View Full Version : why are expats so fat?

September 28th, 2010, 18:51
each time I com to pattay I see fat farang on beach and in sunee and boys town first time i think german gay and they are all very fat.then i noticd that the same men sit in same chairs same places every day.
are they just lazy or eat too much do not excercise or forget why they come to thailand.
how come that have grown like that without noticing.
some cannot walk only waddle.

Aunty
September 28th, 2010, 19:12
Assuming that what you are seeing is not in fact the somewhat rare (except for in the Gulf of Siam) marine mammal known as the SE Asian blubber beached whale, E. fattimaximus (pum pui to the locals) maybe they are all infected with the fatty porker virus, Adenovirus AD-36?

http://docnews.diabetesjournals.org/content/2/1/13.full

Beachlover
September 28th, 2010, 19:30
Shit diet. No exercise. Poor self discipline and low motivation. Lazy and complacent. Lack of good habits and daily rituals. That's probably why.

September 28th, 2010, 21:34
Shit diet. No exercise. Poor self discipline and low motivation. Lazy and complacent. Lack of good habits and daily rituals. That's probably why.

Keeping one's youth in Thailand isn't difficult ............

..........just give him an ATM card with a daily withdrawal limit.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

lonelywombat
September 29th, 2010, 06:51

Keeping one's youth in Thailand isn't difficult ............

..........just give him an ATM card with a daily withdrawal limit.

:

Hi scottish-guy I like that one , have several friends that probably do just that.

Might I add an oldie? you are only as old as who you are feeling.

francois
September 29th, 2010, 07:04

I think you forgot to add, "old age". One kilo a year adds up after 30 years. The day will arrive when you will know this.

lonelywombat
September 29th, 2010, 07:27

I think you forgot to add, "old age". One kilo a year adds up after 30 years. The day will arrive when you will know this.

Francois I dont agree with that, it is too simplistic to use as an excuse. I am 74 and my weight varies between 82k and 84 k Thirty years ago I running 15-20 kilometres per week and I was only a few kilos lighter.

I have to agree with Beachlover and you only have to look at GB's board where the subject of the Corner Bars hamburgers and chips and fried onion rings goes on and on. On the night of GayThailand's party at Yaya I saw first hand, plates on the above going down and seconds being considered. Delicious they might be and many people seem to endorse them, it is not in my opinion of good diet and perhaps to sample as a one off but never as a regular.

I have seen people at places like Ole who fill their plate to overflowing and then return for more. They cannot need the quantity but eat for the sake of eating

They appear to do little excercise. I dont know about their health but surely they dont care anymore.
My only medication is for cholesterol as my cardiologist wants me to keep below 4. I often wonder what their readings might be.

cdnmatt
September 29th, 2010, 07:33
Simple: Old, ugly, nobody to share their lives with, so fuck it, they'll console on food.

francois
September 29th, 2010, 09:14
Simple: Old, ugly, nobody to share their lives with, so fuck it, they'll console on food.

I was wrong in an earlier post, you are vicious and mean spirited.

francois
September 29th, 2010, 09:30

Francois I dont agree with that, it is too simplistic to use as an excuse. I am 74 and my weight varies between 82k and 84 k Thirty years ago I running 15-20 kilometres per week and I was only a few kilos lighter.
I have seen people at places like Ole who fill their plate to overflowing and then return for more. They cannot need the quantity but eat for the sake of eating

They appear to do little excercise. I dont know about their health but surely they dont care anymore.

Thirty years ago I was running and was 14 kg less then now where my weight and age are same same you, almost. Not an excuse, but with age it is harder to keep the weight down. I do agree that some guys just give up, eat too much and exercise too little but BL and Cdnmatt are just full of "fat" in their assessments.

Beachlover
September 29th, 2010, 11:54

I have to agree with Beachlover and you only have to look at GB's board where the subject of the Corner Bars hamburgers and chips and fried onion rings goes on and on. On the night of GayThailand's party at Yaya I saw first hand, plates on the above going down and seconds being considered. Delicious they might be and many people seem to endorse them, it is not in my opinion of good diet and perhaps to sample as a one off but never as a regular.

My only medication is for cholesterol as my cardiologist wants me to keep below 4. I often wonder what their readings might be.
Totally true. I've seen the same kind of thing at so many restaurants. Fat farang eating mounds of food. You would think, even if they don't go on a strict diet to lose weight they would at least eat moderately rather than making an effort to get themselves even bigger.

I just don't get the need to eat huge mounds of food. It's like they eat for the sake of it. As if the extra 100 grams of steak or plate of pasta is actually adding value. It's not. Once you eat a certain amount, the rest just adds fat. And you can't honestly say you get any physical enjoyment out of stuffing down an extra plate of pasta. All you enjoy is this false perception that you're gaining something.

I have 3-4 shitty meals (something like a nice gourmet burger/chips, pizza, Pad Thai or steak) a week but the rest is pretty healthy. And even with the shitty meals, I don't eat huge servings of it. I enjoy quality food. Quantity doesn't appeal at all... I want to feel satisfied, not bloated, except occasionally. I'd rather a little plate of tasty fresh fish than a big whopping plate of mass cooked pasta and meatballs and the opportunity to go for seconds.

Thirty years ago I was running and was 14 kg less then now where my weight and age are same same you, almost. Not an excuse, but with age it is harder to keep the weight down. I do agree that some guys just give up, eat too much and exercise too little but BL and Cdnmatt are just full of "fat" in their assessments.
I get it's not the easiest thing in the world but just do it! I have friends who are 25 and already getting chubby and out of shape... It's flipping terrible. What are they going to be like at 30 or even 40?

I schedule to exercise twice a day. Usually something comes up for one of the sessions, a meeting, friends or something, so planning for two means I do at least one session a day. If I'm really under the pump like last week the very least I do is 15 minutes of push ups, sit ups and core strength stuff... you can roll out of bed and do that. Takes no time/commitment at all.

My theory is we're supposed to be out hunting or farming for 6-7 hours a day. So if you sit in an office chair or beach chair for 8-9 hours you really need an hour of intense activity each day to make up for the 6-7 of moderate stuff you miss. I can't believe people let themselves get all sluggish, fat, inflexible and not agile by not exercising at all. To me it just feels unnatural not to be out active at least everyday... you lose so much if you don't. Everything must suck if you're fat.

September 29th, 2010, 21:18
[quote="Beachlover"]
My theory is we're supposed to be out hunting or farming for 6-7 hours a day. So if you sit in an office chair or beach chair for 8-9 hours you really need an hour of intense activity each day to make up for the 6-7 of moderate stuff you miss. I can't believe people let themselves get all sluggish, fat, inflexible and not agile by not exercising at all. To me it just feels unnatural not to be out active at least everyday... you lose so much if you don't.

Yet another exercise theory? :8(

Marsilius
September 29th, 2010, 21:41
After a commendably neutrally phrased initial question, this thread has sadly degenerated into fatty-bashing and I-am-better-than-they-are-ism.

You may choose to exercise, eat moderately, etc. but what right have you to criticise the lifestyle of others in their retirement, still less dictate how they should behave when no one else is involved? Farang in Thailand pay for their own health care, so you cannot argue that any resultant medical treatment is taking advantage of other taxpayers' money.

Live and let live (or, in this case, let die if that is their own choice) for goodness sake, and stop being health fascists.

[By the way, I am not particularly overweight myself.]

atri1666
September 29th, 2010, 21:54
each time I com to pattay I see fat farang on beach and in sunee and boys town first time i think german gay and they are all very fat.then i noticd that the same men sit in same chairs same places every day.
are they just lazy or eat too much do not excercise or forget why they come to thailand.

And who cares about?

cdnmatt
September 29th, 2010, 22:10

I was wrong in an earlier post, you are vicious and mean spirited.

Not really, because in all honesty, that's the truth. I was probably a little too blunt, but it's still the truth.

I know, because I've done the same before. Go home everyday by yourself, nothing to do, so might as well give Pizza Hut a call and have a couple beers. Then if you let that loneliness fester over time, you begin looking forward to calling Pizza Hut, instead of just doing it because there's nothing else to do. You have nothing else to look forward to. That's why you see people gorging on the buffets as if they haven't eaten in 3 years. My apologies, but it's not my fault the human mind works like that.

Age isn't an excuse. My dad is 61, and weighs maybe 58 kilo. He exercises a bit, but nothing special. He does eat properly though. Same with me. I'm 60 kilo, so I'm not skinny, but not fat either. I do no exercise whatsoever except walking to the market a few blocks away, and play badminton with Kim in the street every once in a while. However, I do eat right.

bao-bao
September 29th, 2010, 23:58
Eating is a consoling activity for both old AND young. The label of "comfort food" fits, even if the clothes don't later.

Four trips to the buffet, followed by enough alcohol to allow them to forget the rest of whatever's bothering them... you see it everywhere. Sad, but most people don't make the choice to do much (if anything) about it - and all of life is choices.

BTW, I'm not pointing a finger - I'm heavier than I should be, too.

Beachlover
September 30th, 2010, 13:42
Same with me. I'm 60 kilo, so I'm not skinny, but not fat either. I do no exercise whatsoever except walking to the market a few blocks away, and play badminton with Kim in the street every once in a while. However, I do eat right.

You forgot rooting. Rooting is exercise too. :D

September 30th, 2010, 18:00

Not at the speed I go at.

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
September 30th, 2010, 18:08

Not at the speed I go at.

Do you mean in reverse?????

Beachlover
September 30th, 2010, 18:10
No, your speed just makes it aerobic rather than anaerobic exercise. :love4:

Aunty
September 30th, 2010, 18:11
You may choose to exercise, eat moderately, etc. but what right have you to criticise the lifestyle of others in their retirement, still less dictate how they should behave when no one else is involved? Farang in Thailand pay for their own health care, so you cannot argue that any resultant medical treatment is taking advantage of other taxpayers' money.

Live and let live (or, in this case, let die if that is their own choice) for goodness sake, and stop being health fascists.

Good points, Marsilius. And if they are that fat and that old, obesity can't be quite the cause of premature death that it's cracked up to be by all those fatty loathing fascists, can it be?

catawampuscat
October 1st, 2010, 06:52

Good points, Marsilius. And if they are that fat and that old, obesity can't be quite the cause of premature death that it's cracked up to be by all those fatty loathing fascists, can it be?

I agree with Marsillus and aunty on this one..
The only time I am in the health fascist camp is when I am flying in coach and sitting in
the middle seat between two 200 kilo guys.. Other than extreme close contact situations,
I am in the live and let live camp.
Ageism is just another type of prejudice and most of us experience it in the gay world when
we past 35 or 40 y.o. and become invisible in Western gaybars, saunas etc.

What many do not realize is that obese people dread having to sit next to another obese person in coach as much as a thinner person, maybe even more. Nobody wants to have
to be squeezed and crunched, especially on a long flight..

lonelywombat
October 1st, 2010, 07:17
I am just 2 weeks off my annual checkup and despite my weight [82kg] get a lecture on diabetes and diet every time. If I was to move full time to Pattaya where would I go to get these checkups. Is the hospital the only choice available?

Would a Thai doctor care about a patient that was overweight, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or just prescribe what the patient asked for?

krobbie
October 1st, 2010, 09:33
I am just 2 weeks off my annual checkup and despite my weight [82kg] get a lecture on diabetes and diet every time. If I was to move full time to Pattaya where would I go to get these checkups. Is the hospital the only choice available?

Would a Thai doctor care about a patient that was overweight, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or just prescribe what the patient asked for?

Lovely, my guy, although not Thai but is, for all intents and purposes, Thai national and has to go to the ordinary hospital with everyone else for check-ups once a year. He is 38 and fit ... very. His doctor though is very thorough and takes great pains to make sure all tests are done correctly and doesn't hustle or rush you through. I guess if you are prepared to wait at the hospital for 3-4 hours you deserve good treatment.

I would say generally the quality of of health professionals are as good if not better than some of the doctors in our own hospitals (wherever that might be). There are good and bad everywhere. My doctor at home takes 10 minute bookings and that costs $NZ55. What the hell is he going to discover in 10 minutes ... not a lot? He asks me what I need in the way of meds and have a nice day ... next!

Give BNH or your local hospital a call and ask how much a check-up is. No harm in asking and no charge either while you decide. I would think someone who is overweight or has a disorder like high blood pressure and the like would get good treatment.

Impulse
October 1st, 2010, 11:07
Iv'e lost about 25 lbs. since having gallbladder problems.lost even more when they removed it.so how much is 160 lbs in kilos?
My caps not working.I work out regular and eat healthy here in the states,but maybe in los might let myself go a bit.But I would not want to be overwieght for the guys.It;s bad enough I,m older.

lonelywombat
October 1st, 2010, 12:49
This was just posted to GTT I have never heard of it and I doubt if these guys would try it.

Fitne Tea - the Thai Way to Lose Weight Fast

It works in that it is a laxative and you will wake up needing to purge..

Available in most supermarkets and plenty on the web about it

Beachlover
October 1st, 2010, 15:22
Iv'e lost about 25 lbs. since having gallbladder problems.lost even more when they removed it.so how much is 160 lbs in kilos?
My caps not working.I work out regular and eat healthy here in the states,but maybe in los might let myself go a bit.But I would not want to be overwieght for the guys.It;s bad enough I,m older.

Great attitude. You'll live longer and enjoy life so much more.

The thing I wonder is, a lot of these guys are retired and don't do anything or don't do much. If you had all that free time and little to stress about, as if you wouldn't get out and exercise for a few hours each day (initially) to quickly get yourself into shape!

With some of the really obese farang you see in Thailand, you wonder how they're physically able to have any sort of sex at all. I mean, would an erection (*shudder*) just poke straight into the blubber above? LOL

No one's dictating what they should and shouldn't do I don't mean to offend anyone but it just doesn't make sense to get really fat and stay as fat as some people you see...

Narakmak
October 1st, 2010, 16:04
This was just posted to GTT I have never heard of it and I doubt if these guys would try it.

Fitne Tea - the Thai Way to Lose Weight Fast

It works in that it is a laxative and you will wake up needing to purge..

Available in most supermarkets and plenty on the web about it
Sorry but suggesting people use laxatives for weight loss is ill informed as well as dangerous. Just because we are Thailand does not mean we have to check our critical thinking when entering at BKK.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com ... loss-.html (http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/features_julieshealthclub/2010/01/laxatives-for-weight-loss-.html)

As long as you are trying to damage your body, why not drop into a barber and have them stick a big stick into your ear canal. Thais do it. It must be good for you.

October 1st, 2010, 17:16
... it is a laxative and you will wake up needing to purge..

That's fine provided you wake up first.

:hello1:

kittyboy
October 3rd, 2010, 12:18

I ask myself a similar questions..but it is why are some people so stupid? I see these stupid farang on the beach and in sunee and boys town and I think god they are boring and can not carry on a decent conversation.....I notice they are intelectually lazy or read too many pop culture magazines do not exercise their minds in a proper way. How can anyone have grown like that without noticing!!

I see the same pattern with the thais...it is all very disappointing to me.

For those who can not spot sarcasm...I will now tell myself to fuck off...and ask the original poster why they feel inclined to judge other people. All people here fall very far short of ideal standards..that is what makes us human.

Tell you what... As a fat farang I won't try to fuck you up the ass if you don't try to bore the fuck out of me with ingnorant conversation.

Beachlover
October 3rd, 2010, 20:57
You're right... People aren't perfect.

Though there's nothing wrong with pointing out what's good for you and what's not... to a certain extent.

October 4th, 2010, 23:45
If obesity was simply a matter of not eating too much, then you would argue that alcoholism is simply a matter of not drinking too much.
If it is simply a matter of mental laxity then Oprah would be a svelte 45 kg.
At its simplest weight loss is physiologically about diet and exercise.
Practically, there is a large psychological role that has to be addressed if there is to be sustained success.

Wouldn't it be better to try and understand a problem before passing judgement?
Do you actually think that obese people want to be fat or enjoy being fat?
Do you have any idea how many billions are spent on weight loss in the US alone each year by people struggling to lose weight?

October 5th, 2010, 01:18
If obesity was simply a matter of not eating too much, then you would argue that alcoholism is simply a matter of not drinking too much.
If it is simply a matter of mental laxity then Oprah would be a svelte 45 kg.
At its simplest weight loss is physiologically about diet and exercise.
Practically, there is a large psychological role that has to be addressed if there is to be sustained success.

Do you actually think that obese people want to be fat or enjoy being fat?
Do you have any idea how many billions are spent on weight loss in the US alone each year by people struggling to lose weight?

You are being far too sensible for this forum.

Marsilius
October 5th, 2010, 02:06
And wouldn't it be better to try to understand what is, in many cases, simply a lifestyle choice and a fact of life before necessarily categorising it as a problem?

October 5th, 2010, 02:25
Who gives a fuck! post something interesting?

Jason1988
October 5th, 2010, 03:55

I agree. It would be the same as discussing why asians don't measure up.
Does it really matter? :rolling:

catawampuscat
October 5th, 2010, 08:13

You must not have seen the big cock shows in BKK.
Many of those guy defy the stereotypes...

lonelywombat
October 5th, 2010, 11:57
LMTU has just posted this on gaybuttonthai forum

Wow I have lost 17 kgs and look fabulous now, I'm dont weight heavey at all now, I can enjoy eating again lol

October 5th, 2010, 15:05

Wow I have lost 17 kgs and look fabulous now.........

I'll admit that losing 17kgs is admirable - but if LMTU is indeed looking "fabulous" I can only assume he has also taken to wearing a brown paper bag over his head.

October 5th, 2010, 15:19

Wow I have lost 17 kgs and look fabulous now.........

I'll admit that losing 17kgs is admirable - but if LMTU is indeed looking "fabulous" I can only assume he has also taken to wearing a brown paper bag over his head.

Did he ever take it off?

Beachlover
October 5th, 2010, 20:10
No, before the brown paper bag he wore a garbage bag with holes. Next step up for LMTU is a brown wooden box with the lid nailed shut. That'll be him at his peak. :)

Jason1988
October 16th, 2010, 04:26

You must not have seen the big cock shows in BKK.
Many of those guy defy the stereotypes...

Yes. I have viewed those so called "big cock" shows and I'm not impressed.
Guys from eastern europe or Brazil are what I would call BIG! :rolling:

October 24th, 2010, 19:58

I guess you don't have to read the post and must be lacking somewhat to reply to a post you are uninterest in ?

I think its easy to tell which posters have a weight issue :rolling:

I think its a good point but not just confined to Thailand, I guess the difference is here the fatties can pay for sex but back home they would be able to get any

October 24th, 2010, 20:58
I think its a good point but not just confined to Thailand, I guess the difference is here the fatties can pay for sex but back home they would(n't) be able to get any

What a ridiculous comment - Look on Gaydar or Gay Romeo - the world is full of rentboys. Prostitution is the same the world over, the only difference is the currency and the amount required for them to perform.

Any short-time Tourist who travels to Thailand for paid nookie could get the same paid nookie at home for less when you take the cost of travel/accommodation/living expenses into account

In future please put brain in gear before posting.

thrillbill
October 25th, 2010, 10:06
AS I see the decades slide by, I realize my body's metabolism is a lot different. As one knows, a teenager up to 20 something can almost eat anything and look fantastic as long as he is active; meanwhile after 30, the metabolism slows down and one has to be MORE ACTIVE than when he was a young buck. Now that I am in my 50's I find that I have to cut down on the amounts of food. I am still fit, going to the gym 5 times a week, which includes cardio BUT the "fat" just naturally builds up around the stomach.(and though I hit the weights as I did when I was in my 30's , one loses around 30% of their muscle tissue as they get older; thus, not as powerful in the gym.) True a lot of this has to do with ones genetic back ground also. It is hard for me to lose 5 kilos though I am just as active as I was 10 years ago and eating less. So...if one is "over their prime" and still eating the same (or more because of a social activity) they will definately get fatter. The other irony about getting in the "golden age" is that one may start to have aches and pains which keeps them from doing some kind of exercise. From my 18 years of jogging 10 k's a day (trying to stay fit and healthy back in my 30's) I know have knee problems. The doc says it is from my jogging days.

Wesley
October 25th, 2010, 11:19
most are older , some are to sick to work out any more, at 50 your metabolism changes which means you have to change your eating habits some never do.

Beachlover
October 25th, 2010, 16:53
I've heard about this thing where your metabolism slows down and it gets really hard to maintain a healthy weight... Does this mainly happen more if you are not active? If you keep exercising rigorously does this prevent the "metabolim slow down" process or minimise it? Or do you have zero control over it? Just curious.

thrillbill
October 25th, 2010, 20:55
I've heard about this thing where your metabolism slows down and it gets really hard to maintain a healthy weight... Does this mainly happen more if you are not active? If you keep exercising rigorously does this prevent the "metabolim slow down" process or minimise it? Or do you have zero control over it? Just curious.

Your metabolism slows down no matter what...but how much depends on genetics also. I have a wiry 72 year old friend that is size 32 and cannot gain weight...but I would classify him as a hyperactive senior citizen;for, he can't sit down. Because ones metabolism slows down, t older people have to eat less and EAT LESS STARCH- stick to nonfried foods and vegetables. It is really MORE IMPORTANT to exercise when one gets older in order to maintain the muscle tissue and (of course) the heart. Those of you who are retired, can surely find time to go to a gym and do some cardio and light weights. It doesn't have to be heavy duty.

October 26th, 2010, 03:10
....I have a wiry 72 year old friend that is size 32 and cannot gain weight...

Maybe he has a tapeworm

....Those of you who are retired, can surely find time to go to a gym and do some cardio and light weights.....

The day I see one of these people looking as if it's doing them good and that they are enjoying it, rather than looking completely fucked, sweating, wheezing, and puffing like they are about to blow a gasket, is the day I'll consider joining in!

cdnmatt
October 26th, 2010, 03:54

Yep, happens to the best of us, and no control over it. The older you get, the slower your cells multiply.

Wesley
October 26th, 2010, 05:20

Yep, happens to the best of us, and no control over it. The older you get, the slower your cells multiply.

The faster you begin to loose brain cells that are irreplaceable often comes with the midsection problem. Mine is Coke. However, a beer or two when I am out doesn't hurt, but the fact that I still dance and burn off a few calories when I go out helps me both stay active and thinking. I am not sure about ED, another problem, however, a good looking guy seems to cure that for once a day but, Cialis makes three times a day possible so, why not. Why its so much cheaper there than here, I have no idea. I about a 6 month supply there for what I would pay for 3 here.If you need it wait until you get there and get it. Make sure you have a friend that will help you get a prescription for it though, beats the hell out of Viagra, one headache and it last me 3 days with half a tablet. So a thee month supply is actually enough for 6 months if you split them, damn. how did we get on Cialis. Now you know about those missing brain cells. However 30 year old guys take the stuff too just for the endurance.

Beachlover
October 26th, 2010, 06:42
However 30 year old guys take the stuff too just for the endurance.
Really? I don't get that. I've no issue maintaining it but it does take an effort to keep **cking for hours on end. And once I cum it is harder to do it again straight away so I usually have to be pretty turned on and have a little break if I want to do it again.

I suppose young guys might take it if they just want to keep going and going without stopping... But that's just greedy, I think. I would worry about the side effects of this stuff.

Your metabolism slows down no matter what...

Yeah I know, I just wonder if I can slow down the process by continuing to exercise. I.e. are people who don't exercise more vulnerable to having a slower metabolism when they get older.

It know it will happen regardless... I don't have the metabolism now that I did in high school when I used to eat a loaf of bread a day.

cdnmatt
October 26th, 2010, 06:45
Yeah I know, I just wonder if I can slow down the process by continuing to exercise. I.e. are people who don't exercise more vulnerable to having a slower metabolism when they get older.

Not really. Stay healthy, to help ensure you don't get something like a degenerative muscular disease that breaks down your cells even faster, I guess. Other than that, nothing you can do.

Once your reproduction abilities have past their prime, you've served your purpose, and it's all downhill from there.

Wesley
October 26th, 2010, 07:03
However 30 year old guys take the stuff too just for the endurance.
Really? I don't get that. I've no issue maintaining it but it does take an effort to keep **cking for hours on end. And once I cum it is harder to do it again straight away so I usually have to be pretty turned on and have a little break if I want to do it again.

I suppose young guys might take it if they just want to keep going and going without stopping... But that's just greedy, I think. I would worry about the side effects of this stuff.

Your metabolism slows down no matter what...

It know it will happen regardless... I don't have the metabolism now that I did in high school when I used to eat a loaf of bread a day.

It does seem a bit greedy, however you only live once, some are getting anything that seems to enhance the sexual experience, Ecstasy for instance is the drug of choice in the Philippines. As to me its about keeping up with the younger guys I meet. some 18 to 28 I just can't hang in there for that long. Cialis also seems to extend the amount of time it takes to cum, so I guess if you are a true bottom and like a long slow one, its just the deal for them. Not to bad for the top as I like it slow as well. When I was younger I would blow much to soon to suit me and I see that in younger guys now. But hey. As long as they are adults I guess its their choice. I don't condone the Ecstasy, often I have no idea they are on it, just horny as hell. I have never seen it before, and never heard of it anywhere Ii has been on the scale it is used there.

dab69
October 26th, 2010, 08:12
The faster you begin to loose brain cells that are irreplaceable often comes with the midsection problem

They used to think brain cells were irreplacable
before they discovered there is some neurogenesis
occurring.

Brad the Impala
October 26th, 2010, 13:56
Once your reproduction abilities have past their prime, you've served your purpose, and it's all downhill from there.

Very cheerful!

October 26th, 2010, 16:33

I dropped "Reproduction" as an option very early in my school career - nothing to with age but everything to do with taste, dear

:laughing3:

Beachlover
October 26th, 2010, 19:11
It does seem a bit greedy, however you only live once, some are getting anything that seems to enhance the sexual experience
Fair enough. I guess some of them want to be able to be able to do multiple guys in a row. Personally, I've never had any desire to f*ck multiple boys at the same time. Always happy with whatever boy I'm with at the time. I also think giving someone all your attention when you are with them is the greatest respect you can pay them... just something I really value.

Cialis also seems to extend the amount of time it takes to cum, so I guess if you are a true bottom and like a long slow one, its just the deal for them. Not to bad for the top as I like it slow as well. When I was younger I would blow much to soon to suit me and I see that in younger guys now.
Funny... I do both top and bottom and if I'm bottoming I definitely don't want to extend the amount of time the other boy takes to cum LOL. 20 mins is as much as I can take!

I don't condone the Ecstasy
Yeah, personally I never got why people take this shit or crystal meth... I just read one story about a reputable journalist with caught taking it in Singapore and this is explainable because he had PSTD, but surely most people who take it aren't that f*cked up that they feel they need to self-medicate so badly? They just take it for fun. global-forum-f12/peter-lloyd-gay-abc-correspondent-book-release-t20295.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/global-forum-f12/peter-lloyd-gay-abc-correspondent-book-release-t20295.html)

Very cheerful!
Yeah, totally cheerful. Thanks for that, Matt. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning!

lonelywombat
October 26th, 2010, 20:35
Have you seen their eating habits. There are 3 extremely overweight gays in Sunee that visit the all you can eat buffets, often. They have several helpings of everything on the tables, then return again and again.

some say they have nothing else to live for. i would agree.

Beachlover
October 26th, 2010, 20:43
Cheap all you can eat buffets make me shudder. If you're going to eat a lot of something, it should be something good.

cdnmatt
October 27th, 2010, 05:11
I don't condone the Ecstasy
Yeah, personally I never got why people take this shit or crystal meth... I just read one story about a reputable journalist with caught taking it in Singapore and this is explainable because he had PSTD, but surely most people who take it aren't that f*cked up that they feel they need to self-medicate so badly?

I've never had sex while on ecstasy, but have taken it several times, and think it's an excellent drug. It's similar to magic mushrooms, except you can never have a bad trip, whereas with mushrooms it's a 50/50 thing. I'll never do it again because I'm too old now, but definitely don't regret doing drugs while I was younger.

Most people on this board will probably throw a fit when I say this, but the mind is far more powerful than you believe, and hard core drugs can help open up those pathways. For example, look at what happened in the years / decades after WWII. The US managed to get to the Nazi scientists before Russia did, and there ended up being mind control experiments out the ass, many of which used hard core drugs such as LSD.

Beachlover
October 27th, 2010, 14:27
I've never had sex while on ecstasy, but have taken it several times, and think it's an excellent drug. It's similar to magic mushrooms, except you can never have a bad trip, whereas with mushrooms it's a 50/50 thing. I'll never do it again because I'm too old now, but definitely don't regret doing drugs while I was younger.

Most people on this board will probably throw a fit when I say this, but the mind is far more powerful than you believe, and hard core drugs can help open up those pathways. For example, look at what happened in the years / decades after WWII. The US managed to get to the Nazi scientists before Russia did, and there ended up being mind control experiments out the ass, many of which used hard core drugs such as LSD.
I think you may be fine taking it a few times, assuming you don't come across a bad patch or have a serious reaction and die, as many people have, but I'd be worried about anyone binging on it repeatedly... that stuff affects your brain in the long term.

The bit about opening up the brain is interesting though...

October 27th, 2010, 14:33
The bit about opening up the brain is interesting though...

I thought that it might do some people some good such as LMTU and his buddy Undaunted, but there again you need to have a brain before it can be opened up!

Beachlover
October 28th, 2010, 09:45
Well, it sounds like LMTU might be having his brain opened up by a surgeon soon.

Wesley
October 29th, 2010, 03:51
Funny... I do both top and bottom and if I'm bottoming I definitely don't want to extend the amount of time the other boy takes to cum LOL. 20 mins is as much as I can take!

I can bottom and do, depends on how much I like the guy or if its a versatile thing or, all top for him. But, I can manage if it is well lubricated for some time as long as they continue to re-lube, if needed. But a dry fu*k hurts me. I try to keep a good supply of good Lube, I bring with me and make sure I am as nice to a bottom as I want them to be to me with the lube. the right size is important to me as well. I really don't care how fat they are, but I can't take a really long one. Something you rarely have to deal with when dealing with Asians. But, not to go to bed with Russians unless, you are prepared for a big and long one in every way.

Beachlover
October 30th, 2010, 07:04
For me it's the opposite. Width is the killer... if I see a thick one I quickly flip them over and try to top LOL.

Diec
October 30th, 2010, 11:31
Oh do tell us Beachbore, how a young, handsome, witty, successful business owner with many employees, bi-monthly Thailand traveler who pays for sex, is not able to take a thick one up his tight little arse? Why with your worldly knowledge, and extensive time spent with money boys, I'm surprised you haven't written a book on the subject. I'm sure you've had many books published about other subjects.

Beachlover
October 30th, 2010, 21:40
Oh do tell us Beachbore, how a young, handsome, witty, successful business owner with many employees, bi-monthly Thailand traveler who pays for sex, is not able to take a thick one up his tight little arse? Why with your worldly knowledge, and extensive time spent with money boys, I'm surprised you haven't written a book on the subject. I'm sure you've had many books published about other subjects.
Don't travel to Thailand bi-monthly. Don't pay for sex (only ever done this with one boy years ago). Don't spend extensive time with moneyboys. You're a troll.

October 30th, 2010, 21:49

Don't travel to Thailand bi-monthly. Don't pay for sex (only ever done this with one boy years ago). Don't spend extensive time with moneyboys. You're a troll.

And I have a feeling that Diec is a very jealous one too, why else would he post such inane comments?

October 31st, 2010, 01:54
This is the trouble with size queens like Diec - they think everybody can take a marrow up them.

They fail to realise that not everybody has a bumhole like a horse's collar.

One day he'll be trolling along Pattayaland Soi 2, go to fart, and his arse will fall out - then he'll realise!!

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Diec
October 31st, 2010, 04:25
Your a funny person scotty. Talking about size queens and all, and here you blatantly advertise what you like with your avatar. A Big Fist up yer kilt. LOL!! I can't wait for your witty retort back. You will retort back won't you? If I say pretty please will you retort? Here is some ammo for you to retort back with. I am old, not very handsome, (some say quite ugly actually) and fat. I am fat because I love to eat food and my health does not allow me to exercise except when I'm in bed if you get what I mean. Now as for you, I assume you are about 40, very successful, (probably own or run a very profitable business that requires/affords you to travel to Thailand frequently) rugged good looks, beautiful white teeth, and a body to die for, friends galore, and witty to boot! I think you, combatty, matty, and beachbore are the rat pack of this forum, no one else here can compare to you 4. Oh yeah, please retort back.

cdnmatt
October 31st, 2010, 04:40
I am fat because I love to eat food and my health does not allow me to exercise except when I'm in bed if you get what I mean.

Really? Your health doesn't allow you to exercise? That's your excuse? My 79yo grandpa, who's quite fat, has been through three bouts of cancer, two large stokes, and currently only has one leg even exercises. If you can have sex, you can exercise.

I can just picture the boys shuddering in disgust after they leave your place.

netrix
October 31st, 2010, 05:11
Now as for you, I assume you are about 40, very successful, (probably own or run a very profitable business that requires/affords you to travel to Thailand frequently) rugged good looks, beautiful white teeth, and a body to die for, friends galore, and witty to boot!

hey, that's me. except i'm not 40. :tongue3:

October 31st, 2010, 05:47
Your a funny person scotty. Talking about size queens and all, and here you blatantly advertise what you like with your avatar. A Big Fist up yer kilt. LOL!! I can't wait for your witty retort back. You will retort back won't you? If I say pretty please will you retort?

"Up your Kilt" has nothing to do with fisting, my dear - it simply means "Fuck You"

As my avatar has therefore said everything I would wish to say to you, I need retort no futher.

Beachlover
October 31st, 2010, 09:03
I am fat because I love to eat food and my health does not allow me to exercise except when I'm in bed if you get what I mean.I can just picture the boys shuddering in disgust after they leave your place.
I can see the boys shuddering in disgust the moment he walks into a bar - all of a sudden none of them want to look sexy anymore.

October 31st, 2010, 19:28
I can see the boys shuddering in disgust the moment he (Diec) walks into a bar - all of a sudden none of them want to look sexy anymore.

The boys have the same problem as myself - it's impossible for us not to look sexy!!

:bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis:

Beachlover
October 31st, 2010, 20:12
Scotty, you're so sexy when the wind blows your kilt up, every living thing nearby is blinded in awe. :blackeye:

October 31st, 2010, 20:17
Scotty, you're so sexy when the wind blows your kilt up, every living thing nearby is blinded in awe. :blackeye:

Aye lad and imagine the joy and delight the other customers experienced when his 'troooosers' fell down as he was crooning in that Karaoke Bar when last on holiday. A sight to behold I bet :8(

October 31st, 2010, 20:42

Aye lad and imagine the joy and delight the other customers experienced when his 'troooosers' fell down as he was crooning in that Karaoke Bar when last on holiday. A sight to behold I bet :8(

I got a round of applause!

:hello1: :hello1:

October 31st, 2010, 20:51
I got a round of applause! :hello1: :hello1:

I'm pleased to know that it was only a round of applause, or was it?

October 31st, 2010, 20:52

I got a round of applause!

:hello1: :hello1:

Look familiar?

October 31st, 2010, 22:39
Look familar?

[attachment=0:21zidnzw]_drunk-guy.jpg[/attachment:21zidnzw]

catawampuscat
October 31st, 2010, 22:44
Look familar?

[attachment=0:12a4lmks]_drunk-guy.jpg[/attachment:12a4lmks]

:laughing3:

Beachlover
November 1st, 2010, 15:05
That's an accurate portrayal of Undaunted/Ripley all drunk and passed out, except without the 100kgs of blubber and creepy dyed blond hair. Do you think he passed out on his front? He would've been drooling with his mouth in his own urine. Classy!