View Full Version : Some photos from the Love Boat trip

lonelywombat
September 27th, 2010, 10:04
http://www.pattayahotmale.com/index.php ... &Itemid=69 (http://www.pattayahotmale.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:loveboat-cruise-for-pattaya-pride&catid=19:local&Itemid=69)

September 27th, 2010, 22:04
http://www.pattayahotmale.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:loveboat-cruise-for-pattaya-pride&catid=19:local&Itemid=69

Looks like those the missed out were the lucky ones!

zinzone
September 28th, 2010, 11:51
After seeing the photo it is less a Love Boat trip but more :

Losers Boat trip

Dani69
September 28th, 2010, 16:07
Glad i missed that one --- :sign5:

allieb
September 30th, 2010, 13:04
It was a great day outing I suspect these coments are from some of the sad bastards living in Pattaya on a pittance...their comments are Completely Unfounded Nasty Tripe Shit or better known as CUNTS...

September 30th, 2010, 18:01
It was a great day outing I suspect these coments are from some of the sad bastards living in Pattaya on a pittance...their comments are Completely Unfounded Nasty Tripe Shit or better known as CUNTS...

Language, Jimmy

Brad the Impala
September 30th, 2010, 19:02
Moderator seems now to be deleting his own comments from this thread, as well as the responses to his comments. I have heard of self censorship, but aren't we going a bit far!!

jcowle
September 30th, 2010, 19:24
I had a great day, good food and fun with the boys.

JOHN

October 1st, 2010, 04:09
I thoroughly enjoyed it, like the other posters said, 2800 is a months income for most of you sad bastards, stick to your 40 baht beer bars, ie: shacks, sitting there with your 99 baht shorts and 49 baht sandals, no doubt paid for by your respective countries income support/disability living allowance's, my only complaint however, was that the champagne was not quite chilled enough, but that aside, all was fine, my particular compliments to the caviar supplier, the Beluga was outstanding!

October 1st, 2010, 05:49
...the champagne was not quite chilled enough, but that aside, all was fine, my particular compliments to the caviar supplier, the Beluga was outstanding!

What about the deep-fried Mars Bars and Irn-Bru?

Beachlover
October 1st, 2010, 06:26
I thoroughly enjoyed it, like the other posters said, 2800 is a months income for most of you sad bastards, stick to your 40 baht beer bars, ie: shacks, sitting there with your 99 baht shorts and 49 baht sandals, no doubt paid for by your respective countries income support/disability living allowance's, my only complaint however, was that the champagne was not quite chilled enough, but that aside, all was fine, my particular compliments to the caviar supplier, the Beluga was outstanding!

How was the 650 baht and night dump (room) you slept in afterwards? Did you have to pretend the crusty bathroom was made of marble again?

October 1st, 2010, 16:34
Maybe he left without paying the bill?

October 5th, 2010, 02:24
Strangely enough, I never have, or never would, stay in a 650 Baht room. But of course, you are diversifying from the main topic of this thread, which is the very successful "Love Boat" trip, and it is so apparent that all of you sad bastards, who could not afford the trip, now bitch about something you have absolutely no knowledge about! the beauty of being on a boat is that you can get away from a bunch of wankers like you! Bon Voyage!

October 5th, 2010, 04:14
Strangely enough, I never have, or never would, stay in a 650 Baht room....

Too expensive?

Beachlover
October 5th, 2010, 20:38
Strangely enough, I never have, or never would, stay in a 650 Baht room. But of course, you are diversifying from the main topic of this thread, which is the very successful "Love Boat" trip, and it is so apparent that all of you sad bastards, who could not afford the trip, now bitch about something you have absolutely no knowledge about! the beauty of being on a boat is that you can get away from a bunch of wankers like you! Bon Voyage!

Wow, well done, LMTU. You have actually learnt to use full stops. Separate sentences! Accurate spelling! Mostly correct punctuation! Coherent composition! That's amazing for you. You're finally literate! Better late than never!

Back on topic, we know you've never stayed in a 650 baht (or thereabouts) place - in your mind. But in your mind, that 600 baht a night dump you last stayed at has a marble bathroom (chipped, mouldy tiles), a firm fluffy bed (stinking old mattress), gorgeous views (of an alley with peeling paint) and plush carpets (urine stained threadbare floor).

frequentflier
October 5th, 2010, 22:49
I am sorry that I missed the boat trip,but speaking to some people that were on it,they had a great day out.Thats all that matters and funds were raised for charity.Well done to all concerned,ignore the begrudgers.