PDA

View Full Version : Bottles in the ass shows

September 25th, 2010, 09:09
Hi Guys ,

Went out with some visiting friends last night.
Now where can I take a gay guy visiting from L.A who likes to see shows ?
Boystown was dead last night.

I took him to a few Lady Go go bars,Secrets,Mistys and some were standing room only.
We saw pussy dart shows,shoot that dart into the balloon,we saw a few sailors paying a lady to sit her ass on a bottle.

Entertainment you just cannot find in our go go bars.
Well,ok boystown was dead,but my friend told me last week in BKK he paid 250 baht a drink in Patpong and was STANDING room only because of the amount of Asian visitors watching the shows.
I would like to go to a boy bar with the same shows as the lady bars,but lo and behold,Wow ,NO such show's.

I want to see a man guy sitting on a bottle and ramming it up his ass .
I want to see straight guy's sitting on a large black dildo.
AND guys I did find out last night the Russian lady dancers in WALKING STREET HAVE work permits as dancers so why not Russian boys.
I want to see it all.
Boys go go shows are plain BORING. :violent1:

lonelywombat
September 25th, 2010, 09:20
Xboys and dynamite in soi 1 pattayaland have sex shows 3 times a night. I believe it might be the same owners as in BKK.

September 25th, 2010, 09:32
Rock Hard boys in Jomtiem complex now deceased ,oh wow,Full on Bottle in the ass shows.

I even watched the farang owner do a show himself,totally fuckin wicked !!!!!!!! :bot: :bot:

pudel
September 25th, 2010, 15:07
are there other exciting shows in Jomtien :glasses7: (soon there) greetings from Switzerland <pudel

pudel
September 25th, 2010, 23:19
Thanks kane, so we will try 'The Venue' one evening :alc: <pudel