Perhaps you need an amenuensus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenuensus), or perhaps you already are one?

thonglor55
September 30th, 2010, 16:13
Perhaps you need an amenuensus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenuensus), or perhaps you already are one?I think I can do my own hand jobs.

kittyboy
September 30th, 2010, 16:56

You sound as self-important as gone fishing. Do you two hang out together and brown nose the BIB at the exclusive upper high ranking police officers ball and graft fest? Oh...posh...I of course don't have the manners...to pull off such a feat at a high level fete.

thonglor55
September 30th, 2010, 17:26
You sound as self-important as gone fishing. Do you two hang out together and brown nose the BIB at the exclusive upper high ranking police officers ball and graft fest? Oh...posh...I of course don't have the manners...to pull off such a feat at a high level fete.Gone Fishing? But he lives in Pattaya doesn't he? My views on Pattaya and those who live there are well known.

September 30th, 2010, 17:41
...My views on Pattaya and those who live there are well known.

Envy?

:occasion9:

kittyboy
September 30th, 2010, 17:46
An extraordinary and scary saga that despite developing over twenty years, seems no closer to resolution now.
http://blogs.reuters.com/andrew-marshall/2010/09/22/the-curse-of-the-blue-diamond/

I don't follow thai politics so this is naive but one would hope that some high level person would step in and somehow force the return of the jewels as it would be in the best interest of the country to have civil diplomatic ties with the largest oil producer in the world. But I suspect self-interterest on the part of those involved is more powerful than national interest. Though one would suspect that plenty of graft opportunities are slipping away by not being able to ship off thai domestics and day laborers to the arabian desert to be expoited.

Others inclined to dehumanizing self-interest might consider those lost opportunities in arabia a blessing as the poor are more likely to end up in the sex trade plying their wares in pattaya than working in saudi.

Beachlover
September 30th, 2010, 18:05
I don't follow thai politics so this is naive but one would hope that some high level person would step in and somehow force the return of the jewels as it would be in the best interest of the country to have civil diplomatic ties with the largest oil producer in the world. But I suspect self-interterest on the part of those involved is more powerful than national interest.
It's probably also because so many up the top are in on it... Too many roots have taken hold for the tree to be moved now.

Beachlover
October 1st, 2010, 06:14
I think of him as the Beloved Disciple in reverse - for him I am the Beloved Leader
Yep, swing and a miss!

I think of you as a floundering loser, if you want to know the truth. Why don't you go back to posting as "homintern"?

Perhaps you need an amenuensus, or perhaps you already are one?
Sounds about right... He's an insignificant nobody who never made it to be the somebody.

Smiles
October 2nd, 2010, 15:35
" ... Thonglor55 is the poster formerly known as "homintern" and is trying to impersonate the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to make him look bad. Oops isn't even posting here even more so it's getting a bit sad, homintern*...
*AKA "The messenger", "copperpheel", "miso", "art" and other handles ... "
As usual, from Beachlover ('The-Poster-Who-Never-Knew-Nuttin'), wrong again.
Thonglor55 ~ if anyone ~ is the latest handle of poster originally named 'Boygeenyus' (self-named, I assure you), who has always thought of himself as a geenyus. Thank christ, at least Beachlover can never rise to that level.

The Story (colour coded for 'You-Know-Who'):

In fact, Boygeenyus (Thonglor ~ who in actual fact is as interesting as his name sake, one of the lesser-known skytrain stations) and the now-deceased Homintern (AKA: 'The Colonel') had many a nattering session between them ... many regarding Thonglor's (i.e. 'Boygeenyus') vaguely sexual love affair with the always-upstanding Royal Thai Police ... of whom Homintern was of the exact opposite opinion (quick correctly) and who often accused Boygeenyus of being a Police stool pidgeon (unproved, but hardly beyond the pale).

Does this help? (probably not)

Brad the Impala
October 2nd, 2010, 17:42
" ... Thonglor55 is the poster formerly known as "homintern" and is trying to impersonate the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to make him look bad. Oops isn't even posting here even more so it's getting a bit sad, homintern*...
Thonglor55 ~ if anyone ~ is the latest handle of poster originally named 'Boygeenyus' (self-named, I assure you), who has always thought of himself as a geenyus. Thank christ, at least Beachlover can never rise to that level.

In fact, Boygeenyus (Thonglor ~ who in actual fact is as interesting as his name sake, one of the lesser-known skytrain stations) and the now-deceased Homintern (AKA: 'The Colonel') had many a nattering session between them ... many regarding Thonglor's (i.e. 'Boygeenyus') vaguely sexual love affair with the always-upstanding Royal Thai Police ... of whom Homintern was of the exact opposite opinion (quick correctly) and who often accused Boygeenyus of being a Police stool pidgeon (unproved, but hardly beyond the pale).

All of which BL had understood, which is why he noted that the post was someone, he thought the fat bald old cunt, impersonating "Didn't you notice I was a Boy Geenyus yet". You of course are certain that the arselicker is dead, but perhaps he has just gone backstage to enjoy the mem sahibs.

So glad that you have now discovered colour. Does it help at traffic lights, and have you got your own set of crayons now?

allieb
October 2nd, 2010, 17:56

Boygenyus became Chao Na / Singapore Sexpat / Beach Bunny / Fuck Face/ Oops he did it / Oops I did it. To name a few from the top of my head. I think Thonglor55 is also probably a name he has had in reserve for a while. Sad bastard always gave himself away with his zionist extremism hate of Arabs.

cdnmatt
October 2nd, 2010, 18:36
Nevermind... that didn't work.

Beachlover
October 3rd, 2010, 21:12

Smiles, the harder you stomp your feet and declare yourself to be correct about all things, the stupider you look.

- Thonglor55 is homintern pretending to be boygenyus to mock him.

- The man behind "Homintern" is not dead. He's registered many other handles on this board.

- He even came out about the whole thing behind the homintern handle a few months ago (I think he used the "copperpheel" handle to do this). Don't think this post/thread exists anymore as it was deleted by jinks in one of his mass deletions of the "Posting Guidelines and Discussion" forum.

- I've received numerous PMs from Homintern's other handles. Definitely homintern.

The man's just a sick loser... Kind of like the other sick f*ckstick who e-mails you and the BF.

Beachlover
October 3rd, 2010, 21:13
Boygenyus became Chao Na / Singapore Sexpat / Beach Bunny / Fuck Face/ Oops he did it / Oops I did it. To name a few from the top of my head. I think Thonglor55 is also probably a name he has had in reserve for a while. Sad bastard always gave himself away with his zionist extremism hate of Arabs.
No, "Thonglor55" is someone else (homintern) being a dickhead and pretending to be boygenyus. Look at all the posts and you'll see their done with a satire like tone.

Homintern and boygenyus have some sort of long-running feud going - I've no idea how it started.

Beachlover
October 3rd, 2010, 21:19
All of which BL had understood, which is why he noted that the post was someone, he thought the fat bald old cunt, impersonating "Didn't you notice I was a Boy Geenyus yet". You of course are certain that the arselicker is dead, but perhaps he has just gone backstage to enjoy the mem sahibs.

So glad that you have now discovered colour. Does it help at traffic lights, and have you got your own set of crayons now?
Heh... yeah, I don't know why Smiles is still convinced the homintern actually died. I mean really, his "death" was the most ridiculous board drama ever. No one here actually knew him in person. Then a few months ago he came out and confessed the whole pathetic charade... sad huh?