View Full Version : free food and drink monday cupidolboys from 9PM

lonelywombat
September 25th, 2010, 19:07
Balloon chasers are invited to a free party on monday. Cupidolboys is opposite xboys and dynamite in soi 1 pattayaland .This is a good chance perhaps to catch up with a soi that gets little or no publicity. There are many cute boys here in the almost a dozen gay bays in this soi.Especially if you are looking for a dirty show or two afterwards.

September 26th, 2010, 04:28
I have lived here for some time and I am still amazed at the guys that can smell a free pig roast a mile away! God I have actually seen guys pig out and not even buy a drink! Not surprising you see the same cheap Charlies at many of these "parties".

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 09:59
No wonder many of the businesses in Sunee find it hard to make a buck. Their target audience is essentially, cheap old, retired sexpats with not much to spend!

cdnmatt
September 26th, 2010, 10:08
No wonder many of the businesses in Sunee find it hard to make a buck. Their target audience is essentially, cheap old, retired sexpats with not much to spend!

Yep, and tourist dollars have dropped significantly. So now majority of their customers are expats on a pension who live there. When the constant plane loads of tourists were showing up after saving up all year for a two week vacation, I'm sure it was quite a bit easier to make a profit.

September 26th, 2010, 14:13

Your observations about Sunnee are fairly accurate but the same Cheap Charlies will venture in to Boystown at the smell of a free pig roast!

September 26th, 2010, 21:43

Actually most of the expats I know are quite well off!

September 26th, 2010, 22:10
Just so nobodies forgets their wallet. I don`t see free drink mentioned anywhere on the poster.