PDA

View Full Version : What are your pet peeves?

cdnmatt
September 26th, 2010, 09:18
What are some of your pet peeves? Here's a few of mine to start:

1.) Sitting around with farangs in a public setting (restaurant, bar, etc.), and listening them talk down about Thais, all the while being served by Thais who are listening in, or even worst, sitting with Thais. Sure, there's a few aspects of the Thai culture I'm not particularly enthusiastic about, but I'm not about to air them in front of other Thais. I generally just sit there quietly, and not say anything, unless Kim's with me. Then I'll get a bit defensive, as he knows enough English to understand they're talking shit about his people.

2.) Farangs who treat Thais as commodities. I hate hearing things such as, "Ohh yeah, she's a good lady. Pretty inexpensive too.", as if he was talking about the maintenance costs for a car.

3.) Lady boys -- I'm sorry, and I don't have any issue with them being transvestites, but from my personal experience, I have yet meet a lady boy who is honest and has good morals. I've only met ones who are lieing, deceitful cunts, who will suck every baht they can out of you, and of course, do it with a smile on their face. That's the part I dislike the most. That blank stare, and smile on their face as if they can't understand they're being rude cunts.

4.) People who try to take advantage of Kim because he has a white boyfriend. Thankfully, Kim's leaning, and quickly. He's now realized people will buddy up to him simply because he has a white boyfriend, and they think they can get free nights out, free food, move themselves into our house, etc. A couple months ago he was too nice of a guy to tell people to fuck off (politely, of course), but he doesn't seem to have an issue with it anymore. Good on him, I say!

5.) Kim and closing the gate. Jesus christ, clueless when it comes to that. About 10 times a day I'm yelling, "Bit bpraduu! Bit bpraduu!" (close the gate! close the gate!). We do have a small puppy who becomes very interested when he hears the gate opening. Only takes a few seconds, before I end up running around the neighborhood like an idiot, trying to catch him. You ever chase a 3 month old excited puppy around? Jesus!

So how about you? What's your pet peeves?

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 10:11
1.) Sitting around with farangs in a public setting (restaurant, bar, etc.), and listening them talk down about Thais, all the while being served by Thais who are listening in, or even worst, sitting with Thais. Sure, there's a few aspects of the Thai culture I'm not particularly enthusiastic about, but I'm not about to air them in front of other Thais. I generally just sit there quietly, and not say anything, unless Kim's with me. Then I'll get a bit defensive, as he knows enough English to understand they're talking shit about his people.
Yeah, I hear that sometimes too. Morons. Have a little tact.

2.) Farangs who treat Thais as commodities. I hate hearing things such as, "Ohh yeah, she's a good lady. Pretty inexpensive too.", as if he was talking about the maintenance costs for a car.
I really hate that too. Especially when they assume all Thais will have sex for money and are only it it for the money. How flipping insulting is that? If you're going to say that about gogo boys and moneyboys, fine, but don't paint all Thais with the same brush.

In fact, it's not just Thai boys. It irks me when Westerners treat Asian boys in general as commodities. They look at you that way. You can't imagine how creepy it is to have some old farang guy looking at you leering like you're a piece of meat.

3.) Lady boys -- I'm sorry, and I don't have any issue with them being transvestites, but from my personal experience, I have yet meet a lady boy who is honest and has good morals. I've only met ones who are lieing, deceitful cunts, who will suck every baht they can out of you, and of course, do it with a smile on their face. That's the part I dislike the most. That blank stare, and smile on their face as if they can't understand they're being rude cunts.
Hmmmm... I guess this is where their reputation comes from!

I'm not sure they're all like this though. I've been served by a few lady boys, in restaurants, hotels and such, who were perfectly nice, earnest people.

4.) People who try to take advantage of Kim because he has a white boyfriend. Thankfully, Kim's leaning, and quickly. He's now realized people will buddy up to him simply because he has a white boyfriend, and they think they can get free nights out, free food, move themselves into our house, etc. A couple months ago he was too nice of a guy to tell people to fuck off (politely, of course), but he doesn't seem to have an issue with it anymore. Good on him, I say!
Heh... good on him! He's getting savvy.

5.) Kim and closing the gate. Jesus christ, clueless when it comes to that. About 10 times a day I'm yelling, "Bit bpraduu! Bit bpraduu!" (close the gate! close the gate!). We do have a small puppy who becomes very interested when he hears the gate opening. Only takes a few seconds, before I end up running around the neighborhood like an idiot, trying to catch him. You ever chase a 3 month old excited puppy around? Jesus!
Heh... I love hearing about your life in suburban Thailand.

francois
September 26th, 2010, 11:11
Are you two related as identical twins or clones?

cdnmatt
September 26th, 2010, 12:30
I'm not sure they're all like this though. I've been served by a few lady boys, in restaurants, hotels and such, who were perfectly nice, earnest people.

Ohhh for sure, on the outside they're very cordial and polite, as are 99.5% of Thais. Invite one of them into your house, and tell them to make themselves at home though. Then it's a different story. They become rude, leeching cunts who won't go away, like a pest. They once we get fed up enough, and confront them (politely) about this, they sit there with this deer-in-the-headlights stare, as if they can't comprehend they're being rude.

Heh... good on him! He's getting savvy.

Yeah, and best part (and silver lining) is Kim always sides with us and our life. There's loads of Thai guys out there who would say, "ok, sounds good. let's do this and this, and I'll try to suck the money out of my boyfriend for it". Thankfully, Kim is the total opposite.

Are you two related as identical twins or clones?

Nope, just two gay guys in their 20s who happen to like Thailand. Apparently, we're a rare breed.

thonglor55
September 26th, 2010, 12:57
Nope, just two gay guys in their 20s who happen to like Thailand. Apparently, we're a rare breed.Two young fools? Not that rare! Precious though.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 20:30
lady boys.
Ohhh for sure, on the outside they're very cordial and polite, as are 99.5% of Thais. Invite one of them into your house, and tell them to make themselves at home though. Then it's a different story. They become rude, leeching cunts who won't go away, like a pest. They once we get fed up enough, and confront them (politely) about this, they sit there with this deer-in-the-headlights stare, as if they can't comprehend they're being rude.
LOL. Ok, I'll be careful around them then. I've heard similar stories of them hanging around like leeches... I wonder why... maybe they're too focused on their own little world of dressing up and being a woman to think about earning a living and contributing constructively.

Nope, just two gay guys in their 20s who happen to like Thailand. Apparently, we're a rare breed.Two young fools? Not that rare! Precious though.
You still around, homintern? Well, if it gives you, a miserable, bald, fat necked, ugly, old man, just a little bit of happiness to say that... When was the last time anyone at all looked at you with genuine lust or affection? Three decades ago? Four?

krobbie
September 27th, 2010, 01:37
My pet peeves are, double pricing and Thais talking about my guy and me in our hearing but they assume no one speaks Thai. Bobey speaks Thai (and 4 other languages) as he has been in Thailand for 9 years. It is interesting when he hears something he disagrees with, to do with us, he just chimes in.

We were in Hua Hin a couple of years ago at a small bar not far from where a friend lives and two of the guys who were sitting across from us who worked at this bar, were talking about how well built Bobey was and how huge his arms are and his massive chest and good legs and the possible size of his dick. I guess he must fuck the skinny older guy, the one with just one leg. Much tittering and laughing from them.

Then smiling directly at them Bobey (Pakistan/Turk) in Thai, thanked them for their compliments on his body but said that they were quite wrong and my boyfriend gives me the fucking I so badly need when ever I want it. Their mouths dropped open and they became very quiet. Bobey said again to them, now that that is cleared up would you like to talk about Hua HIn and the best places to go?

Soon after we were met by a smiling Canadian and his very hilarious Thai boyfriend. We all had a good laugh about the exchange just recently passed including the two Thais from the bar.

Cheers
krobbie

cdnmatt
September 27th, 2010, 01:58
LOL. Ok, I'll be careful around them then. I've heard similar stories of them hanging around like leeches... I wonder why... maybe they're too focused on their own little world of dressing up and being a woman to think about earning a living and contributing constructively.

I think my friend is right, and it's just out of desperation. Really, what is some ugly, 35yo ladyboy going to do in society? They can't even get hired as a cashier at McDonalds, let alone land a respectable job. Granted, there's a few who make it, end up in nice carbaret shows, beauty contests, or whatever, but the vast majority don't.

They don't have a choice, but to become leeches, because nobody else in society wants anything to do with them. Same type of thing as Canada, but just more subtle here. You know, some guy in high-heels and a dress walks in for a white-collar job interview at a reputable company, they're probably not going to get hired.

If you end up being a ladyboy in Thailand, your options in life are pretty limited. That's why they're such deceitful cunts. They don't have a choice, as its a means of survival for them.

PS. hehe, just realized, notice how I've been saying "cunt" alot? Can you tell I've been hanging out with an Aussie almost everyday for the last several months? :P

krobbie
September 27th, 2010, 02:36
PS. hehe, just realized, notice how I've been saying "cunt" alot? Can you tell I've been hanging out with an Aussie almost everyday for the last several months? :P

We just hope it's not BBB or cunt is just the tip of the iceberg. :blackeye:

Beachlover
September 27th, 2010, 07:13
Thais talking about my guy and me in our hearing but they assume no one speaks Thai.
I get Thais assuming I do speak Thai... Unless I open my mouth first I usually get the first greeting, question or comment in Thai.

I think my friend is right, and it's just out of desperation. Really, what is some ugly, 35yo ladyboy going to do in society? They can't even get hired as a cashier at McDonalds, let alone land a respectable job. Granted, there's a few who make it, end up in nice carbaret shows, beauty contests, or whatever, but the vast majority don't.

They don't have a choice, but to become leeches, because nobody else in society wants anything to do with them. Same type of thing as Canada, but just more subtle here. You know, some guy in high-heels and a dress walks in for a white-collar job interview at a reputable company, they're probably not going to get hired.

If you end up being a ladyboy in Thailand, your options in life are pretty limited. That's why they're such deceitful cunts. They don't have a choice, as its a means of survival for them.
Actually, I think they fit in better in Thailand than anywhere else I know. And I think they can fit in well in the service industry. No problem with them working at McDonalds. I've noticed ladyboys being gainfully employed and providing great service at all sorts of establishments and positions... restaurants, bars, massage/spas (reception), tour desks, hair dressers etc. I agree it would be a challenge for them to go for a job at say, KPMG or IBM.

I guess, I'm saying there's no reason why they HAVE to be like that. They just face pressures, which others don't. It's how they deal with them that determines the outcome.

Ok... time to hang with other nationalities, mate!

francois
September 28th, 2010, 02:07
My pet peeve is posters who write long winded posts back and forth to each other.

Beachlover
September 28th, 2010, 19:24
I suppose you get annoyed at people who have long conversations with each other in bars and restaurants too... Wait, that would be everyone right?

Wesley
September 28th, 2010, 21:15
I guess, if I have one ,really they are all great to me , but the main complaint or pet peeve is when I work it out with the guy and owner or mamsan , exactly what I am looking for and then get back to the room and its entirely opposite of what we discussed and they still expect, you not ex;pevted not only to pay them the agreed amount but they ask for a tip as well.

francois
September 29th, 2010, 00:07
I suppose you get annoyed at people who have long conversations with each other in bars and restaurants too... Wait, that would be everyone right?

What's the problem? The topic is pet peeves and I listed one of mine. Wasn't it your mate who started this topic? But I do get annoyed with insufferable bores at bars and restaurants with big mouths.

September 29th, 2010, 00:34
... I do get annoyed with insufferable bores at bars and restaurants with big mouths.

Restaurants with big mouths?

Must be called Burger Queen.

:occasion9:

cdnmatt
September 29th, 2010, 03:12
My pet peeve is posters who write long winded posts back and forth to each other.

Look in the very top-right corner of your screen. See that little red button with an X in the middle? Click it, and you won't have to worry about the problem anymore.

Hallelujah! Your pet peeve has been solved.

krobbie
September 29th, 2010, 03:36
This is another pet peeve:

When one goes to order/buy/ask for assistance in regards an item/service and the query or request is not understood by the Thai person behind the counter. Instead of asking you to explain more clearly what is required they just look away from you a little so as to disconnect eye contact and say .... (pause), ahhhh, eeeeee, oooooo, no hab!

What can you say to that?

I have become so used to this as has my guy, that we chime along with the three of us going, ahhhh, eeeeee, oooooo, no hab in chorus. Much more fun.

francois
September 29th, 2010, 07:00

Look in the very top-right corner of your screen. See that little red button with an X in the middle? Click it, and you won't have to worry about the problem anymore.

Hallelujah! Your pet peeve has been solved.

Do you cndmatt and your clone BL have a problem with a little teasing? I have no animosit├й toward either of you or is it one of you? Personally I think you are one and the same who are having beaucoup fun with posting on this forum. Neither of you are vicious, nasty or mean-spirited, like some of other posters who have infested this forum, so no desire for me to put you on ignore.

Now why would you think I was referring to you when I mentioned long winded posts?

As the expression goes," you can talk the talk" but can either of you"walk the walk"?

cdnmatt
September 29th, 2010, 07:19
Personally I think you are one and the same who are having beaucoup fun with posting on this forum.

Ummm, no. Trust me, we're not the same person. I'm too young to be talking to myself. Give me another 30 - 40 years for that one. :-)

Neither of you are vicious, nasty or mean-spirited, like some of other posters who have infested this forum, so no desire for me to put you on ignore.

I don't know, but I guess I'm supposed to take that as a compliment?

Now why would you think I was referring to you when I mentioned long winded posts?

Because I write long winded posts far more than any other active poster on this board. Common sense dictates...

Beachlover
September 29th, 2010, 12:15
When one goes to order/buy/ask for assistance in regards an item/service and the query or request is not understood by the Thai person behind the counter. Instead of asking you to explain more clearly what is required they just look away from you a little so as to disconnect eye contact and say .... (pause), ahhhh, eeeeee, oooooo, no hab!LOL... that does get annoying.

Do you cndmatt and your clone BL have a problem with a little teasing? I have no animosit├й toward either of you
Fair enough... just seems odd you would have a problem with two posters conversing. Is it ok if there's three posters? LOL :D

Personally I think you are one and the same who are having beaucoup fun with posting on this forum.

Ummm, no. Trust me, we're not the same person. I'm too young to be talking to myself. Give me another 30 - 40 years for that one. :-)

Yep, that's right. We are not the same person. I don't see any reason to suspect so, other than the age similarity and the fact we agree on a few things sometimes. You may as well accuse Scottish and Combat of being the same person since they are both over 30 and agree on a few things sometimes too!

bao-bao
September 29th, 2010, 23:51
I have to second the one about Thai being treated as commodities (or worse). That just bugs the hell out of me.

Something about the Thai that used to be amusing but now has become a peeve is how many times - women especially - will step off the escalator and just stop - checking their phone, talking to their friend(s), looking around - and not leave space for others being dumped off behind them to get by.

I'm also not crazy about people who act like there's nobody else near them as they wander (or in some cases waddle) along the already-crowded sidewalks and block pedestrian traffic.

lonelywombat
September 30th, 2010, 07:11
I have to second the one about Thai being treated as commodities (or worse). That just bugs the hell out of me.

Something about the Thai that used to be amusing but now has become a peeve is how many times - women especially - will step off the escalator and just stop - checking their phone, talking to their friend(s), looking around - and not leave space for others being dumped off behind them to get by.

I'm also not crazy about people who act like there's nobody else near them as they wander (or in some cases waddle) along the already-crowded sidewalks and block pedestrian traffic.

Thais texting on their phone whilst walking around the airport, with or without a trolley. They don't look up if they bump into something, they will stop dead to read or reply and get agro if you try and get them to move or let you past

Beachlover
September 30th, 2010, 13:38

I get annoyed at that at home too... not just in Thailand.

One thing that really annoys me is morons who stand right outside the train doors when they open, especially when the carriage is packed with people needing to get off. I'm very polite about it in Thailand but back home in Australia I'm prone to saying "excuse me" and physically pushing them out the way to clear a path for me and the other 10 people behind me who need space to get off.

krobbie
October 1st, 2010, 01:32
I hate it when McDonalds in Sathorn (I guess elsewhere also) turn off the air-conditioning during school holidays so the kids won't come and stay all day.

October 8th, 2010, 16:47
Pet Peeves:
- Restaurants that play music too loud.
- Bars that play music too loud
- Those girls in the Tesco Lotus who use the portable speaker system to sell crap on the weekends, they are too loud.
- inconsiderate smokers
- Queens
- Lady boys
- The feminine stereotype of gays. I am a MAN. I don't act like a woman, I've never acted like a woman. I don't want to be a woman.
- People who can't problem solve
- Slow internet connections
- Most of the gossiping queens in Pattaya
- Most every point of contemporary Thai culture ( shallow, vapid, unaware, inconsiderate, face etc... )
- The heat and humidity
- MSG
- Bar boys who don't bother trying to do their jobs

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2010, 18:04
Got another pet peeve now. I slightly flip out now when there's any type of food scraps or dirty dishes left in the kitchen, regardless of how small, and regardless of whether it's on a leftover plate or in the garbage bin. Because then flies come in, lay their eggs, and we end up having to contend with 5000 maggots. I'm still shuddering from last week. First time I've ever had to deal with maggots, and will definitely be the last time.

Before, had both, an ant & dog flea / tick problem. Both are taken care of, and haven't seen either for about a month now. I definitely don't like them, but I can at least handle it. Maggots on the other hand I can't, and just freak out. I know that makes me a pussy, but I don't care. I'm gay, I'm allowed. :-) Having maggots in your kitchen is absolutely disgusting.

Then me being the idiot Canadian I am, made the problem far worst. :) I was freaking, while Kim didn't seem to bothered by it, and just said "mai bpen rai. I'll take care of it later. I'm sleeping". The kitchen was starting to stink though, and I wanted to get rid of the maggots, but there's no chance in hell I was talking a garbage bin full of live maggots outside by myself. So I proceeded to spray the garbage bin down with ant & cockroach killer. Powerful stuff too, because we used to have a fairly large ant problem, sprayed down the kitchen once with it about a month ago, and haven't seen an ant since.

I've learned now though, don't do that. It doesn't kill the maggots. Just pisses them off, and makes the leave the garbage bin, while they spread out all over the kitchen. Then I really started freaking out, so hopped on the internet, and Googled how to kill them. It said to mix boiling water with anything that contains permethrin (eg. dog shampoo), and throw it on them. I figured perfect, I have lots of dog shampoo like that! So there I am, the idiot from Canada, throwing pots of boiling water mixed with dog shampoo all over the kitchen, with hopes that the maggots would quit spreading out. Kim wasn't very happy when he woke up, lol. :)

I'm absolutely certain nobody cares in the slightest about the maggot story, but I'm bored, already wrote it, and not deleting it.

Beachlover
October 8th, 2010, 21:56
Hehe... I love reading about your domestic problems.

LOL maggots. I don't mind them so much. Cockroaches freak me out.

Don't maggots need a fair bit of time to incubate and hatch in whatever food the flies have gone into? I would've thought you'd be ok if you keep your food sealed. If scrap food is left exposed, it shouldn't be a major issue as long as it's disposed of that day and the rest of the food in the kitchen is sealed. And of course, you empty your bin every two days at most.

Maggots move pretty slow but they spread out pretty quick when there's hundreds of them huh?

I have an issue with pregnant flies. You know the big fat ones carrying dozens of maggots in their tummies? You have to hit them hard enough to knock them out but not so hard you burst their stomach. Because then you get all their offspring spilling out and wriggling their way everywhere. Not a clean kill anymore. Yuck.

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2010, 23:09
Don't maggots need a fair bit of time to incubate and hatch in whatever food the flies have gone into?

Yeah, bin was there for probably 5 - 6 days. We now have one about 25% of the size, and under no circumstances are food scraps allowed in it. :-)

I would've thought you'd be ok if you keep your food sealed.

Bin was open air. No cupboard, no lid, no nothing.

If scrap food is left exposed, it shouldn't be a major issue as long as it's disposed of that day and the rest of the food in the kitchen is sealed. And of course, you empty your bin every two days at most.

Yes, yes, I know that now. :-)

Maggots move pretty slow but they spread out pretty quick when there's hundreds of them huh?

I honestly have no idea. That's the first time I've ever seen a live maggot in my life. I grew up in a small town in Canada, where there's ice on the ground 7 months out of the year. I've never had to worry about maggots before. But no, they were all consolidated in the garbage bin, and were happy in there having a feast. Then I sprayed it down with ant & cockroach killer, and obviously that gets them in gear, and gets them moving. Hundreds crawled out of the garbage bin, all over the floor. *shudder*

I have an issue with pregnant flies. You know the big fat ones carrying dozens of maggots in their tummies? You have to hit them hard enough to knock them out but not so hard you burst their stomach. Because then you get all their offspring spilling out and wriggling their way everywhere. Not a clean kill anymore. Yuck.

Got that covered now! Everyone thinks I'm an idiot, but I don't care, I'm not allowed to see another maggot in my house. You know those UV lighted bug zappers that are meant for outdoors? Flies are attracted to them, then when they get close enough it completely vaporizes them? Got one of those in my kitchen now. :-) Problem solved!

October 9th, 2010, 00:36
My pet peeve is insufferable twenty somethings ready to pass judgement on anything that does not fit into their narrow, inexperienced, self centered world view.
I would be eternally grateful if these little cunts would shut up until they grow up.

cdnmatt
October 9th, 2010, 11:20
My pet peeve is insufferable twenty somethings ready to pass judgement on anything that does not fit into their narrow, inexperienced, self centered world view.
I would be eternally grateful if these little cunts would shut up until they grow up.

Ohhh, come on now. I bet it's not as suffering as listening to a retired guy complain for 30 minutes about how difficult and complicated it is to use a digital camera. :-)

Beachlover
October 9th, 2010, 22:50
My pet peeve is insufferable twenty somethings ready to pass judgement on anything that does not fit into their narrow, inexperienced, self centered world view. I would be eternally grateful if these little cunts would shut up until they grow up.

LOL. Classic bitter old man comment... It's just wrong in every way.

Beachlover
October 9th, 2010, 22:57
Hundreds crawled out of the garbage bin, all over the floor. *shudder*

LOL. Best way I've found of cleaning up stuff that makes you shudder is to just use a vacuum cleaner. It gets sucked up and you never have to go near touching it.

But yeah, leaving food in the garbage bin in your kitchen for 5-6 days is really asking for it!

I was in an apartment once, where the strata was having a fight with the local council and bins were left uncollected for 3-4 weeks. Maggots EVERYWHERE in the bin room. Not to mention cockroaches. I went in there one night and did a quick 30 second spray down of the room with Mortein. Walked out and started hearing dozens of light thuds. All the big fat cockroaches were dropping off the ceiling and walls. Yuck!

October 10th, 2010, 14:49
"Classic bitter old man comment... It's just wrong in every way."
And just how old do you think I am?
Anyway you stupid little twat the correct terminology is Grumpy Old Man.
If you are going to stereotype at least get the right one.
Don 't they teach you nothin in them high faultin schools anymore?

October 10th, 2010, 14:54
"I was in an apartment once, where the strata was having a fight with the local council and bins were left uncollected for 3-4 weeks. Maggots EVERYWHERE in the bin room. Not to mention cockroaches. I went in there one night and did a quick 30 second spray down of the room with Mortein. Walked out and started hearing dozens of light thuds. All the big fat cockroaches were dropping off the ceiling and walls. Yuck!"

Oh God! You poor delicate little flower. How absolutely frightful. How butch of you to spray those big bad bugs!
And the ungrateful strata didn't even present you with the medal you so richly deserved I'll bet. Ingrates!!!!

Brad the Impala
October 10th, 2010, 15:40

Possibly they teach how to spell falutin.

Beachlover
October 10th, 2010, 15:57
"Classic bitter old man comment... It's just wrong in every way."
And just how old do you think I am?
Anyway you stupid little twat the correct terminology is Grumpy Old Man.
If you are going to stereotype at least get the right one.

Who says, "bitter old man" is an incorrect phrase?

You're older. You look down on people in their twenties. You think they should "shut up until they grow up". That makes you a miserable fuckstick.

You're probably one of those bitter older grumps who gets toppled and walked all over by bright young guys and then rants and raves about them not knowing anything.

October 10th, 2010, 23:54
Once again - it's Grumpy Old Man. If you want to use bitter then it is Bitter Old Queen.
Really poodle it's not that difficult - do try and get with the tour.

I don't look down on people in their twenties - it's really just you and your need to share every little thought, however inane, that pops into your head.

cdnmatt
October 11th, 2010, 00:13
I don't look down on people in their twenties - it's really just you and your need to share every little thought, however inane, that pops into your head.

My apologies for people having discussions on a discussion forum. How dare we!

Just for you, I'll try to limit my discussions as to where the cheapest hookers with the biggest cocks can be found. Would that please you more?

October 11th, 2010, 00:30
If you want to continue writing about how you let your home get infested with maggots and then tell everyone it's one of your pet peeves by all means continue.

Beachlover
October 11th, 2010, 15:39
I don't look down on people in their twenties - it's really just you and your need to share every little thought, however inane, that pops into your head.My apologies for people having discussions on a discussion forum. How dare we!

Just for you, I'll try to limit my discussions as to where the cheapest hookers with the biggest cocks can be found. Would that please you more?

... don't forget the latest gogo bar raid and the next cheap buffet where after lots hype and dozens of reminders they will raise all of about USD$1k for charity. You're allowed to post these topics too!

Once again - it's Grumpy Old Man. If you want to use bitter then it is Bitter Old Queen.

Oh so you're the authority on both what posts can be made and what words are allowed to be put together to form phrases and descriptions are you? Goodness, we're dealing with another walking encyclopedia fuckstick here.

Patexpat
October 11th, 2010, 17:09
they will raise all of about USD$1k for charity. You're allowed to post these topics too!

Don't really care about your childish caterwauling (for that is what it is) but to denigrate raising B30,000 for a worthy cause simple exposes your lack of knowledge and understanding of Thailand - OR your lack of humanity OR lack of maturity OR all three. B30,000 goes a long way to help the impoverished and sick here. Don't knock it. Or may be you plan to donate a more substantial amount to a worthy cause or two yourself, so making B30,000 look trivial?

Beachlover
October 11th, 2010, 17:49
Look, all credit to the effort and all the people who donated or contributed. But I'm surprised all that went into raising USD$1k. On one of the boards there were multiple threads on this event and one went up to five pages. No real offense intended.

And no, I've no intention to donate to some charity on the other side of the world I have absolutely no connection with whatsoever. The last charity event I attended raised from memory, around $220,000. I didn't participate in the raffle but pledged a corporate donation (albiet, after about 10 drinks).

October 12th, 2010, 00:01
"I didn't participate in the raffle but pledged a corporate donation (albiet, after about 10 drinks)."

So basically a cheap cunt unless you are all liquored up.

October 12th, 2010, 00:09
"I didn't participate in the raffle but pledged a corporate donation (albiet, after about 10 drinks)."

The event raised $220,000 dollars dip stick.

October 12th, 2010, 01:26
"The event raised $220,000 dollars dip stick."

Indeed Pin Head - an admirable amount.
However my point was that boywonder could only manage a donation once he became shitfaced.

And while alcohol seems to have increased his generosity it will not, unfortunately, improve your comprehension of English.

October 12th, 2010, 04:11
However my point was that boywonder could only manage a donation once he became shitfaced.
And while alcohol seems to have increased his generosity it will not, unfortunately, improve your comprehension of English.

Me----ow

catawampuscat
October 12th, 2010, 04:36
FLOODING.. :pottytrain3:

Beachlover
October 12th, 2010, 08:13

So basically you come here once in a while to do absolutely nothing but bitch and moan about members. A bitter old f*ckstick indeed... Why don't you hit the ignore button? It's been suggested to you more than once.

October 13th, 2010, 00:54
You are the one who insists on posting every little inane thought that pops into what passes for your brain.
If you don't like the commentary that invokes then either stop posting or post more intelligently.

cdnmatt
October 13th, 2010, 03:26
or post more intelligently.

Apologies, sir. From here on in, we shall all strive to post as intelligently as you.

Smiles
October 13th, 2010, 12:30
" ... You are the one who insists on posting every little inane thought ... "
Thank you 'Once' for your use of the word 'inane'. Beach and that adjective seem to be made for each other.

francois
October 14th, 2010, 07:23
After reading many of the above, I think that my peeve would be threads that go way off target. :boxing:

October 24th, 2010, 19:46
My pet peeves are :-

Young gay guys who look down on older people forgetting one day they will be the same

Posters who brown nose other posters

Immature gays who can't stop talking about their boyfriend in every other post

The bitchiness in gay forums

The constant worrying of what is posted in another similar forum

October 24th, 2010, 20:29
> What's your pet peeves? ...........You ever chase a 3 month old excited puppy around? Jesus!

:-) he he now that really IS what I call a "PET" Peeve :--)))))

Wesley
October 24th, 2010, 21:03
I would think the worst infraction is those who post in one character then, back it up with another Character of their own creation!

Beachlover
October 25th, 2010, 02:08
I would think the worst infraction is those who post in one character then, back it up with another Character of their own creation!
Too right!

Wesley
October 26th, 2010, 05:49

What's the problem? The topic is pet peeves and I listed one of mine. Wasn't it your mate who started this topic? But I do get annoyed with insufferable bores at bars and restaurants with big mouths.

God Knows , if there is one, that you are right on about the restaurant statement about big mouths.